After The Rebellion Of 2014

Go to CruxDreams.com
The sky darkens and bonfires are lit to illuminate the crucified nun. Nervously I watch her writhe on the cross. I nibble on my fingernails on one hand and finger my cunt with the other.
jjb19.jpg
What the hell is wrong with me? That will be me in a few days! My handler asks me if I am enjoying the show. After a deep breath I say “I don’t know why but I truly am.”

“Would you like a closer look?”

“If I may, yes” I reply. I am drawn to her cross like a moth to a light bulb. I arrive near her cross. More sensory overload; she stinks of sweat and shit. Fresh blood permeates the air. There is nothing pleasant here yet I am so inexplicitly aroused. I ask it I may touch her.

owp 215.jpg
My handler allows me. She is me in just days and I need to hold her. I lick and suckle her tits and her nipples harden in my mouth. I whisper “Come torment me when I am crucified.”
les 062.jpg
I slide down her torso licking her fluttering belly as I go. She smells like a pure animal, unwashed, filthy, and as sexy as a woman can be.
crux comfort.jpg
I bury my tongue in her pussy. I lap at the stale semen, sweat, piss, and her own fresh secretions. I want to be her…

Recorded by Tree

The sky darkens and bonfires are lit to illuminate the crucified nun. Nervously I watch her writhe on the cross. I nibble on my fingernails on one hand and finger my cunt with the other.
View attachment 138048
What the hell is wrong with me? That will be me in a few days! My handler asks me if I am enjoying the show. After a deep breath I say “I don’t know why but I truly am.”

“Would you like a closer look?”

“If I may, yes” I reply. I am drawn to her cross like a moth to a light bulb. I arrive near her cross. More sensory overload; she stinks of sweat and shit. Fresh blood permeates the air. There is nothing pleasant here yet I am so inexplicitly aroused. I ask it I may touch her.

View attachment 138050
My handler allows me. She is me in just days and I need to hold her. I lick and suckle her tits and her nipples harden in my mouth. I whisper “Come torment me when I am crucified.”
View attachment 138049
I slide down her torso licking her fluttering belly as I go. She smells like a pure animal, unwashed, filthy, and as sexy as a woman can be.
View attachment 138051
I bury my tongue in her pussy. I lap at the stale semen, sweat, piss, and her own fresh secretions. I want to be her…

Recorded by Tree

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

My last day at the OPP… How can I be looking forward to it knowing what awaits me? They have me do a training run carrying the cross beam with two buckets of steaming hot cow dung hanging from each end. I walk past the cross the young nun had hung from. Its wood is stained with her blood but she is nowhere to be seen. Did she die? Is she being nursed back to health? Damn it, I feel my piss trickle down my thighs. I would suck Bull’s cock down my throat just to touch my cunt.
hl 002.jpg
I am released from the OPP into Bull’s and Gunner’s custody. They tell me it is Thursday morning, July 31st, 2014; one day before my date with my own cross. I am brought back to the Tree estate. Things are happening fast… my mind cannot even keep up with it

I am dressed in a thong and tank top and brought out to a tree and tied to it. The clothing as I have learned doesn’t last long. Two men who won the RR Entertainment contest lift the tank top from my tits and pulls the thong down my thighs while the reporter Wraggs photographs the whole thing and will sell it to the AP.

staked 071.jpg
I could say I hated this but I came time and time again as they touched me. It beats the nails that waits for me…

T

I am brought to the coffee shop in Pacific, Missouri and led to the third floor. The high ceiling and the tall arched windows provided some comfort… not much.

I am told to stand before one of those windows. I am not bound except for my head. I step up and to their pleasure I rise on my toes.

owp 170.jpg
The guy in the cowboy hat is there… what is his name anyway; I forget! Does it really matter? He tosses his hat on the table then flips his shades into the hat. He stares at me a moment then says “Blaire, you will have a minute to answer me…”

Fuck he knows my name isn’t ‘Slut Cunt”…

He tosses a huge pile of paper bills banded together on the table. He asks me if I have ever seen a million dollars. I shake my head and say “not to my knowledge.”

Tree GF.jpg
“That is a thousand ‘Ben Franklins’ Blaire. Take it and you can walk.”

“I don’t understand” I say in the biggest understatement of my life.

“I have doubled your owners’ purchase price. All you need to do is pick up the money and walk away.”

My stomach churns yet again. I reach for the bundled bills but instead of picking it up I push it back. “I’m sorry, sir. Your offer is the most generous I could imagine but I have to do this…”

T

Tree is confused…

My last day at the OPP… How can I be looking forward to it knowing what awaits me? They have me do a training run carrying the cross beam with two buckets of steaming hot cow dung hanging from each end. I walk past the cross the young nun had hung from. Its wood is stained with her blood but she is nowhere to be seen. Did she die? Is she being nursed back to health? Damn it, I feel my piss trickle down my thighs. I would suck Bull’s cock down my throat just to touch my cunt.
View attachment 138062
I am released from the OPP into Bull’s and Gunner’s custody. They tell me it is Thursday morning, July 31st, 2014; one day before my date with my own cross. I am brought back to the Tree estate. Things are happening fast… my mind cannot even keep up with it

I am dressed in a thong and tank top and brought out to a tree and tied to it. The clothing as I have learned doesn’t last long. Two men who won the RR Entertainment contest lift the tank top from my tits and pulls the thong down my thighs while the reporter Wraggs photographs the whole thing and will sell it to the AP.

View attachment 138063
I could say I hated this but I came time and time again as they touched me. It beats the nails that waits for me…

T

Wait a minute...I thought the reporter Wragg was still hiding out in some middle eastern country so he can cover the executions of Barb and Siss

Wait a minute...I thought the reporter Wragg was still hiding out in some middle eastern country so he can cover the executions of Barb and Siss
Tree has been drinking so don't trust what he says... Could it be a parallel thread???

next...

I’m out in the shop watching Bull and Gunner sharpening spikes. Tomorrow at this time Blaire, Barbaria, and Messa are going to be hanging from their crosses. I’m not worried about Barbaria or Messa- I’m sure they will make the time- but Blaire is a small woman without much (sorry) body fat to sustain her as she hangs. I can’t believe I offered her a million dollars to walk out of her and she turned me down.

I kick back on the deck chair. I don’t know if I am asleep or not when I hear boots walking across the deck. I pull the Glock and point it towards the noise.

A voice that had more gravel than the Meramec River says “Put that pea shooter down, boy, because while it might trouble me I won’t hesitate to blow your brains 30 miles south of here.”

“Grandpa, I wasn’t expecting you” I say.
tree old.jpg
“You never were bright on your feet- or your ass for that matter. What’s going on with this ‘Blaire’ kid?”

“Nothing, Gramp, what do you mean?”

“I hear you offered her a million bucks to walk” he says.

How could he know that unless he subscribes to the RR Vide Productions Channel?

“Tree, I never want to hear that my grandson is a lace-panty faggot...”

I wake up as the sun crested the hill. I look across the deck and saw a couple hundred brass shell casings from Gunner’s M-60. I think about picking them up but am relieved to find there is still ice floating in my cooler. I toss the remains of last night’s drink over the rail while miraculously holding onto the glass. I scoop up some ice and water from the cooler and top it off with Seagram’s 7. I still know how to make breakfast…

Tree

I am brought to the coffee shop in Pacific, Missouri and led to the third floor. The high ceiling and the tall arched windows provided some comfort… not much.

I am told to stand before one of those windows. I am not bound except for my head. I step up and to their pleasure I rise on my toes.

View attachment 138067
The guy in the cowboy hat is there… what is his name anyway; I forget! Does it really matter? He tosses his hat on the table then flips his shades into the hat. He stares at me a moment then says “Blaire, you will have a minute to answer me…”

Fuck he knows my name isn’t ‘Slut Cunt”…

He tosses a huge pile of paper bills banded together on the table. He asks me if I have ever seen a million dollars. I shake my head and say “not to my knowledge.”

View attachment 138068
“That is a thousand ‘Ben Franklins’ Blaire. Take it and you can walk.”

“I don’t understand” I say in the biggest understatement of my life.

“I have doubled your owners’ purchase price. All you need to do is pick up the money and walk away.”

My stomach churns yet again. I reach for the bundled bills but instead of picking it up I push it back. “I’m sorry, sir. Your offer is the most generous I could imagine but I have to do this…”

T

Tree is confused…

And well he should be. What a twist. Is Blaire thinking straight? Time will tell.

Tree has been drinking so don't trust what he says... Could it be a parallel thread???

next...

I’m out in the shop watching Bull and Gunner sharpening spikes. Tomorrow at this time Blaire, Barbaria, and Messa are going to be hanging from their crosses. I’m not worried about Barbaria or Messa- I’m sure they will make the time- but Blaire is a small woman without much (sorry) body fat to sustain her as she hangs. I can’t believe I offered her a million dollars to walk out of her and she turned me down.

I kick back on the deck chair. I don’t know if I am asleep or not when I hear boots walking across the deck. I pull the Glock and point it towards the noise.

A voice that had more gravel than the Meramec River says “Put that pea shooter down, boy, because while it might trouble me I won’t hesitate to blow your brains 30 miles south of here.”

View attachment 138102
“You never were bright on your feet- or your ass for that matter. What’s going on with this ‘Blaire’ kid?”

I wake up as the sun crested the hill. I look across the deck and saw a couple hundred brass shell casings from Gunner’s M-60. I think about picking them up but am relieved to find there is still ice floating in my cooler. I toss the remains of last night’s drink over the rail while miraculously holding onto the glass. I scoop up some ice and water from the cooler and top it off with Seagram’s 7. I still know how to make breakfast…

Tree

Oh God, this is just too much .........:rolleyes:

Tree listens to Warren Zevon's 'Werewolves of London' on a vinyl LP as he watches Bull and Gunner fashion the crosses for Blair's, Barbaria's, and Messa's crucifixion. There is sawdust all over the floor and floating in the air when he sees them bring out the grinder to sharpen the spikes.

Tree pulls out his Glock and pumps a half dozen rounds into the air. He lights a Marlboro then says "If you assholes make a spark and burn down my shop the last half this clip will be in your asses..."

tree

next...

View attachment 138102

Tree
Tree, you will never, ever be heard to be a "lace-panty faggot...".

Now I understand why I have never seen you in Eureka. I must have had one too many Jack Daniels

Last edited:
Thanks, Barbaria, a different write for me for reasons I can not even explain...
I don't know how many crucifixions you've written now Tree,
but every one's different, each one has new twists and turns of the screw
(I'm quite jealous I didn't get a 'training run' :mad:
but I suppose the OPP gave me a good gym session :p)​

Thanks, Barbaria, a different write for me for reasons I can not even explain...

Hope all enjoy...

T

...and where is Barbaria and Messa???

Either running for their lives, or panting in anticipation of what is about to happen to them.:rolleyes:

Tree listens to Warren Zevon's 'Werewolves of London' on a vinyl LP as he watches Bull and Gunner fashion the crosses for Blair's, Barbaria's, and Messa's crucifixion. There is sawdust all over the floor and floating in the air when he sees them bring out the grinder to sharpen the spikes.

Tree pulls out his Glock and pumps a half dozen rounds into the air. He lights a Marlboro then says "If you assholes make a spark and burn down my shop the last half this clip will be in your asses..."

tree

What a guy !!! :bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::D

Back
Top Bottom