Would you let yoursef put into an avatar to be crucified?

Would you let yourself put into an avatar to be crucified?

• Absolutely yes! I would like to experience it.

Votes: 49 73.1%
  • Never! I like the fantasy of beeing crucified, but I never want to feel that cruel ache in reality!

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Idea sounds cool, but I´m not shure...

Votes: 13 19.4%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
"There is no escaping the tortures..."

I don't want to escape the pain. I want to be forced to endure it. I know full well that I would start screaming as soon as the first nail is hammered in. I don't think I could hold back the screams. The torture of being nailed is far too great. And when they raise the cross and I hang on the nails with all my weight, I will scream even more. I'm sure of it.

The pain will be so great that I will immediately regret having agreed to the crucifixion. I guess I will beg for mercy for sure. (Depending on where this fantasy crucifixion takes place, the avatar should be able to speak the language that is spoken there.) I don't think I could hold back. Maybe I would feel nothing but regret, maybe I would curse myself for having agreed to this.

Or maybe I could enjoy my situation, at least to some extent. I don't know. But I would like to know. If there was an opportunity to use an avatar to experience a real crucifixion, I would definitely do it.

That's the interesting thing about it: there's no way you can escape once you've got involved. I find being forced to do something very exciting. It would definitely be an absolutely overwhelming experience.

Maybe I would wait in despair for the moment when I was finally freed and then I would never do anything like that again. But maybe I would also come out of my first crucifixion interested and happy and, after a long pause to think about it, face another crucifixion. Who knows? Ultimately, the story of the avatar is nothing but a fantasy. Unfortunately. But if this technology were available today...
Thank you all for your interesting answers.
This whole idea, the concept, the fantasy, is incredibly exciting. And being transported back in time for such an historical event sounds amazing.
To actually experience such a thing, avatar or otherwise - and to not be injured - is a science fiction/time travel scenario that I would love. Thanks, Kathrin.

The idea sounds good but I think the best chance we have of getting to experience the fantasy somewhere in the future would be in a virtual world.
A Quantum Leap scenario would work too, in my opinion.

A Quantum Leap scenario would work too, in my opinion.
I'm putting this question here as this thread seems the most on-topic.
Imagine being in a "Quantum-Leap" scenario which involved crucifixion. Now you could be there by design or accidentally. Meaning your purpose might be to learn about crucifixion or for erotic or masochistic experience of crucifixion, OR you leap into such a scenario unplanned in the pursuit of an unrelated mission. It doesn't matter really. My question is the same either way.

Which gender would be preferable to be "Quantum-Leap crucified" nude as? (It may of course be outside of your control in a Quantum-Leap scenario, but you would still have a preference.)
For men, it may be preferable to be crucified as their own gender, but see both genders (including attractive women) crucified nude around them, or you may enjoy more the opportunity to experience crucifixion as a sexy woman?
For women, would you prefer to go through crucifixion as your own gender, and see both genders crucified naked nearby (including rugged men), or be crucified as a "rugged" man?
In both cases, you can see your host body from what you can see on your cross and have both genders crucified within your line of sight.
I know that this question becomes a whole different ballgame for Transgenders, and I welcome any such perspectives into the discussion, whatever they may be.

What gender would be preferable for you to be crucified as if you "Quantum-Leaped" into a crucified, (or about to be crucified), person?

I'm putting this question here as this thread seems the most on-topic.
Imagine being in a "Quantum-Leap" scenario which involved crucifixion. Now you could be there by design or accidentally. Meaning your purpose might be to learn about crucifixion or for erotic or masochistic experience of crucifixion, OR you leap into such a scenario unplanned in the pursuit of an unrelated mission. It doesn't matter really. My question is the same either way.

Which gender would be preferable to be "Quantum-Leap crucified" nude as? (It may of course be outside of your control in a Quantum-Leap scenario, but you would still have a preference.)
For men, it may be preferable to be crucified as their own gender, but see both genders (including attractive women) crucified nude around them, or you may enjoy more the opportunity to experience crucifixion as a sexy woman?
For women, would you prefer to go through crucifixion as your own gender, and see both genders crucified naked nearby (including rugged men), or be crucified as a "rugged" man?
In both cases, you can see your host body from what you can see on your cross and have both genders crucified within your line of sight.
I know that this question becomes a whole different ballgame for Transgenders, and I welcome any such perspectives into the discussion, whatever they may be.

What gender would be preferable for you to be crucified as if you "Quantum-Leaped" into a crucified, (or about to be crucified), person?
If it is about one's avatar to get crucified, and not one's own body, the subject could have the choice, and even opt for several scenarios of gender and gender combination.

If it is about one's avatar to get crucified, and not one's own body, the subject could have the choice, and even opt for several scenarios of gender and gender combination.
Absolutely!!

Back
Top Bottom