After The Rebellion Of 2014

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes. Who would ever call a house or a street 'Chagrin'? I suppose in the States anything goes.

The Chagrin River is located in Northeast Ohio.[1] The river has two branches, the Aurora Branch and East Branch. Of three hypotheses as to the origin of the name, the most probable is that it is a corruption of the name of a Frenchman, Sieur de Seguin, who established a trading post on the river ca. 1742.[2][3][4] The Chagrin River runs through suburban areas of Greater Cleveland in Cuyahoga, Geauga, and Portage counties, transects two Cleveland Metroparks reservations, and then meanders into nearby Lake County before emptying into Lake Erie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chagrin_River

The Chagrin River is located in Northeast Ohio.[1] The river has two branches, the Aurora Branch and East Branch. Of three hypotheses as to the origin of the name, the most probable is that it is a corruption of the name of a Frenchman, Sieur de Seguin, who established a trading post on the river ca. 1742.[2][3][4] The Chagrin River runs through suburban areas of Greater Cleveland in Cuyahoga, Geauga, and Portage counties, transects two Cleveland Metroparks reservations, and then meanders into nearby Lake County before emptying into Lake Erie.

Thanks for that Eul!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

Just shows how poor my US geography is. Thanks Eul!

I never would have guessed how much I'd learn on Crux Forums. :)

Professor Eulalia and Professor Rodent are always on hand to deliver nuggets of information :)

I'm a bit hazy whether I shall ever be asked about the Chagrin River, but hey! Every day's a schoolday! :)

And when I sat down this evening I kind of thought that telephone poles were for, well, holding telephone wires up :doh:

How wrong can you be? :rolleyes:

I never would have guessed how much I'd learn on Crux Forums. :)

Professor Eulalia and Professor Rodent are always on hand to deliver nuggets of information :)

I'm a bit hazy whether I shall ever be asked about the Chagrin River, but hey! Every day's a schoolday! :)

And when I sat down this evening I kind of thought that telephone poles were for, well, holding telephone wires up :doh:

How wrong can you be? :rolleyes:

Wood seems to be ...

00000D0F_naked_girl_tied_to_a_post.jpg ....used for primarily one thing on this site...

one would think Wragg would have figured that out by now:rolleyes:

Wood seems to be ...

View attachment 144169 ....used for primarily one thing on this site...

one would think Wragg would have figured that out by now:rolleyes:

Brrrr! Brrr!

Hello!

CLANG! AARGH!!!

Oh, drat, could you call me back later? They're crucifying someone on the line again :rolleyes:

Actually, I fibbed about telephone poles....

Who could forget this amazing picture by N8Dreams?

View attachment 144173

:)
...a little history... In 1983 AT&T was forced to break up for anti-trust reasons. One of the regional phone companies now standing alone was Southwestern Bell. A quarter of a century later there were only two region companies left with what was Southwestern Bell (that had evolved into SBC) buying up half of the regional spin-offs and another regional company buying up the other half and then SBC buying AT&T, it's former 'Ma Bell' parent...

This is a very simplified look back and many of you are wondering what the hell this has to do with Crux Forums and there is probably an even split on the bets on whether Tree is drunk or sober but stay with me...

...where do you think these two companies came up with the money to buy out the others??? That's right; they were the only two to embrace renting phone poles to THT Inc. for the use of crucifixion...

Tree

...a little history... In 1983 AT&T was forced to break up for anti-trust reasons. One of the regional phone companies now standing alone was Southwestern Bell. A quarter of a century later there were only two region companies left with what was Southwestern Bell (that had evolved into SBC) buying up half of the regional spin-offs and another regional company buying up the other half and then SBC buying AT&T, it's former 'Ma Bell' parent...

This is a very simplified look back and many of you are wondering what the hell this has to do with Crux Forums and there is probably an even split on the bets on whether Tree is drunk or sober but stay with me...

...where do you think these two companies came up with the money to buy out the others??? That's right; they were the only two to embrace renting phone poles to THT Inc. for the use of crucifixion...

Tree

And Professor Tree continues Wragg's education! :confused:

The goddamn Tree estate again; I have to find out where Pacific, Missouri is so I never end up here again! It is 85°F and 85% humidity at some time in the early morning. The T-shirt and shorts are ripped from my body and I am put in a fucking pink ‘baby-doll’ and chained to a rock. I ask if I could use a restroom. I’m told I am sitting on it. What a surprise around here!!!

blaire 003.jpg

I don’t know who ‘Yupar’ is or what ‘FATWA’ are but they are starting to get my interest…

Blaire

Reported by Tree

Tree

That last line has to be pure fiction, right?:rolleyes:

The goddamn Tree estate again; I have to find out where Pacific, Missouri is so I never end up here again! It is 85°F and 85% humidity at some time in the early morning. The T-shirt and shorts are ripped from my body and I am put in a fucking pink ‘baby-doll’ and chained to a rock. I ask if I could use a restroom. I’m told I am sitting on it. What a surprise around here!!!

View attachment 144254

I don’t know who ‘Yupar’ is or what ‘FATWA’ are but they are starting to get my interest…

Blaire

Reported by Tree

How can anyone around here remain so naive for so long????:confused::rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom