After The Rebellion Of 2014

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am anxious to see my mistress again but less so thrilled to see my masters Bull and Gunner. I was surprised to find my reunion would have to wait awhile because I was brought in on a Mr. Wu slave flight I would have to be quarantined for a week with the slaves that would be shipped to the Order of Penance and Punishment for training or punishment for transgressions against their masters or mistresses. The new slaves are pretty timid but the ones I am quarantined with that are her for punishment seem to me enamored with my small build. The next week was not very pleasant…
How do they get ‘strap-on’s in this hell hole???

prison 100.jpg
T

Professor Tree is the Master Crucifixion Technician :eek:

Who has more knowledge than Prof Tree in such matters? ;)

Except, of course, Barbaria, but her perspective is, erm, a little different :rolleyes:

She's a Professor of Experiential Cruxology :)

Siss continues to be perplexed ...............

You're pretty, confused or not...

More story...

I am used and abused for the whole week. By the end of week I am almost pining for Bull and Gunner! The only one that treated me any respect was the oriental woman called ‘Yupar’. She kissed me gently only once but whispered to me “Join me with the FATWA, Blaire, and we will eliminate your Mistress Barbaria.”

I didn’t answer her- I don’t know what this ‘FATWA’ is and I am not sure I want to ‘eliminate’ Mistress Barbaria. Soon I am cuffed with hands behind my back and stuffed into a small cage that is lifted onto the back of a truck and strapped down. Wherever they are taking me is all gravel roads and I am choking on the minus gravel dust. The truck finally stops and the cage I am in is dragged of the tailgate and the cage crashes onto the dirt.

I watch as Mistress Barbaria walks up to the cage. She squats down next to me and says “Hello, my pet, I’m so glad to see you. How are you doing?”

“I hurt and I need to go to the bathroom” I answer honestly.

“Well I have a lunch date with Tree and then I’ll take out you for a break… Oh, Blaire, I have a deposit on the cage. If you shit or piss in there you will lick it up. Do we understand each other?”

cage 130.jpg

I nod ‘yes’. I hate Barbaria but can’t wait until I can please her…

T

The definition of experiential cruxology????.......what is that?:confused:
...I don't know. I thought he knew what he was talking about (he being English or something like that) so I wasn't about to comment. I thought 'Siss was commenting on your somewhat complicated relationship with Blaire....

Tree

...He does not do well with any relationship, so don't worry. He isn't as smart as Bull and Gunner combined...

Ulrika

...I don't know. I thought he knew what he was talking about (he being English or something like that) so I wasn't about to comment. I thought 'Siss was commenting on your somewhat complicated relationship with Blaire....

Tree

...He does not do well with any relationship, so don't worry. He isn't as smart as Bull and Gunner combined...

Ulrika

Siss knows its just business

I hope Blaire doesn't read this... She is starting to have a love/hate relationship Barbaria...

Tree

...no, Barbaria, she still doesn't love Bull and Gunner...

Actually the two of them are beginning to show some personality...never thought I would say that....what am I saying?...no, no....I didn't really mean that at all.:confused:

You're pretty, confused or not...

More story...

I am used and abused for the whole week. By the end of week I am almost pining for Bull and Gunner! The only one that treated me any respect was the oriental woman called ‘Yupar’. She kissed me gently only once but whispered to me “Join me with the FATWA, Blaire, and we will eliminate your Mistress Barbaria.”

I didn’t answer her- I don’t know what this ‘FATWA’ is and I am not sure I want to ‘eliminate’ Mistress Barbaria. Soon I am cuffed with hands behind my back and stuffed into a small cage that is lifted onto the back of a truck and strapped down. Wherever they are taking me is all gravel roads and I am choking on the minus gravel dust. The truck finally stops and the cage I am in is dragged of the tailgate and the cage crashes onto the dirt.

I watch as Mistress Barbaria walks up to the cage. She squats down next to me and says “Hello, my pet, I’m so glad to see you. How are you doing?”

“I hurt and I need to go to the bathroom” I answer honestly.

“Well I have a lunch date with Tree and then I’ll take out you for a break… Oh, Blaire, I have a deposit on the cage. If you shit or piss in there you will lick it up. Do we understand each other?”

View attachment 144403

I nod ‘yes’. I hate Barbaria but can’t wait until I can please her…

T

Barb? Eliminated? Oh no! :eek: She hasn't been eliminated for at least a week! ;)

I was only commenting on how brainy everyone is here, Siss, and how much there is to learn :)

Sometimes it's actual facts, too! :rolleyes:

too late... the CF Chronicler Wragg was on scene and what is in print has to be fact...

Tree

...G'night, all

Yup. Once you see 'Wragg likes this' at the bottom, it becomes a fact, whether it is or not :D

Oh, heck, Siss'll be getting confused again :confused:

Barb? Eliminated? Oh no! :eek: She hasn't been eliminated for at least a week! ;)

I was only commenting on how brainy everyone is here, Siss, and how much there is to learn :)

Sometimes it's actual facts, too! :rolleyes:

Yup. Once you see 'Wragg likes this' at the bottom, it becomes a fact, whether it is or not :D

Oh, heck, Siss'll be getting confused again :confused:
great.....................nothing more to tell

Back
Top Bottom