Altered States - New Story By Jedakk

Go to CruxDreams.com
As someone who has worked in biotech for many years, I'm skeptical that there will tissue-matched hearts or wound spackling by 2023 or even much later than that. These are really very early stage research projects and I know what's involved in bringing such things into general medical use.

But I will still enjoy reading your story. And I really shouldn't talk, since I put a miracle healing cream made of jungle plant extracts that could heal really serious whip marks in a few days in my own stories.
And I never thought I would be hearing stories of 'autonomous cars' in 2016. I think the physical human science will greatly outrace the study of the human mind. If we all live longer did Alzheimer grow exponentially or have we outlived the human brain?

Is the climate warming from carbon release or we have cleared so much particulate matter from the atmosphere that more sunlight hits the earth and we are warming?

Ask any scientist backing man-made global warming and they will not give you a straight answer... Any further replies to this subject will be on my PM thread...

T

Great story, Jedakk!!!

As someone who has worked in biotech for many years, I'm skeptical that there will tissue-matched hearts or wound spackling by 2023 or even much later than that. These are really very early stage research projects and I know what's involved in bringing such things into general medical use.

But I will still enjoy reading your story. And I really shouldn't talk, since I put a miracle healing cream made of jungle plant extracts that could heal really serious whip marks in a few days in my own stories.

No doubt you will have to suspend some disbelief and go on through that part! I think that statement is made, and then the capability is there, unspoken or elaborated on for the rest of the story. The other piece of medical tech that gets used extensively is the bMRI or "battlefield MRI", a miniaturized, ultra-low magnetic field functional MRI that Doc uses to monitor what's happening in cat's brain while she is crucified and in an altered state of consciousness. It's about the size of a cell phone, and they stick it on the back of the cross using something called "gecko tape", which implements the same micro-structure as the surfaces of a gecko's foot pads to use molecular forces to stick to things rather than an adhesive.

The bMRI communicates with Doc's tablet, which also accesses a cloud-based database of brain patterns that the tablet's app compare's cat's scans against and interprets her brain activity as fear, anger, pain, etc. Doc can also see things like when her visual cortex suddenly goes from dark to active, and he knows that she must have just gone into her altered state of consciousness, because she can't see anything.

Let's see, there's also wireless power distribution within the home and the dungeon for low-power devices - plug in an access point for that into a convenient receptacle and phones, tablets, etc. pick it up like Wifi and run off of that while recharging their batteries.

I'm sure you WILL see some things that you'll know are ridiculous or impossible. I just read an old SF book the other day that was so completely off of what it said our world would be like today that it was ridiculous, and yet, how many people in 1970 would have forecast the rise of the Internet?

I'm sure you WILL see some things that you'll know are ridiculous or impossible. I just read an old SF book the other day that was so completely off of what it said our world would be like today that it was ridiculous, and yet, how many people in 1970 would have forecast the rise of the Internet?

Al Gore... he invented it:cool::p:D

the bMRI ... that Doc uses to monitor what's happening in cat's brain ... communicates with Doc's tablet, which also accesses a cloud-based database of brain patterns that the tablet's app compare's cat's scans against and interprets her brain activity as fear, anger, pain, etc. Doc can also see things like when her visual cortex suddenly goes from dark to active,
Maybe Doc could see even more ... improving on this work from 2011 ...
http://news.berkeley.edu/2011/09/22/brain-movies/-

... direct tapping like this, (done in 1999) will probably still not work without invasive sensors...

Maybe Doc could see even more ... improving on this work from 2011 ...
http://news.berkeley.edu/2011/09/22/brain-movies/-

... direct tapping like this, (done in 1999) will probably still not work without invasive sensors...

Maybe, if he had an app that was focusing on the visual cortex specifically and interpreting it as images. Maybe if cat takes another trip into an altered state for a different story Doc can try that.

Doc is an orthopedic surgeon, so his expertise is not necessarily cutting-edge when it comes to the brain. He just bought this bMRI for his practice with the idea that he would use it to look at the interiors of joints under movement and to better visualize what's happening during arthroscopic surgery, for example. He's always had an interest in neuroscience so he knows something about brain scans, but he's not a pro.

In this story, I tried to avoid too much technical detail. When I began writing Doc's use of brain scans into the story, I was putting in terms like "dorsal posterior insula" and "anterior cingulate" which I went back and took out, substituting references to "pain intensity" and "fear due to restricted breathing" and not so much of that. I left references to "visual cortex" and "amygdala" because I think those are common enough that I've seen them on TV shows. I avoided the "big words" by having Doc's app interpret the brain scans for him.

I also introduced the idea of time-based graphs that Doc could view and see gross changes, like increasing fear, spikes of pain, visual cortex going dark indicating that she had fainted in her altered state of consciousness, and when that happened. He's able to correlate all of that with the videos they have running of cat on her cross.

And FYI, I am NOT an expert on this stuff. I probably have better knowledge than the average layman because I think neuroscience is fascinating and I read about it quite often. If anyone here IS an expert and can review the stuff I write like this and help me refine it so it's more believable, I'd like to connect with you - PM me and let me know.

No doubt you will have to suspend some disbelief and go on through that part! I think that statement is made, and then the capability is there, unspoken or elaborated on for the rest of the story. The other piece of medical tech that gets used extensively is the bMRI or "battlefield MRI", a miniaturized, ultra-low magnetic field functional MRI that Doc uses to monitor what's happening in cat's brain while she is crucified and in an altered state of consciousness. It's about the size of a cell phone, and they stick it on the back of the cross using something called "gecko tape", which implements the same micro-structure as the surfaces of a gecko's foot pads to use molecular forces to stick to things rather than an adhesive.

The bMRI communicates with Doc's tablet, which also accesses a cloud-based database of brain patterns that the tablet's app compare's cat's scans against and interprets her brain activity as fear, anger, pain, etc. Doc can also see things like when her visual cortex suddenly goes from dark to active, and he knows that she must have just gone into her altered state of consciousness, because she can't see anything.

Let's see, there's also wireless power distribution within the home and the dungeon for low-power devices - plug in an access point for that into a convenient receptacle and phones, tablets, etc. pick it up like Wifi and run off of that while recharging their batteries.

In my Interrogation & Punishment Centre for Girls, likewise set in a vague 'near future',
I dreamed up an apparatus monitoring my brain and vital functions while I was being tortured,
but it also inflicted the torture - firing electric shocks of varied intensity and duration at
different parts of my body whenever it detected I was beginning to relax :eek:
I didn't and don't have the scientific or technical knowledge you guys have,
but I'm sure such evil is well within the capability even of present-day science,
and if it can be done, I fear it will be.

Last edited:
In my Interrogation & Punishment Centre for Girls, likewise set in a vague 'near future',
I dreamed up an apparatus monitoring my brain and vital functions while I was being tortured,
but also inflicted the torture - firing electric shocks of varied intensity and duration at
different parts of my body whenever it detected I was beginning to relax :eek:
I didn't and don't have the scientific or technical knowledge you guys have,
but I'm sure such evil is well within the capability even of present-day science,
and if it can be done, I fear it will be.

In one futuristic story I have written part of and set aside to think about, I have an artificial intelligence (AI) aptly named "Torquemada 2.0" that the state of Texas uses to run its executions, which are now done by crucifixion. It's able to generate its own holographic avatars and create the illusion that they are able to interact with the victims. The story begins with a pseudo-research paper on the Torquemada execution system; here's an excerpt from that:

...And this view of crucifixion as entertainment is further borne out by the technology that has been added to extend the suffering of the condemned far beyond what would have been possible using traditional crucifixion practices, with the sole aim of filling programming time. This technology is implemented through the Torquemada artificial intelligence (AI) execution system, whose impact on the penal system in the United States is discussed in this paper. Although Torquemada version 2.0 has been recently released, this study will be limited to features from the state of Texas implementation of version 1, including updates through service pack 3.

Torquemada incorporates an advanced AI program that is capable of near-human interaction. It manifests multiple personalities through holographic avatars that are capable of randomized, and therefore unpredictable, behavior within the limits of its rules of engagement with the victim.

In addition to verbal communication and visual presence, Torquemada is capable of highly realistic physical interaction with its victims. In brief, its avatars look and feel real to its victims; when an avatar touches a victim, his nerve endings sense pressure. Pain and pleasure sensations, that are closely associated with the avatar’s actions, appear to the victim – and to the audience - to be coming from the actions of the avatar. A whip wielded by an avatar sounds real and creates red welts on the victim wherever it strikes.
Enough of that, don't want to bore anyone with too much techie stuff! Maybe I'll go back and finish that story one day. For right now, we need to get on with "Altered States."

Ok, in the next chapter, cat has presented herself to her master as the submissive slave that she is, but with requests that will drive the rest of this story. These things are very erotic for cat, and as a result, it's hard for her to talk about them without it physically affecting her. By the time she's made her requests, she's just about a basket case!

I hope this is as humorous to everyone as I tried to make it.

Chapter 5: The Way Back
(February 15, 2023 – 10:00 AM)

catherine
“Nails?” My Master asked. His tone was skeptical, but not dismissive. He hadn’t said no yet.

“Please?” I answered in my best submissive voice. I was naked, kneeling in front of him, knees splayed apart to display my smooth, hairless pussy, shoulders back so that my breasts pushed forward, eyes downcast in a proper slave’s pose. “I need to go further than last time. You know that I have to do this. I need to feel the nails, to know what it was like for a Roman slave when she was crucified!”

I could feel myself getting warm and wet between my legs just talking about it. Control yourself! I thought, you won’t get what you want unless you keep a clear head!

“I’ll think about it,” he said.

“Thank you Sir,” I said. I kept my eyes down, focused on the whip I’d brought and placed on the floor in front of me. But that made me wet too! Shit! I thought.

Time passed.

“cat, are you cold?” He said.

“Wh-what? N-no, Sir!” I stammered. Shit! I risked a quick glance down, didn’t have to see to know that my nipples were a pair of glass cutters. Hell, now I could feel them throbbing!

“You want something else, don’t you?”

“Yes Sir”

“For God’s sake, what is it?

“I want… I want a full twenty-four hours on the cross. With nails,” I answered meekly. “Please?”

“Damn! Twenty-four hours?”

“Yes Sir, please?”

“The most you’ve ever done was eight, and that was a damned long time, too!”

“But I was all right afterward, wasn’t I? Doc said so! I know I could go longer! Sir…” I was getting dangerously close to being argumentative, God I hoped he wouldn’t get upset with me.

Although that could earn me a whipping, hmm… No! Don’t think about that now! I shivered with the effort to control myself, keep my mind focused on something else. Talk about it but don’t fantasize about it!

“Three times as long?”

“I’m working out at the gym, doing sets of squats, pull-ups, and I’ll be able to do an hour on the Stairmaster soon, an hour at a hundred steps per minute! I - I’ve gotten stronger than ever! Please Sir, I want this so badly!”

I could feel him staring at me but I wasn’t about to look up at him. I kept my eyes down. He hadn’t said “no” yet. I was starting to sweat from the strain of trying to keep it together.

Dammit! My pussy was tingling now!

I needed to squeeze my thighs together, this was torture! But I couldn’t let him see, don’t moan or show any strain! I had to keep myself under control, oh God!

Time passed.

“God almighty, cat, what else do you want?”

“Sir, what happened last time… in the dark… I want to go back there!”

“cat, you and I talked about that. We talked about that with Doc, too. Even if we turned the lights out again I don’t know if you’d have that same… hallucination.”

“I have to try! It was so… so real! I’m not even sure it was a hallucination. It was like I connected across time… like a different reality! When I was there, I really thought that it was real and that this… my life here, had been a dream!

“I need to go back there. I was born to die nailed to a Roman cross, just like that, naked. It’s my destiny! I’ve always felt that way and now… now I know it’s true! And… and it must be possible! Don’t you see? I was there! Please Sir! Won’t you at least let me try?”

Time passed. I thought I’d pushed too far this time.

And that was that, at least for the moment.

Thank God! I thought, I feel like I’m melting down there! And my eyes are starting to water! At least he can’t tell.

I reached down, picked up the whip, and offered it to him, palms open, head bowed, hiding my smile.

After a moment, he took it.

Chapter 5: The Way Back
(February 15, 2023 – 10:00 AM)

catherine
“Nails?” My Master asked. His tone was skeptical, but not dismissive. He hadn’t said no yet.

“Please?” I answered in my best submissive voice. I was naked, kneeling in front of him, knees splayed apart to display my smooth, hairless pussy, shoulders back so that my breasts pushed forward, eyes downcast in a proper slave’s pose. “I need to go further than last time. You know that I have to do this. I need to feel the nails, to know what it was like for a Roman slave when she was crucified!”

I could feel myself getting warm and wet between my legs just talking about it. Control yourself! I thought, you won’t get what you want unless you keep a clear head!

“Thank you Sir,” I said. I kept my eyes down, focused on the whip I’d brought and placed on the floor in front of me. But that made me wet too! Shit! I thought.

Time passed.

“cat, are you cold?” He said.

“Wh-what? N-no, Sir!” I stammered. Shit! I risked a quick glance down, didn’t have to see to know that my nipples were a pair of glass cutters. Hell, now I could feel them throbbing!

“You want something else, don’t you?”

“Yes Sir”

“For God’s sake, what is it?

“I want… I want a full twenty-four hours on the cross. With nails,” I answered meekly. “Please?”

“Damn! Twenty-four hours?”

“Yes Sir, please?”

“The most you’ve ever done was eight, and that was a damned long time, too!”

“But I was all right afterward, wasn’t I? Doc said so! I know I could go longer! Sir…” I was getting dangerously close to being argumentative, God I hoped he wouldn’t get upset with me.

Although that could earn me a whipping, hmm… No! Don’t think about that now! I shivered with the effort to control myself, keep my mind focused on something else. Talk about it but don’t fantasize about it!

“Three times as long?”

“I’m working out at the gym, doing sets of squats, pull-ups, and I’ll be able to do an hour on the Stairmaster soon, an hour at a hundred steps per minute! I - I’ve gotten stronger than ever! Please Sir, I want this so badly!”

I could feel him staring at me but I wasn’t about to look up at him. I kept my eyes down. He hadn’t said “no” yet. I was starting to sweat from the strain of trying to keep it together.

Dammit! My pussy was tingling now!

I needed to squeeze my thighs together, this was torture! But I couldn’t let him see, don’t moan or show any strain! I had to keep myself under control, oh God!

Time passed.

“God almighty, cat, what else do you want?”

“Sir, what happened last time… in the dark… I want to go back there!”

“cat, you and I talked about that. We talked about that with Doc, too. Even if we turned the lights out again I don’t know if you’d have that same… hallucination.”

“I have to try! It was so… so real! I’m not even sure it was a hallucination. It was like I connected across time… like a different reality! When I was there, I really thought that it was real and that this… my life here, had been a dream!

“I need to go back there. I was born to die nailed to a Roman cross, just like that, naked. It’s my destiny! I’ve always felt that way and now… now I know it’s true! And… and it must be possible! Don’t you see? I was there! Please Sir! Won’t you at least let me try?”

Time passed. I thought I’d pushed too far this time.

And that was that, at least for the moment.

Thank God! I thought, I feel like I’m melting down there! And my eyes are starting to water! At least he can’t tell.

I reached down, picked up the whip, and offered it to him, palms open, head bowed, hiding my smile.

After a moment, he took it.
101 pages? Oh oh ohh ohhh aaaaagggh

The story so far has all been narrated from cat's perspective, but now we're going to get some of it from her master Joe's perspective. The story alternates between the two of them from here on out.

This is mostly a discussion between Joe and Doc of how they might manage to crucify cat with nails without doing serious damage. Doc says that with the "stem cell regeneration" technology they've had since 2019, filling in nail wounds from small nails will be easy and they'll be healed in a week, good as new. Bear in mind that this is all fantasy! That kind of technology isn't likely to be around for a long time yet.

Then they discuss how they might be able to put cat into the altered state of consciousness that she wants to return to. Their plan is to deprive her of some senses and replace some with input that would be consistent with an ancient Roman place of execution - smells, sounds, tastes, the feel of the cross and being crucified. Then they'll see what happens.

Finally, there is some back story about Joe, how he and cat met, and how she took his collar and became his slave.

Again, feedback is always appreciated!

Joe
“God almighty! Nails?” Doc stared at me.

“Doc, you knew this was coming sooner or later,” I said.

“Damn! Nails, well… Nails are a challenge. Hell, anytime you start piercing the human body there are risks.” Doc said thoughtfully, sipping his beer.

“Fuck it, I’ll just tell her no,” I said.

“I didn’t say that it couldn’t be done,” Doc said, “just that there are risks. Hell, there are risks when you rope someone to a cross, too. Do it wrong, and they can end up with blood clots, nerve damage, even torn ligaments and dislocated shoulders. And yes, I damn well knew she was going to want this sometime. I guess I hoped maybe she’d forget about it, let it go.”

“She won’t. It’s always been a dream of hers, you know that. You should have seen her kneeling in front of me naked, asking me for this. She could hardly get a grip on herself, trying to pretend that there was nothing wrong, but I watched her nipples swell until they were hard as a couple of pebbles! She was squirming and getting wet between the legs just trying to talk about it! I purposely dragged it out, taking my time to answer her, just to watch her squirm. If I hadn’t let up on her I think she’d have been dripping on the floor!”

Doc chuckled at that, shook his head. “No kidding? Damn, I’d have liked to have been a fly on the wall and seen that! Well, a few years ago I wouldn’t – no, couldn’t be involved. But nothing like a war to push medical technology forward. Now, at least since 2019, we’ve got stem cell regeneration.”

“Yeah, read about that, 3D tissue printing, all kinds of amazing stuff,” I said. “So you can do that now?”

“Hell, they’ve been printing organs like livers, kidneys and lungs for a few years. Last year they finally printed a complete heart. Couple more years they’ll be printing off tissue-matched replacement limbs to order, and all I’ll have to do is connect up the bone ends with plates and screws, let the vascular guy connect up the major blood vessels and let the stem cell regen fill in the gaps and connect up the rest of the soft tissue, the nerves, muscles, tendons, everything, all by itself.”

“So a few nail holes…”

“A few nail holes in her hands and feet will be like spackling up nail holes in your wall so you can paint. Literally. I’ll pack the wounds with gel matrix and stem cells, slap a plastic bandage on both sides, and Bob’s your uncle, as the Brits say.”

“You know,” I said, “I’ve heard about stuff like this but somehow I thought you’d have to go to one of the big hospitals to get it done. Damn! How long does it take to heal?”

“A few days, a week max, depending on the amount of damage,” Doc said. “Tear a tendon or ligament and we’ll have to immobilize a finger or two, maybe a wrist, for a couple of days. We still want to minimize that, so we have to do this right and carefully. I can put a mark on her palms and the tops of her feet where the nails have to go. You understand that the nails can’t carry her weight? She has to be roped to the cross just like the other times.”

“Yes, that’s clear.”

“Those nails are going to take some weight anyway. Her wrists and feet are going to slip just a little under those ropes no matter what. The nails are going to hurt like hell going in and worse later, when her struggling has settled her body weight onto them more. Still amazes me sometimes at what she’ll do. She’s lucky she’s got you to keep her from really hurting herself, you know.”

“Yeah, I do have to watch out for her,” I said. “She knows that no matter what, I won’t allow her to go beyond her limits. Although I’m not really sure what those limits are any more.”

“Well, I can tell you this: She’s going to be in bed for a day or two after this one and hobbling around for a few more days after that. I’m going to give her a shot of Amoxicillin two days before and pills to start the day after we take her down just to head anything off,” Doc said.

“That doesn’t surprise me!” I said, “Any idea about those nails?”

“Yeah, I’ll google that right now and see if anyone has what we need…” Doc pulled out his phone and spoke the search terms.

“Yes, lots of hits...” Doc studied his screen, spoke in a few more terms to narrow the search, clicked on links, dragged his finger down, looked, did the reverse-pinch thing to enlarge a picture. “Ok, these will work, stainless steel, long enough but still thin. Sending this link to you now and you can order them. Probably have to buy a pound of them just to get the four you’ll need.”

“Ok, good, thanks!” I said.

“Ok, and get some of those big washers for them too, you know the kind?”

“Yeah, fender washers. I’ll get some stainless steel ones to match. Those will probably run about an inch in diameter, make a nice big shield to keep her from pulling her wounds over the nail heads. Want another beer? I’m getting one.” I opened the refrigerator and grabbed a couple of beers.

“Yeah, sure, thanks. Now the twenty-four hours, whatever. We’ll monitor her and if it looks like she’s getting too far gone, we’ll just have to take her down early. Be interesting to see if she can actually do it. You know how incredible that girl is?”

“Here’s your beer. That makes sense, why not? She’ll either do it or she won’t, we just have to make sure that she’s ok. And yes, she is incredible, in a lot of ways! What do you think about this other thing? I know what you said about sensory deprivation and all. Is this something we can control somehow?”

“The answer is maybe. Lots of studies have been done about sensory deprivation and altered states. There was an old movie back in the twentieth century, hell, around 1980 I think, with William Hurt, back when he was young. Kind of silly, but the effects are real enough. You deprive someone of normal sensation and the brain begins to create its own sensations. cat was deprived of any visual stimulus, and she was already crucified, so her brain used her fantasy to create an altered state of consciousness for her.”

“So is that normal? Does everyone do that?”

“Yes, it’s normal, and no, she’s not crazy. At least not any crazier than any other sexual masochist who desperately wants to be crucified would have to be. Kidding about that! All of us in our group are into BDSM, so what’s normal? Hell, you’ve seen her go into an altered state of consciousness every time she’s gone into subspace during a whipping.”

“She wants to go back there, to be really nailed to a cross in ancient Rome. Do you think we have a chance of getting her there?”

“I think we do, yes. Her fantasy is very strong. So we’ll deprive her of sensory input and replace it with our own.

“As far as her sense of touch,” Doc continued, “she’s only going to be able to feel the cross, the ropes and the nails from her actual crucifixion. She’s going to be halfway there just from that. So we deprive her of visual stimuli, maybe cover her eyes somehow to block out all light. Then we deprive her of any other auditory stimuli except what she’d hear if she was in a place of execution in ancient Rome, which we’ll have to create somehow.”

“What, with a crowd shouting Latin insults?” I said, laughing.

“I don’t think so,” Doc replied. “According to what she said, she could understand what the other characters in her scenario were saying. So I guess English will work. We just need to think about what sounds you’d have heard in a place like that. A crowd jeering at her, crows, maybe a dog or two barking and growling, screams, moans and groans from other victims there. Her brain will obviously fill in things too.”

“So vision and hearing. What else? Taste, the only thing she’ll taste is water. I guess I could give her that vinegar mixture that the Bible says they gave Jesus, instead. That would be something she’d only taste on a Roman cross!”

“Good idea!” Doc said, “that couldn’t hurt. A taste that’s foreign to her, disconnected from her normal reality. And that stuff was supposed to have some nutritional value, too, so it would help keep her going.”

“Ok, that just leaves smell. How important do you think that would be?” I asked, thinking about it.

“Actually, that could be very important. You know that smell is linked very strongly to memory. I’m not sure, but I think that if she gets the right smells, the ones that match what she fantasizes, it ought to go a long way toward evoking the altered state she wants. You’re an engineer, think about how we could produce those smells!”

“Wait a minute!” I said, trying to be serious but unable to keep from laughing. “Are you saying that engineers ought to know about stink because we do?”

“No!” Doc laughed. “Nothing a shower wouldn’t fix, anyway! I just don’t know who else would be better qualified to figure that one out. The source of the odors is one thing, but the rest is about air movement, velocity, volume, concentration, hell, I don’t know!”

“Now that’ll take some thought,” I said. Boy did it take some thought. I’d staged a number of crucifixions for cat, but this one was going to be a real challenge.

cat and I have been together for about four years now. I’d been into the BDSM lifestyle for a few years before that, into some D/s relationships with various girls. Some worked out better than others, but none of them lasted more than a few months. Sometimes it was my inexperience, and sometimes they decided that they weren’t cut out for slavery.

I’ve had a fascination with crucifixion from as far back as I can remember, and with the idea of crucifying naked girls from the time I hit puberty. And I found out once I got into the lifestyle that there were girls who wanted someone to crucify them, too. I had relationships with several of those, built crosses, found that most of those girls could last no more than fifteen minutes once they were suspended. Being suspended by roped wrists and feet, stretched out naked on a cross looks erotic, but few people realize just how over-the-top painful that can be.

But I learned from those, got better and gained confidence in my role as a master, and along the way got something of a reputation, both as a Dom and as one skilled in crucifixion.

And then Catherine found me. Beautiful, petite, blonde-haired, blue-eyed, athletic Catherine, with her wonderful rounded boobs with their perky nipples and her incredible sculpted ass. She was only eighteen at the time, but no girl was ever more certain of what she wanted. And she was no less sure that I was the one who could fulfill her needs. I told her the rules she’d have to follow if she wanted to be my slave, and she agreed without any hesitation whatever. And so Catherine took my collar and became catherine, or just cat.

By that time, I was pretty expert at bondage, knew what kinds of ropes worked best and how to tie a woman so that she was restrained but wouldn’t be damaged beyond some redness and minor bruises. I could read a woman’s body during a whipping and know when she needed more or less, and when it was time to stop, no matter what she might be saying.

Being a skillful master is an art. It’s not about being a sadist or inflicting pain; it’s about understanding her fantasies and needs, and giving her what she has to have to fulfill those needs. And it’s about judging when you’ve gone just far enough and not beyond, always leaving them tantalized and wanting more rather than hurting and sore and sorry they did it.

cat was obsessed with the cross, so much so that it was a challenge to give her as much as she could handle and stop her before she went too far. Because cat had no limits. If I didn’t maintain strict control, she’d have done permanent damage to herself or even died on the cross. As a matter of fact, she claims that her ultimate desire is to die on the cross, on her own terms, and while she is still young enough to look good doing it.

cat is a challenge!

And this was going to be the biggest challenge yet. It was time to tell her that on the morning of June 15, 2023, four months from now, she would be crucified naked, with nails driven through her hands and feet, and that she would hang on the cross for twenty-four hours, until the morning of June 16.

The story so far has all been narrated from cat's perspective, but now we're going to get some of it from her master Joe's perspective. The story alternates between the two of them from here on out.

This is mostly a discussion between Joe and Doc of how they might manage to crucify cat with nails without doing serious damage. Doc says that with the "stem cell regeneration" technology they've had since 2019, filling in nail wounds from small nails will be easy and they'll be healed in a week, good as new. Bear in mind that this is all fantasy! That kind of technology isn't likely to be around for a long time yet.

Then they discuss how they might be able to put cat into the altered state of consciousness that she wants to return to. Their plan is to deprive her of some senses and replace some with input that would be consistent with an ancient Roman place of execution - smells, sounds, tastes, the feel of the cross and being crucified. Then they'll see what happens.

Finally, there is some back story about Joe, how he and cat met, and how she took his collar and became his slave.

Again, feedback is always appreciated!
Somehow I think you are selling technology short. It is changing faster than I ever imaged. That why I consider myself a 'counter-technology' disrupter. No self-driving car has ever been tested against how I drive!!!

Great new chapter!

Somehow I think you are selling technology short. It is changing faster than I ever imaged. That why I consider myself a 'counter-technology' disrupter. No self-driving car has ever been tested against how I drive!!!

Great new chapter!

Changing fast and accelerating!

The problem with medical technologies like that stem cell regeneration thing I came up with is the time and effort it takes to get FDA approval. Other technologies, like the Battlefield MRI that Doc will show us shortly, could come to market much more quickly, although an MRI the size of a cell phone is stretching it.

Changing fast and accelerating!

The problem with medical technologies like that stem cell regeneration thing I came up with is the time and effort it takes to get FDA approval. Other technologies, like the Battlefield MRI that Doc will show us shortly, could come to market much more quickly, although an MRI the size of a cell phone is stretching it.
I would not bet against it (nor invest in it!!!). When they finally found my wife's breast cancer (after she found it with a self-exam!!! Do it ladies!!!) it was with a CT scan that looked amazingly like a Norelco Triplehead electric razor and was far more comfortable than a damn mammogram that couldn't find the tumor!

I would not bet against it (nor invest in it!!!). When they finally found my wife's breast cancer (after she found it with a self-exam!!! Do it ladies!!!) it was with a CT scan that looked amazingly like a Norelco Triplehead electric razor and was far more comfortable than a damn mammogram that couldn't find the tumor!

Sounds like an ultrasound scan, but those are pretty amazing too. I go to the cardiologist every year just to get checked, and one of the things they do is an ultrasound of my carotid arteries. They can see blood flow, blockages, etc. And when our recently born great-grandson was six months along, they did a 3D ultrasound of him in the womb, got a pretty good picture of his face. For contrast, when our sons were born almost a half-century ago, we didn't know what sex they'd be until they popped out.

Sounds like an ultrasound scan, but those are pretty amazing too. I go to the cardiologist every year just to get checked, and one of the things they do is an ultrasound of my carotid arteries. They can see blood flow, blockages, etc. And when our recently born great-grandson was six months along, they did a 3D ultrasound of him in the womb, got a pretty good picture of his face. For contrast, when our sons were born almost a half-century ago, we didn't know what sex they'd be until they popped out.
Yeah it was an ultrasound... Totally amazing. I do not understand why they waste time on a mammogram except in the US it was required by federal law so every health provider bought one and 'Obamacare' requires it before you can get the better technology...

...smells like lobbyist to me...

Sorry Jedakk... Back to your story but dear girls please do you self-breast exams! Don't count on us! We are distracted by tumescent... um... things...:doh:

Yeah it was an ultrasound... Totally amazing. I do not understand why they waste time on a mammogram except in the US it was required by federal law so every health provider bought one and 'Obamacare' requires it before you can get the better technology...

...smells like lobbyist to me...

Sorry Jedakk... Back to your story but dear girls please do you self-breast exams! Don't count on us! We are distracted by tumescent... um... things...:doh:

But hey, if you need us, we are experienced and ready to help! :devil::tits:

Back
Top Bottom