After The Rebellion Of 2014

Go to CruxDreams.com
If I live through the day I'll have some very stern words for the Editor of The Crux Chronicles regarding the no-doubt highly sensationalized description of my indignity on the cross. :mad: All while Barb and Messa snooze peacefully...:rolleyes:

Barb and Messa only look like we are snoozing....we have been around this place long enough to know better than to attract the attention of Bull and Gunner....you know, the old "play dead" trick. You'll learn eventually Blaire...

Bull and Gunner need those union cards though. And they have both been showing a disturbing level of intelligence lately...:eek:

Bull and Gunner .... intelligent?

:duke:

What have you been drinking dear?

And don't fall for that union card business....its only a lousy piece of paper printed on Tree's computer printer. He is doing this just to give something to do and keep them out of his supply of Seagram's. Imagine how expensive it is to have a couple of oafs like Bull and Gunner hanging around and consuming perishables.:rolleyes:

Bull and Gunner .... intelligent?

:duke:

What have you been drinking dear?

And don't fall for that union card business....its only a lousy piece of paper printed on Tree's computer printer. He is doing this just to give something to do and keep them out of his supply of Seagram's. Imagine how expensive it is to have a couple of oafs like Bull and Gunner hanging around and consuming perishables.:rolleyes:
mmm....you could be on to something there....

I glare at Wragg from my cross as he climbs into limousine. I found his statement ‘I doubt you will to see it…’ strange encouragement to at least try to live. I try to clear my head. I remember all the training I had done and the grueling cycle-cross races I had run. There were times I swore I couldn’t pedal another revolution, carry the bike another step up a muddy hill, or squeeze the brakes one more time as I barreled down a dusty hill. I realize I wasn’t nailed to the bike and I got to sleep between the two days of races but I never DNF’d* because I gave up. Why should I now?

Tree

*Did Not Finish

I glare at Wragg from my cross as he climbs into limousine. I found his statement ‘I doubt you will to see it…’ strange encouragement to at least try to live. I try to clear my head. I remember all the training I had done and the grueling cycle-cross races I had run. There were times I swore I couldn’t pedal another revolution, carry the bike another step up a muddy hill, or squeeze the brakes one more time as I barreled down a dusty hill. I realize I wasn’t nailed to the bike and I got to sleep between the two days of races but I never DNF’d* because I gave up. Why should I now?

Tree

*Did Not Finish
*cyclocross
*thanks to hydraulic disc brakes, no more sore hands after races!:p
awww! Thanks Tree! I'm sure Blaire will do her best! And wiht Mistress Barb constantly threatening the whip if she dare die...:eek:

Back
Top Bottom