After The Rebellion Of 2014

Go to CruxDreams.com
great.....................nothing more to tell

Except that the only difference between a Professor of Practical Cruxology, like Tree, and a Professor of Experiential Cruxology, like Barb, is whether your crux knowledge comes from the blunt end or the sharp end of the nails :rolleyes:

Barb? Eliminated? Oh no! :eek: She hasn't been eliminated for at least a week! ;)

I was only commenting on how brainy everyone is here, Siss, and how much there is to learn :)

Sometimes it's actual facts, too! :rolleyes:

Yup. Once you see 'Wragg likes this' at the bottom, it becomes a fact, whether it is or not :D

Oh, heck, Siss'll be getting confused again :confused:

Siss is a sorceress....she knows all....never forget that!:p

That wasn't meant as a joke Admi.....watch out or I will have her cast a spell over you......:rolleyes:
You cast a spell over me a long time ago!!!:)

tribute for the witches in our own coven

Attachments

• 520.jpg
    520.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 521.jpg
    521.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 43
  • 522.jpg
    522.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 523.jpg
    523.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 47
  • 526.jpg
    526.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 49
  • 525.jpg
    525.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 43
  • 524.jpg
    524.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 47
  • 527.jpg
    527.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 528.jpg
    528.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 43
  • 529.jpg
    529.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 47
It is hot and quite uncomfortable in the steel cage. I don’t know how long Mistress’ lunch lasts but it seems to take forever. My legs are cramping and my bowels are churning. Remembering her words if I can’t control them my lunch will be my own shit! I watch her saunter towards me. She is in as little of a hurry as I getting desperate for relief. As she draws near I see she is not wearing what she left wearing and her hair is clean and freshly coiffed; I stick of sweet…
She lights a cigarette and says “I hope I wasn’t gone too long. Would you like a puff, Blaire?”

“I don’t smoke Mistress” I reply.

“It’s not a regular cigarette; it’s a Madame Wu” Mistress explains. She needn’t have; I know what it smells like.
She opens the door of the cage and says “You poor girl, you must need some relief! Come on out of there.”

I groan as I shuffle out on my knees as my wrists are still bound behind my back. When I clear of the cage, Mistress Barbaria grabs my hair and ‘helps’ me to my feet. She asks me if I have to use the restroom and I say “So very badly, Mistress.”

She points to a patch of grass and I realize that will be my restroom. I look at Mistress in disbelief she wants me to use the dog run! She recognizes my look and coldly says “You better go now before Tree’s groundskeepers let out the perimeter guard hounds. They like fucking slaves.”

So yes I walk out and squat and shit and piss on the grass just like the dogs will. I look back at Mistress Barbaria and see her watching me. She calls “Hurry up, you cunt, the dogs have to go, too.”

Opp 079.jpg

T

Back
Top Bottom