Women torturing women

Go to CruxDreams.com
Really enjoyed browsing this thread - so many wonderful artworks of women working over their less fortunate victims.

So many to choose from but I really love the attached - no idea who the artist is but it's a great piece of work.

I love the look on her tormentors face - she looks like she's really enjoying punishing her victim. I also love the way she's positioned her victim so as to maximise her stress and pain. Legs spread wide apart and her arms pulled up painfully behind her back (love those clenched fists) - what a terrible ordeal for the poor girl!
I love the tightness of the straps and ropes and the way they're cutting into her flesh - and finally, the whip - she's got her victim's legs spread nice and wide - you just know where that whip's going to land!

Great stuff - is this just a one-off?

Attachments

• 415785801.jpg
    415785801.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 257
This is an interesting take on this subject.

What I love about this is the element of 'role reversal' - the 'good' girl's dishing out the punishment and the 'bad' girl's her victim.
I love the look of pleasure and satisfaction on the nun's face - she could justify it by claiming to be doing 'God's work' but, really, you can tell that she's really enjoying punishing her victim. I love the way she's holding the devil's tail so she can make sure the hot wax drips onto her most sensitive areas. Love the branding too - you can image her tail lashing as the brand is applied to her ass!

Attachments

• Devil Woman Tortured By Nun.jpeg
    Devil Woman Tortured By Nun.jpeg
    249.7 KB · Views: 228
Joan Tree is a harsh and unforgiving mistress, she regards humility and obedience as essential qualities in her staff. Indentured servant, Barbara Moore, did not obey one of Joan`s instructions immediately, and foolishly answered her back. She is now discovering that, such mistakes can incur painful and humiliating punishment, and that Joan is a sadist, capable of inflicting it without a glimmer of remorse. In fact, it is obvious Joan thoroughly enjoys administering the lash and will inflict draconian floggings for the flimsiest reasons.

Back
Top Bottom