Women torturing women

Go to CruxDreams.com
From my masochistic victim's pov:
In my fantasies, women torturers are more frightening than men as they have an instinctive knowledge of all my girlie physical and mental weaknesses.
And we girls can be surprisingly cruel to our own kind! That increases the intensity of my dungeon experience a lot .

The only disadvantage is they don't turn me on the same way that naked hunks do!
My love life needs me to see their big macho cocks become erect as they play with my body and eventually penetrate me!

I suppose life would be simpler if I was lesbian, but I'm not . . . yet!
You're fine just the way you are. :)

From my masochistic victim's pov:
In my fantasies, women torturers are more frightening than men as they have an instinctive knowledge of all my girlie physical and mental weaknesses.
And we girls can be surprisingly cruel to our own kind! That increases the intensity of my dungeon experience a lot .

I suppose life would be simpler if I was lesbian, but I'm not . . . yet!
In my own fantasies, being a dungeon victim, and being tortured by a woman/women, and along with another female, is very arousing. Being vulnerable, having awful things done to us and being together in our agony, degradation and despair makes for a naughty experience - along with a glass or two of Rioja.

Life is unlikely to be simpler as a lesbian, or bi-sexual. Life is complicated, but being together in that dungeon....there's another fantasy. :cool:

In my own fantasies, being a dungeon victim, and being tortured by a woman/women, and along with another female, is very arousing. Being vulnerable, having awful things done to us and being together in our agony, degradation and despair makes for a naughty experience - along with a glass or two of Rioja.

Life is unlikely to be simpler as a lesbian, or bi-sexual. Life is complicated, but being together in that dungeon....there's another fantasy. :cool:
Lovely idea - two besties being tortured together as an extra inducement to confess!
So I'll give lesbianism a miss for now and maybe partner you in the dungeon to be interrogated together? :rolleyes:

Lovely idea - two besties being tortured together as an extra inducement to confess!
So I'll give lesbianism a miss for now and maybe partner you in the dungeon to be interrogated together? :rolleyes:
A dungeon. The more dank and dreary, and frightening, the better. Sometimes we are shackled, or chained up to the wall on tip toes. Sometimes we are embraced by the "scavenger's daughter" (Oh, God). We never know when they will come for us. These women who have us are the most evil people ever. So cool.

934_1000.jpg57910254aaf32a8eace.jpg57910254aaf2dfd8c28.jpg

I sometimes have fantasies of me being tortured by a woman. Over the many years I have known several very nasty women who if put in a Dominatrix costume would be very capable of being very cruel. I often have fantasies of being in a dungeon with another woman who I will do anything to save from being tortured and submit to any sexual depravity to spare her. My tormentor is almost always a very large muscular man with a cock to match.

I sometimes have fantasies of me being tortured by a woman.
Me too. I sometimes feel guilty about it because of a Catholic upbringing, but it is too powerful to resist. Fantasy is where we can be as outrageous as we want.
I often have fantasies of being in a dungeon with another woman who I will do anything to save from being tortured and submit to any sexual depravity to spare her.
Why we have fantasies of being in terrible places and experiencing terrible things is a mystery. It is an arousing, and a very HOT mystery. Guilty pleasure or perversion, I love it!

A dungeon. The more dank and dreary, and frightening, the better. Sometimes we are shackled, or chained up to the wall on tip toes. Sometimes we are embraced by the "scavenger's daughter" (Oh, God). We never know when they will come for us. These women who have us are the most evil people ever. So cool.
Something like this? Not the Scavenger's Daughter, but rather the very uncomfortable 'fiddle'.
Art by DeLucerna/Bessonov.
d47.jpg

Something like this? Not the Scavenger's Daughter, but rather the very uncomfortable 'fiddle'.
Art by DeLucerna/Bessonov.
View attachment 1501126
Well, those women who have us may have their own ideas of restraint and stress positions and so on. The scavenger I had in mind is also a "stork." I don't have any pics of that stuff. I guess there is a Wiki. (Bessonov did some of the best dungeon renders. I will have to Google him again.)

So, do I. We are so good at being bitches. The slightest to get jealous about. Nicer tits, wet pussy, curly red hair, handsome boyfriend. Any excuse to get mean brings out the torturer in us. And we know just what and where hurts the most. Now where did I leave my majic wand?
And you can add that to the long list of things I love about women.

A favorite poster of mine.....
Some Days.jpg

I sometimes have fantasies of me being tortured by a woman. Over the many years I have known several very nasty women who if put in a Dominatrix costume would be very capable of being very cruel. I often have fantasies of being in a dungeon with another woman who I will do anything to save from being tortured and submit to any sexual depravity to spare her. My tormentor is almost always a very large muscular man with a cock to match.
You have very interesting fantasies, and thanks for sharing. :)

Well, those women who have us may have their own ideas of restraint and stress positions and so on. The scavenger I had in mind is also a "stork." I don't have any pics of that stuff. I guess there is a Wiki. (Bessonov did some of the best dungeon renders. I will have to Google him again.)
I think there are more than one version of the 'Daughter', one being straight or closed, and one being spread in an A-frame share. I've other varations as well, all of which would be a torture to endure after many hours.... or days... of being locked in it.

I love the addition of a spiked seat in this one.
scavengers_daughter_by_broadsword1964_dg6tlwt-pre.jpg

Straight version.
week5209.jpg

A frame version. A bit handier for fondling and other things.:devil2:
images.jpg

Back
Top Bottom