Would you let yoursef put into an avatar to be crucified?

Would you let yourself put into an avatar to be crucified?

• Absolutely yes! I would like to experience it.

Votes: 49 73.1%
  • Never! I like the fantasy of beeing crucified, but I never want to feel that cruel ache in reality!

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Idea sounds cool, but I´m not shure...

Votes: 13 19.4%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Think in general the pain and humilation aspect would be the most desirable in the fantasy
Impending death could be a part for some, but my guesstimation is that it is less important part of the package.
And with an avatar you can choose full pain and no mercy path and simulated death experience.
In BDSM and RP related stuff some people I know,
simulate their own execution without feeling cheated there is no "real" death waiting for them
Fantasy can be a great replacement for reality!

I'm not at all keen on the idea of being crucified myself, so perhaps I'm not the right person to answer this. I like to imagine crucifixion from the point of view of the subject, but that subject is someone else—say, the boy with the nice legs in the Greek restaurant the other day...

But even without a pain-reducer of the sort that @crumera describes, you really wouldn't be getting the full experience without the horror of impending death. The subject of a real crucifixion is probably going to go from "The pain is awful, but I really don't want to die" to "I'd welcome death as a relief, but there'll be hours more of this suffering before it comes." And before the crucifixion even begins, he's suffering the psychological torment of knowing that he's not only going to experience considerable pain, but that he's being put to death.

Hello folks

I don't know if there is already a thread like this. I didn't find anything in the archives anyway. So I want to ask you something.

Yesterday I watched the old science fiction film "Avatar" again after a long time. I was particularly impressed by the scene when the paralyzed soldier is put into an avatar. In this avatar he has feelings in his legs and feet again.

I thought about what it would be like if you could choose an avatar to put yourself into. And this avatar is then crucified. You can choose the crucifixion. You can choose how you are nailed to the cross. You feel everything, the nails, the pain, the ever-increasing agony on the cross. You can experience everything live without harming your own body.

The avatars available are artificially created and can be fully regenerated after use.

I spent the whole evening yesterday imagining what it would be like to be put into such an avatar. You could experience a real crucifixion, feel everything exactly, and yet your body would remain completely unharmed. To be honest, that really aroused me. I couldn't stop thinking about it. Today, too, I spent the whole day thinking about what it would be like to actually experience that.

The idea would also be interesting for older people. For example, an 80-year-old man could be put into an avatar that is 20 years young.

I would be interested to hear what you think of this idea. If it was possible, would you put yourself into such an avatar? I know the technology isn't ready yet, but if it were, would you do it?

I would do it myself immediately if I had the opportunity. Just the thought of it turns me on. Experiencing everything, feeling everything, savouring the pain to the fullest and yet not causing any damage to your own body. I would like that.

What about you?

This might be of interest, I think... This uses concepts and settings from 'Altered Carbon'

I would absolutely do that! Where should I sign?

Well, that's has been a dream for me for ages, and what I tried in RL was somehow disattisfying in comparison to the fantasy that could be. Of course, I would never do something in reality which would hurt me for real, so the possibility to go into an avatar and undergo a real Roman crucifixion would be awesome for me.

Also, no safe word should be allowed. I mean, I am pretty sure that the at the first stroke of the scourge -the real Roman scourge- I would be begging to be released, like many others. So, the anguish to know that I should undergo the full agony of the crucifixion, would be overwhelming. WOW!

It does be ! Never in reality you could be NAILED to a cross ( I hope for you, at least) ; so, in beeing here, you can live your fantasy without any risk !
We are not talking real reality here ;)

Will I know my mind is in my avatar or will I believe I'm really how my avatar appears to be?

If I know I'm in an avatar body and not really going to die I'd be more willing to do it. I wouldn't have the existential terror of really facing a cruel execution, just the natural fear (no doubt extreme) of having to endure horrific agony in my avatar state.

Will I know my mind is in my avatar or will I believe I'm really how my avatar appears to be?

If I know I'm in an avatar body and not really going to die I'd be more willing to do it. I wouldn't have the existential terror of really facing a cruel execution, just the natural fear (no doubt extreme) of having to endure horrific agony in my avatar state.
No, your mind cannot separate itself from your avatar...
crux 965 B.jpg
Every pain and discomfort your avatar feels you will believe you are experiencing. You cannot imagine the pain of the nails driven through your wrists and feet nor the terrible strain your arms feel as your body hangs from them.

And the crowd below you loves watching you twist in pain. Don't worry. After a few hours they will get bored and leave you... of course, you won't have that option...

Every pain and discomfort your avatar feels you will believe you are experiencing. You cannot imagine the pain of the nails driven through your wrists and feet nor the terrible strain your arms feel as your body hangs from them.

And the crowd below you loves watching you twist in pain. Don't worry. After a few hours they will get bored and leave you... of course, you won't have that option...
Your words make me squirm far before I’m uploaded into my avatar and made to suffer. <3

View attachment 1486054

In that case, sign me the fuck up! :D

Who would pass on the opportunity to experience crucifixion via an avatar knowing my real body was in a safe place.

In that case, sign me the fuck up! :D

Who would pass on the opportunity to experience crucifixion via an avatar knowing my real body was in a safe place.
Remember, your mind cannot separate you from your avatar... the longer your avatar suffers being stretched hanging from the cross, you are hanging naked from it too. There is no escaping the tortures...
crux look down A.jpg

"There is no escaping the tortures..."

I don't want to escape the pain. I want to be forced to endure it. I know full well that I would start screaming as soon as the first nail is hammered in. I don't think I could hold back the screams. The torture of being nailed is far too great. And when they raise the cross and I hang on the nails with all my weight, I will scream even more. I'm sure of it.

The pain will be so great that I will immediately regret having agreed to the crucifixion. I guess I will beg for mercy for sure. (Depending on where this fantasy crucifixion takes place, the avatar should be able to speak the language that is spoken there.) I don't think I could hold back. Maybe I would feel nothing but regret, maybe I would curse myself for having agreed to this.

Or maybe I could enjoy my situation, at least to some extent. I don't know. But I would like to know. If there was an opportunity to use an avatar to experience a real crucifixion, I would definitely do it.

That's the interesting thing about it: there's no way you can escape once you've got involved. I find being forced to do something very exciting. It would definitely be an absolutely overwhelming experience.

Maybe I would wait in despair for the moment when I was finally freed and then I would never do anything like that again. But maybe I would also come out of my first crucifixion interested and happy and, after a long pause to think about it, face another crucifixion. Who knows? Ultimately, the story of the avatar is nothing but a fantasy. Unfortunately. But if this technology were available today...
Thank you all for your interesting answers.

I’m definitely imagining many people here will be dying for sure. I just worry for an inception movie ending where you go and do it over and over to the point that you get stuck in a state of limbo and then it’s that scene from demon slayer where you keep killing yourself, thinking you’re still “dreaming” but then you don’t even realize that you’ve ended up doing it for real. The pain has become enmeshed with your brain. Reality and fantasy are indistinguishable at this point.

„Es gibt kein Entkommen vor den Folterungen …“

Ich will dem Schmerz nicht entkommen. Ich will gezwungen werden, ihn zu ertragen. Ich weiß genau, dass ich anfangen würde zu schreien, sobald der erste Nagel eingeschlagen wird. Ich glaube nicht, dass ich die Schreie zurückhalten könnte. Die Folter, genagelt zu werden, ist viel zu groß. Und wenn sie das Kreuz aufstellen und ich mit meinem ganzen Gewicht an den Nägeln hänge, werde ich noch mehr schreien. Da bin ich sicher.

Der Schmerz wird so groß sein, dass ich es sofort bereuen werde, der Kreuzigung zugestimmt zu haben. Ich schätze, ich werde ganz sicher um Gnade betteln. (Je nachdem, wo diese Fantasiekreuzigung stattfindet, sollte der Avatar die dort gesprochene Sprache sprechen können.) Ich glaube nicht, dass ich mich zurückhalten könnte. Vielleicht würde ich nichts als Reue empfinden, vielleicht würde ich mich selbst dafür verfluchen, dem zugestimmt zu haben.

Oder vielleicht könnte ich meine Situation zumindest bis zu einem gewissen Grad genießen. Ich weiß es nicht. Aber ich würde es gerne wissen. Wenn es die Möglichkeit gäbe, mithilfe eines Avatars eine echte Kreuzigung zu erleben, würde ich es auf jeden Fall tun.

Das ist das Interessante daran: Wenn man sich einmal darauf eingelassen hat, kann man nicht mehr entkommen. Ich finde es sehr aufregend, wenn man gezwungen wird, etwas zu tun. Das wäre auf jeden Fall eine absolut überwältigende Erfahrung.

Vielleicht würde ich verzweifelt auf den Moment warten, in dem ich endlich befreit bin und dann würde ich so etwas nie wieder tun. Vielleicht würde ich aber auch interessiert und glücklich aus meiner ersten Kreuzigung hervorgehen und nach längerer Denkpause einer weiteren Kreuzigung ins Auge sehen. Wer weiß? Letztlich ist die Geschichte des Avatars nichts als eine Fantasie. Leider. Aber wenn diese Technologie heute verfügbar wäre...
Vielen Dank an alle für die interessanten Antworten.
I am not Sure, but there is a big chance that it could be possible in the next 15-20 years. I think, they can manipulate your brain in a way, that you feel the pain but without the damage. They Stimulation your nerves and send you in the Szenario you wish. Historical, ....

Remember, your mind cannot separate you from your avatar... the longer your avatar suffers being stretched hanging from the cross, you are hanging naked from it too. There is no escaping the tortures...
View attachment 1486117
I understand. My mind inhabits my avatar body so I feel the full agony of my avatar body as it is crucified. But just like in the Avatar movie my real body is safe until my mind is restored in it.

I may "die" on the cross inhabiting my avatar body but my mind (consciousness) can be restored to my real body. This would be an awesome way to experience a crucifixion without actually dying. But what would by the long-term psychological effects on my mind? And how do I get back into my real body?

You dont have to come back to your body, because you never left him. You just feel the Things and its an Imagination. The consequences, ahm i think, you want it a second time, and a third..... :)

• Haha
Reactions: CCG
You dont have to come back to your body, because you never left him. You just feel the Things and its an Imagination. The consequences, ahm i think, you want it a second time, and a third..... :)
As someone who has Role Played as an immortal god who seeks the thrill of the most excruciating and brutal death, over and over again, I could definitely see that happening lol.

Back
Top Bottom