Altered States - New Story By Jedakk

Go to CruxDreams.com
yeah! thank you Jedakk for including a heavy whipping scene just like they did in Roman times. It has been a long time since I read a re-enactment crucifixion story.

There's not going to be a bloody scourging, if that's what you're anticipating. It will be more like the whippings in "The Serpent's Eye" - a pre-crucifixion whipping, and a couple of vicious whippings on the cross.

But there will be crucifixions, described in great detail, and lengthy suffering on the cross.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, things are now headed toward cat's crucifixion. There are a lot of things to do to prepare, but those will happen behind the scenes. In the next scene, narrated by cat, she gets the word that she's going to get her wish. She has mixed feelings about that; on one hand, she's thrilled and happy, but part of her is terrified. She's committed to this and now the date is set. It's really going to happen, and it's going to hurt like hell. It's the old admonition, "Be careful what you ask for."

Since that scene is really short, I'm going to include the next scene, which takes place in Doc's office, two days before cat's execution date. Doc marks the spots on her hands and feet where the nails should go to do the least amount of damage, and gives her a couple of injections. It turns out that cat is afraid of needles, and she's really not happy about this.

Enjoy, and as always, feedback is welcome!

catherine
He said yes! He said yes! I couldn’t believe he was finally going to let me do it! I could hardly wait! This was going to be as close as I’d been to being really crucified the way the Romans used to do it two thousand years ago. It might have been as close as I could get and not be crippled afterward.

I was so ecstatic when he told me that I was bouncing around like a little girl, then I jumped up and threw my arms around his neck, wrapped my legs around him and pressed my body against him while I kissed him! I could feel his cock swelling against me and God, he’s sooo tall that I had to let myself slide down a little while I held that kiss so I could really rub my pussy against it. And in about two seconds it was as hard as a steel pipe, then somehow my panties came off and we didn’t even make it to the bedroom, I just fucked his brains out on the floor right there!

Oh God, I was so happy and excited!

And I was terrified!

On June 15, they were going to strip me naked, whip me, and crucify me. They’d drive nails through my hands and feet, and I’d hang there in real agony for twenty-four hours, a full day. God, it was going to hurt like hell.

And nails driven through my hands and feet weren’t going to be good pain, either. Good pain is being naked and whipped, harder and harder until I go into subspace and my body just takes off on its own and I have the most awesome climax. Good pain is hanging naked, roped to a cross, the feelings of exposure and helplessness, the pain of the sedile pressing up into me, pain so erotic that I get soaked just thinking about it now.

But the nails were going to be bad pain, not erotic at all, just agonizing. And I wanted that so badly too, even as I dreaded it, because my crucifixions had always been lacking, would never be complete until I felt what it was to be nailed to the cross. I didn’t want to fantasize that pain this time, I had to feel it, had to!

And maybe, just maybe, it would be enough get me back to where I belonged, nailed to that cross on the place of execution outside the gates of ancient Rome. Ever since I was there, just for those few minutes, I’d known that was my destiny.

I’d endure whatever it took to get back there.

And maybe, just maybe, I would feel what it’s like to suffer and die on a Roman cross.

Maybe I’d even live through it.

If I die there, will I die here too? I wondered.

Joe
(June 13 – 2:35 PM)

“Ok, one goes here...” Doc said as he used an indelible felt-tip pen to mark a dot in the center of cat’s right palm. She was sitting on the side of the exam table in Doc’s office, un-self-consciously wearing one of those open-back “see more” gowns with nothing underneath, right hand palm-up on one of those rolling trays. Doc had an MRI image of her right hand on his tablet computer next to her hand.

“See, a little further back toward her wrist, and you’d hit this nerve,” he said, pointing at the MRI image on the screen as cat and I both looked. “There’s a small space here where you can get between this nerve here, and the artery here, and also avoid the bones. If you miss the bones, you’ll miss the tendons too, because they run above and below the bones, not out to the side.”

“Sure glad we have you working with us on this,” I said. “I had no idea there was so much stuff inside of a hand!”

“Few people do!” Doc laughed. “Everyone takes their hands and feet for granted until something actually goes wrong. Then they come see me!”

When he finished marking cat’s hands and feet, he took close-up pictures of them with his phone. “Just in case those dots somehow get rubbed off or obscured, I can use the pictures to re-mark them.”

“So that’s it?” cat asked, looking at me. “Sir, may I put my clothes on now?”

“No, you may not,” I replied. “Doc needs to give you a couple of shots now. Stand up, turn around and bend over the table!”

“Shots? No! Ooooh, fuck meee!” She groaned as she turned and leaned across the table on her elbows, resigned, then twerked her ass up mischievously. I caught just the ghost of a smile on her face as she tried to pretend that she didn’t know the effect she was having on Doc and me. Her gown fell away to either side, leaving her bare ass fully exposed, her smooth and hairless pussy wonderfully framed between the backs of her thighs.

“I’ll fuck you later,” I said, giving one of her ass cheeks a squeeze and a light slap. “Right now Doc gets to play with your tight little ass!”

She twisted her head around to give me a pissed-off look, narrowing her eyes. She was just about to come back with one of her smart-assed remarks when Doc stuck her with the needle.

“Owww! Dammit!” She yelped. She twisted her head around the other way, straining to look over her shoulder to see what Doc was doing. “WHAT the FUCK!”

“Now let me try to remember… Oh yeah!” Doc said, pointing at her, feigning a look of surprise, “You’re the girl who wants to be nailed to a cross?”

“You asshole! It’s… it’s not the same! You know I hate shots!” She pouted, her face flushed with indignation.

“Just one more!” Doc said, grinning and holding up the syringe for her to see.

“Oooohh!” She said petulantly. “Well fuck me, just hurry and get it over with!” cat bent over and buried her head between her forearms on the table so she wouldn’t see it coming. Which didn’t stop her from twerking her ass up again just to screw around with Doc’s mind.

“Times like this I really love my job!” Doc said. “You know, cat, your ass really is a work of art!”

“aank yooo!” Came her dismal-sounding muffled reply, filtering out from between her forearms and the exam table.

“Ok, done!” Doc said.

“Mmmuh?” Another muffled response, then she lifted her head. “What the fuck, I didn’t feel anything that time!”

“I must be getting better at this!” Doc said.

“Ok, you can get dressed now, cat,” I said, giving Doc a nod as we exchanged conspiratorial looks. We took a few steps away to give her room and us a chance to talk. Doc was facing me and my back was to cat.

“You know… uh…” Doc started to speak to me, then stopped with his mouth still open, his eyes focused beyond me at cat.

cat, never one to miss an opportunity to fuck with us when she could, had only the bow at the back of her neck holding her “see more” gown up, and she’d just pulled that loose.

“What the hell…” I started to say, as I turned around.

She caught the gown and held it in place with an arm across her chest as she twisted around and bent over gracefully to pick up her neon yellow spandex shorts with the other hand. In the process, she gave Doc and me a great shot of her ass, pussy, and dangling tits, just as she intended.

It wasn’t like Doc and I hadn’t both seen cat naked from all angles, because we had, in my case daily. Hell, Doc had just admired her ass while she bent over his exam table. Somehow, that just didn’t matter.

And dammit, cat knew that and was having fun exerting the kind of mind control only a beautiful woman can wield on a man. I sighed and put my hands on my hips as I watched, wondering what she was up to now.

When she stood up with her shorts in her free hand and our balls in a vise, she exhibited comical indecision about how she was going to get into them without being forced to drop her gown. She switched hands, but that didn’t help. In the process, the gown slipped a little, revealing her nipples.

“Oh!” She said, staring down at her bare nipples as if she couldn’t imagine how those had become uncovered. She pretended wide-eyed shock and embarrassment as she pulled her gown back up to cover her tits. Then she got another idea and tucked the top of the gown under her chin to hold it while she bent over to put her feet in her shorts.

She’d no sooner bent over than she lost the gown, just as she’d planned, and straightened up naked except for the shorts down around her knees. With a scandalized gasp and an exaggerated look of horror, she quickly covered her tits with a forearm and her pussy with the other hand as the shorts slipped down around her ankles.

“Shit!” Doc said under his breath.

“Yeah,” I grinned, “nice move, cat!”

“Oh! Uh…” cat said, appearing perplexed as to how she was going to get those shorts up while continuing to shield her feminine charms from view. Her solution was to do a shuffling half-turn so her back was toward us. Then she bent over to retrieve her shorts, fumbling around for a long time, but somehow unable to get hold of them, in the meantime giving us another nice long display of her ass and pussy. I did catch her stealing a quick glance around her legs at us, an impish grin on her face, to make sure she had our attention.

She did. And I couldn’t wait to see what she was going to do next, but I had a good idea.

She pulled the stretchy shorts up slowly, sensuously, wiggling into them, no panties, of course. It took some time for her amazing ass to disappear below their waistband like the setting sun, and even then it was maybe more like her ass had just received a coat of neon yellow paint, the shorts were so thin and tight.

She turned around, cupping one breast and shielding the other with her forearm while she bent to retrieve her T-shirt. She slipped an arm through it and got its wide neck over her head, shrugged her other shoulder into it and let it drop over her, working her arm around and out through the other sleeve. She stuck her tongue out at us, then bent over to retrieve her sandals, giving us a lingering look at her bare breasts down the sagging front of her shirt.

“Whew!” Doc said unconsciously. I doubt he had enough blood left in his brain to be aware of anything he said. I know I didn’t, and it’s not like I didn’t see her that way all the time. She really, really knew how to push a guy’s buttons!

“Dammit cat,” I said, “that’s just mean!”

“You know, uh, she didn’t have to bend over the exam table!” Doc said in a half-whisper, still watching her in fascination. “All she had to do was turn around!”

“Oh, I know that!” I said.

“Huh?” Doc turned and stared at me.

“And she knows that, too!”

Doc continued to stare at me.

“And she knows that I know that she knows that!” I grinned.

cat sidled up to join us and gave Doc an innocent look and a smug smile.

“So, uh… That was all…” Doc slowly nodded his understanding.

“Just the ‘bend over the table’ part,” I said, grabbing cat and giving her blonde head a playful nuggie as she giggled. “That burlesque show bullshit was all her doing!”

“Well I’ll be damned!” Doc said.

“Plans within plans!” I said to Doc. Cat only knew part of it.

catherine
He said yes! He said yes! I couldn’t believe he was finally going to let me do it! I could hardly wait! This was going to be as close as I’d been to being really crucified the way the Romans used to do it two thousand years ago. It might have been as close as I could get and not be crippled afterward.

I was so ecstatic when he told me that I was bouncing around like a little girl, then I jumped up and threw my arms around his neck, wrapped my legs around him and pressed my body against him while I kissed him! I could feel his cock swelling against me and God, he’s sooo tall that I had to let myself slide down a little while I held that kiss so I could really rub my pussy against it. And in about two seconds it was as hard as a steel pipe, then somehow my panties came off and we didn’t even make it to the bedroom, I just fucked his brains out on the floor right there!

And I was terrified!

On June 15, they were going to strip me naked, whip me, and crucify me. They’d drive nails through my hands and feet, and I’d hang there in real agony for twenty-four hours, a full day. God, it was going to hurt like hell.

And nails driven through my hands and feet weren’t going to be good pain, either. Good pain is being naked and whipped, harder and harder until I go into subspace and my body just takes off on its own and I have the most awesome climax. Good pain is hanging naked, roped to a cross, the feelings of exposure and helplessness, the pain of the sedile pressing up into me, pain so erotic that I get soaked just thinking about it now.

But the nails were going to be bad pain, not erotic at all, just agonizing. And I wanted that so badly too, even as I dreaded it, because my crucifixions had always been lacking, would never be complete until I felt what it was to be nailed to the cross. I didn’t want to fantasize that pain this time, I had to feel it, had to!

And maybe, just maybe, it would be enough get me back to where I belonged, nailed to that cross on the place of execution outside the gates of ancient Rome. Ever since I was there, just for those few minutes, I’d known that was my destiny.

And maybe, just maybe, I would feel what it’s like to suffer and die on a Roman cross.

Joe

“Ok, one goes here...” Doc said as he used an indelible felt-tip pen to mark a dot in the center of cat’s right palm. She was sitting on the side of the exam table in Doc’s office, un-self-consciously wearing one of those open-back “see more” gowns with nothing underneath, right hand palm-up on one of those rolling trays. Doc had an MRI image of her right hand on his tablet computer next to her hand.

“See, a little further back toward her wrist, and you’d hit this nerve,” he said, pointing at the MRI image on the screen as cat and I both looked. “There’s a small space here where you can get between this nerve here, and the artery here, and also avoid the bones. If you miss the bones, you’ll miss the tendons too, because they run above and below the bones, not out to the side.”

“Sure glad we have you working with us on this,” I said. “I had no idea there was so much stuff inside of a hand!”

“Few people do!” Doc laughed. “Everyone takes their hands and feet for granted until something actually goes wrong. Then they come see me!”

When he finished marking cat’s hands and feet, he took close-up pictures of them with his phone. “Just in case those dots somehow get rubbed off or obscured, I can use the pictures to re-mark them.”

“No, you may not,” I replied. “Doc needs to give you a couple of shots now. Stand up, turn around and bend over the table!”

“Shots? No! Ooooh, fuck meee!” She groaned as she turned and leaned across the table on her elbows, resigned, then twerked her ass up mischievously. I caught just the ghost of a smile on her face as she tried to pretend that she didn’t know the effect she was having on Doc and me. Her gown fell away to either side, leaving her bare ass fully exposed, her smooth and hairless pussy wonderfully framed between the backs of her thighs.

“I’ll fuck you later,” I said, giving one of her ass cheeks a squeeze and a light slap. “Right now Doc gets to play with your tight little ass!”

She twisted her head around to give me a pissed-off look, narrowing her eyes. She was just about to come back with one of her smart-assed remarks when Doc stuck her with the needle.

“Owww! Dammit!” She yelped. She twisted her head around the other way, straining to look over her shoulder to see what Doc was doing. “WHAT the FUCK!”

“Now let me try to remember… Oh yeah!” Doc said, pointing at her, feigning a look of surprise, “You’re the girl who wants to be nailed to a cross?”

“You asshole! It’s… it’s not the same! You know I hate shots!” She pouted, her face flushed with indignation.

“Oooohh!” She said petulantly. “Well fuck me, just hurry and get it over with!” cat bent over and buried her head between her forearms on the table so she wouldn’t see it coming. Which didn’t stop her from twerking her ass up again just to screw around with Doc’s mind.

“Times like this I really love my job!” Doc said. “You know, cat, your ass really is a work of art!”

“aank yooo!” Came her dismal-sounding muffled reply, filtering out from between her forearms and the exam table.

“Ok, done!” Doc said.

“Mmmuh?” Another muffled response, then she lifted her head. “What the fuck, I didn’t feel anything that time!”

“Ok, you can get dressed now, cat,” I said, giving Doc a nod as we exchanged conspiratorial looks. We took a few steps away to give her room and us a chance to talk. Doc was facing me and my back was to cat.

“You know… uh…” Doc started to speak to me, then stopped with his mouth still open, his eyes focused beyond me at cat.

cat, never one to miss an opportunity to fuck with us when she could, had only the bow at the back of her neck holding her “see more” gown up, and she’d just pulled that loose.

She caught the gown and held it in place with an arm across her chest as she twisted around and bent over gracefully to pick up her neon yellow spandex shorts with the other hand. In the process, she gave Doc and me a great shot of her ass, pussy, and dangling tits, just as she intended.

It wasn’t like Doc and I hadn’t both seen cat naked from all angles, because we had, in my case daily. Hell, Doc had just admired her ass while she bent over his exam table. Somehow, that just didn’t matter.

And dammit, cat knew that and was having fun exerting the kind of mind control only a beautiful woman can wield on a man. I sighed and put my hands on my hips as I watched, wondering what she was up to now.

When she stood up with her shorts in her free hand and our balls in a vise, she exhibited comical indecision about how she was going to get into them without being forced to drop her gown. She switched hands, but that didn’t help. In the process, the gown slipped a little, revealing her nipples.

“Oh!” She said, staring down at her bare nipples as if she couldn’t imagine how those had become uncovered. She pretended wide-eyed shock and embarrassment as she pulled her gown back up to cover her tits. Then she got another idea and tucked the top of the gown under her chin to hold it while she bent over to put her feet in her shorts.

She’d no sooner bent over than she lost the gown, just as she’d planned, and straightened up naked except for the shorts down around her knees. With a scandalized gasp and an exaggerated look of horror, she quickly covered her tits with a forearm and her pussy with the other hand as the shorts slipped down around her ankles.

“Oh! Uh…” cat said, appearing perplexed as to how she was going to get those shorts up while continuing to shield her feminine charms from view. Her solution was to do a shuffling half-turn so her back was toward us. Then she bent over to retrieve her shorts, fumbling around for a long time, but somehow unable to get hold of them, in the meantime giving us another nice long display of her ass and pussy. I did catch her stealing a quick glance around her legs at us, an impish grin on her face, to make sure she had our attention.

She did. And I couldn’t wait to see what she was going to do next, but I had a good idea.

She pulled the stretchy shorts up slowly, sensuously, wiggling into them, no panties, of course. It took some time for her amazing ass to disappear below their waistband like the setting sun, and even then it was maybe more like her ass had just received a coat of neon yellow paint, the shorts were so thin and tight.

She turned around, cupping one breast and shielding the other with her forearm while she bent to retrieve her T-shirt. She slipped an arm through it and got its wide neck over her head, shrugged her other shoulder into it and let it drop over her, working her arm around and out through the other sleeve. She stuck her tongue out at us, then bent over to retrieve her sandals, giving us a lingering look at her bare breasts down the sagging front of her shirt.

“Whew!” Doc said unconsciously. I doubt he had enough blood left in his brain to be aware of anything he said. I know I didn’t, and it’s not like I didn’t see her that way all the time. She really, really knew how to push a guy’s buttons!

“You know, uh, she didn’t have to bend over the exam table!” Doc said in a half-whisper, still watching her in fascination. “All she had to do was turn around!”

“Just the ‘bend over the table’ part,” I said, grabbing cat and giving her blonde head a playful nuggie as she giggled. “That burlesque show bullshit was all her doing!”

This is shaping up as one of the all time greats

Yeah it was an ultrasound... Totally amazing. I do not understand why they waste time on a mammogram except in the US it was required by federal law so every health provider bought one and 'Obamacare' requires it before you can get the better technology...

...smells like lobbyist to me...

Sorry Jedakk... Back to your story but dear girls please do you self-breast exams! Don't count on us! We are distracted by tumescent... um... things...:doh:

You need both for a complete picture of the breast, and sometimes MRI, too.

catherine

And I was terrified!

Joe

“Ok, done!” Doc said.

Ye Gods! :very_hot:

Not just a great crux writer, but a great erotic writer! :very_hot:

I need a cold shower! :very_hot:

The kidnappers came in the night and took cat, naked, right out of her bed. She tried to resist, but something was wrong. She felt drunk or drugged, which only made the scene more surreal. And now she's in a dark prison cell, awaiting her fate.

Meanwhile, Joe, Doc, and the others have set their plan in motion.

And as always, feedback would be welcome!

Part 2: The Condemnation
Chapter 6: Imprisoned
catherine
(June 13, 2023 - 11:45 PM)

They came and took me away in the night.

I awoke screaming and struggling, in the grip of strong hands that dragged me out of bed, onto the floor, face down. I was naked, just as I always am in bed. And around the house, and in the back yard, and… well, I guess I’m naked a lot of the time, come to think of it! I mean, I like to be comfortable!

But this was different, surreal. I was so groggy that I couldn’t seem to get fully awake. It felt like I was drunk, but my Master and I had only had a couple of glasses of wine each the night before…

“Get off me you bastard!” I screamed, getting no answer.

There was a knee across the small of my back, pinning me down, vise-like hands pulling my arms back behind me, rope being looped around my wrists. I was screaming and crying, kicking my legs uselessly, terrified. My head was twisted to the side, one cheek pressed into the carpet. I strained to see, but everything was… wrong!

The light was dim, flickering and yellow. Ghostly shadows moved and danced across the bit of wall and ceiling that I could see.

What is happening to me?

When they had my wrists tied, they pulled me roughly to my feet and I saw them, three men all dressed in what looked like Roman tunics and sandals, wearing black cloth sacks with cut-out eyeholes in them over their heads so I couldn’t see their faces. One of them carried a lantern with a candle in it; they didn’t even turn on the lights.

Had they cut the power to the house?

In the state I was in, so totally out of it, it was terrifying! The sight of them in the weird light, the flickering, moving shadows cast on the bedroom walls by that lantern!

Is this real, or a nightmare? My mind was so fuzzy that I couldn’t work it out!

“You pig-fucking sons of bitches!” I shouted at them, “What the fuck did you do with my Master?”

I heard stifled laughter coming from under those black hoods.

“Oh, so you shit heads think this is funny? Just wait till I get my hands loose, I’ll rip your balls off and feed them to you!” I screamed drunkenly at them and got nothing but more laughter for my trouble. I tried to knee the one in front of me in the balls, but I was moving too slowly and he saw it coming, turning so all I got was his thigh. I heard him say “Ow!” under his hood.

“You sorry fuck, you think that hurt, you just wait! I’ll get you assholes for this! Sir! Help!” I screamed.

They were going to take me away naked, just as I was. I was still screaming for my Master to help me, and then they put a black bag over my head and I couldn’t see anything, and I was crying, screaming, terrified.

And then one of them put a big hand between my legs and rubbed my pussy, hard, squeezed and pinched it, and I heard muffled laughter. I automatically pulled my hips back to escape that hand, but then his other hand grabbed my ass, fingers curling underneath, and pushed forward, and God, he was so strong! I grunted as I strained, trying to push back, but it was useless. He held me with my back arched, helpless while he fondled me.

My heart sank within me. These men were about to rape me!

And then, without any warning, he simply released me!

I shrieked when the thongs of a whip slapped me across my bottom, then they were frog-marching me along, stumbling, down the stairs. I felt the coolness of the night air on my bare skin, nipples swelling as they hustled me out what must have been the back door, and then I felt grass and dirt under my bare feet.

Where are they taking me? What did they do with my Master?

I was afraid to think about it. I was so confused, my mind seemed fuzzy, thoughts wouldn’t come together. They kept pushing me along, hustling me through the darkness to God only knew where. I lost track of time, I was so focused on just getting one foot in front of the other and trying find my footing and not stumble.

Eventually, they stopped me and one of them got on either side of me and took hold of my arms, and then we were going down some stairs. And then we had reached our destination. A door creaked open in front of me and I knew that whatever the hell that was, I didn’t want to go through it. I had a sinking feeling that if I went in, I might never come out.

But then they shoved me in anyway. I felt one of them untie the rope that bound my wrists while another one held my arms, and then they got out of reach before I could turn around and get their sorry asses. The door quickly slammed closed behind me and I heard the click of the lock.

I was alone. I reached up and pulled the bag off of my head and found myself in near-total darkness. As my eyes adjusted, I could just make out a dim line of light under the bottom of the door. Very carefully, I explored the place and found that I was inside of a room about the size of a small walk-in closet, maybe six feet square. The walls felt like they were made of stone or concrete. As quietly as I could, I checked the door. And of course, it was locked.

There was hay or straw on the concrete floor, a covered bucket in the corner that I guessed was probably my toilet, and a stoppered bottle that felt like it was made of ceramic pottery in the other corner. I worked the cork loose and carefully smelled it and thought it might be water. A cautious taste confirmed that.

There was another bucket next to the toilet one, about half full of water that had a stick poking out of it. I pulled that up carefully, feeling until I came to something soft and soggy on its end.

What the hell? A rag, a cloth? No, a sponge. A stick with a sponge on the end?

I puzzled over that, what was it for? After some thought, I remembered that the Romans used one of those to clean themselves after using the toilet.

Oh…

I found the thin blanket, which I shook out, draped over my shoulders and wrapped around myself, finally covering my nakedness. I kicked some of the straw into a pile in the corner and sat down. There didn’t seem to be anything else to do.

Slowly, my mind began to clear, thoughts coalescing, and I figured out that my Master had probably drugged me.

Bastard! I thought.

But what did I expect? I decided that this was probably where I was going to be imprisoned until my execution.

That was still two days away, wasn’t it? What were they going to do to me before that?

Whatever it is, it’s not going to be fun. Not for me, anyway.

Joe
“That went well!” I said to Doc and Jim. “She was so out of it I don’t think she knew who we were!”

“Yeah,” Doc said, “that drug will do that to you. Should be wearing off by now, but that’s ok. She’s wrong about me, though, I never fucked a pig!”

“Not yet, anyway!” Jim laughed.

“Couldn’t resist giving her pussy a good rub and a squeeze!” I said. “I bet she thought she was about to be raped for sure, a naked girl with a sack over her head, three strange guys!”

“Good thing she was doped up or she might have recognized that it was your fingers in her pussy!” Doc chuckled.

“Yeah, right,” I said, laughing, “my touch is pretty special! I got skills!”

“You know she’s going to figure that all out pretty damn quickly,” Jim said, “and then there’ll be hell to pay. She’ll find a way to get us back, probably when we least expect it!”

“She’s pretty pissed isn’t she?” I said laughing.

“Like a wet hornet!” Doc grinned. “For God’s sake keep your eyes on her and don’t let her get too close! She could sink her teeth into you or grab you by the balls if you let your guard down for a second!”

“Yeah, that girl can kick!” Jim said. “I almost didn’t see it coming! Lucky all she got was my leg, if she’d managed to plant that one in my balls like she wanted, she’d have dropped me like a sack of potatoes!”

“I warned you!” I laughed, “She’s dangerous, she took one of those self-defense courses! She really knows how to hurt a guy in about twenty different ways!”

“No shit! She damn sure left a bruise on me!” Jim said, shaking his head. “You got the chip in her?” He asked Doc.

“Yep,” Doc replied, grinning. “In her right ass cheek when she thought I was giving her a Tetanus shot. If she’d known she was going to have a needle that size stuck in her, it would have taken all of us to hold her down! Works fine, I love these things!”

“What’s the range on it?” I asked.

“Oh, about 30 feet when it’s running on wireless power from your house, like now. Less when it’s on its internal battery, and of course it depends on what’s in the way. I can read her right now from the tool closet.”

“Prison cell,” I said. “She’s in a prison cell.”

“Right, prison cell!” Doc said. “Her pulse and respiration is elevated a little. Probably because she’s still scared. She’ll settle in soon I think.”

“Wait a minute, you can monitor her from your smart phone?” Jim and I crowded in behind Doc to look over his shoulder.

“Yeah, got an app! A good one, except for these damned ads. What the hell makes them think my penis needs to be enlarged? Guess I’m going to have to spring for the premium version! It even lets me set alarms that go off if her pulse gets too high or low, BP, respiration, temperature, O2 saturation likewise. Damnedest thing. All wireless from a chip half the size of a grain of rice, and she doesn’t even know it’s there.”

“Son of a bitch!” I said in awe.

“She must be calming down now,” Jim said, looking over Doc’s other shoulder. “You can see her pulse is dropping. Breathing is slowing, too.”

“Yeah, but it’s still elevated for her,” Doc said, “she’s young and she’s in amazing shape. Her resting pulse rate is less than fifty. She could probably run a marathon. And did you see that ass of hers?

Jim nodded thoughtfully. It didn’t bother me any to have these men talking about my girlfriend’s ass. We’re a BDSM group; of course everyone in the group had seen her naked. Hell, we’d all seen each other naked, too, that’s the nature of a group like this.

“Silly question, of course you did!” Doc continued, “It looks like bullets would bounce off of it! She’s always had a great ass, but these last few months she’s really put a lot of work in getting ready for this!”

“Man, has she ever!” I said. “She’s been spending two hours at the gym every day stretching and pumping iron, then another hour of cardio. Hell, she can squat two hundred pounds twenty-five times.”

“Damn, Joe!” Jim exclaimed, looking envious. “Pumping iron, hell! What’s she like in bed? She clenches those glutes down on you she could put your cock in the Tongan death grip!”

“You guys have no idea!” I said proudly, “She locks those legs around you, pulls you into her and you can feel the cheeks of her ass go from firm to hard as stone in your hands. Then she tightens down even further on you, muscles in there you didn’t know a girl had. Takes a lot of control to keep yourself from just exploding in her right there!”

“Takes a lot of control not to explode just hearing you tell about it!” Doc laughed, “Hell, my cock is stiff just from your description, and I know what those muscles are you’re talking about.”

“Uh, yeah…” Jim nodded dumbly, a far-off look in his eyes. I noticed that his face was flushed and there were beads of sweat forming on his forehead. I broke out laughing and slapped him on the back.

“Ok,” Doc said, “now her pulse and respiration show she’s falling asleep. Give her another half hour, then it’s time to give her some sound effects. You have those cued up, Jim?”

“Yep, dungeon sounds, tortured screams, begging for it to stop. Sure helps you getting the basement and dungeon modernized with wireless power, Joe. No extension cords to trip over.”

“Yeah, needed to do something about the wiring down here. Guess it was about time. Where’d you get all those sound effects?” I asked.

“Movie and TV soundtracks mostly, but there are catalogs of sound bites you can download.”

“Great! This is going to be intense for the next several days. We all have the schedule, so everyone knows their parts and when to be here. cat has no idea. Sleep disruption, time distortion, torture, by the time we put her on the cross, she won’t know which way is up.”

“That’s the idea!” Doc said.

She sure as hell won't forget this weekend.

Nor will I! ;)

“Yeah, got an app! A good one, except for these damned ads. What the hell makes them think my penis needs to be enlarged? Guess I’m going to have to spring for the premium version! It even lets me set alarms that go off if her pulse gets too high or low, BP, respiration, temperature, O2 saturation likewise. Damnedest thing. All wireless from a chip half the size of a grain of rice, and she doesn’t even know it’s there.”

An app to monitor a crucified woman! :cool:

Who but Jedakk could have come up with that? :D

We await cat's view on that... :rolleyes:

:popcorn:

Actually, cat is not doing Doc, although she did do a number on him yesterday when she presented her bare ass for him to give her an injection, then did that burlesque thing when she was getting dressed afterward. So the impressiveness of his penis is of only passing interest to her.

I probably should have included a cast of characters somewhere so people could keep track of who is who in this story and what their relationships are. Let's see if this helps:

1. Catherine or "cat" - the main character, a submissive, and slave to Joe.
  2. Joe, cat's master, big, muscular, an engineer and expert on crucifying girls.
  3. Doc, an orthopedic surgeon and member of the BDSM group who advises on safety and patches them up afterward.
  4. Sarah, Doc's wife.
  5. Andrew, an RN and an ER nurse, ready to jump in and help Doc if things go wrong. He has a wife in the group, but we never meet her.
  6. Jim, undetermined profession, but has great technical skills. His wife is there, but never mentioned.
  7. Bob, the lictor for cat's whipping, also has a wife in the group.
  8. Paul, helps with cat's crucifixion, also has a wife in the group.
  9. Dave, Ron also help take cat down after her crucifixion and have wives in the group.
  10. Liz, the 19-year-old blonde "airhead bimbo slut" as cat calls her, the only single person in the BDSM group.
  11. Maia of the Catuvellauni, a Roman slave whom we have not yet met, but who will play a very large and important role in the story.
  12. Amara, an Aethiopian girl, a Roman slave, prostitute and murderer.
  13. Flaccus, Carnifex Servorum of Rome.
  14. Licinus, slave to Flaccus, particularly cruel executioner's helper and expert with a single-tailed whip.
Hope that helps some.

Actually, cat is not doing Doc, although she did do a number on him yesterday when she presented her bare ass for him to give her an injection, then did that burlesque thing when she was getting dressed afterward. So the impressiveness of his penis is of only passing interest to her.

I probably should have included a cast of characters somewhere so people could keep track of who is who in this story and what their relationships are. Let's see if this helps:

2. Joe, cat's master, big, muscular, an engineer and expert on crucifying girls.
  3. Doc, an orthopedic surgeon and member of the BDSM group who advises on safety and patches them up afterward.
  4. Sarah, Doc's wife.
  5. Andrew, an RN and an ER nurse, ready to jump in and help Doc if things go wrong. He has a wife in the group, but we never meet her.
  6. Jim, undetermined profession, but has great technical skills. His wife is there, but never mentioned.
  9. Dave, Ron also help take cat down after her crucifixion and have wives in the group.
  10. Liz, the 19-year-old blonde "airhead bimbo slut" as cat calls her, the only single person in the BDSM group.
  11. Maia of the Catuvellauni, a Roman slave whom we have not yet met, but who will play a very large and important role in the story.
  14. Licinus, slave to Flaccus, particularly cruel executioner's helper and expert with a single-tailed whip.
Hope that helps some.
It does:)

The kidnappers came in the night and took cat, naked, right out of her bed. She tried to resist, but something was wrong. She felt drunk or drugged, which only made the scene more surreal. And now she's in a dark prison cell, awaiting her fate.

Meanwhile, Joe, Doc, and the others have set their plan in motion.

And as always, feedback would be welcome!
Would be appreciated on other threads, also
Part 2: The Condemnation
Chapter 6: Imprisoned
catherine
(June 13, 2023 - 11:45 PM)

They came and took me away in the night.

I awoke screaming and struggling, in the grip of strong hands that dragged me out of bed, onto the floor, face down. I was naked, just as I always am in bed. And around the house, and in the back yard, and… well, I guess I’m naked a lot of the time, come to think of it! I mean, I like to be comfortable!

But this was different, surreal. I was so groggy that I couldn’t seem to get fully awake. It felt like I was drunk, but my Master and I had only had a couple of glasses of wine each the night before…

“Get off me you bastard!” I screamed, getting no answer.

There was a knee across the small of my back, pinning me down, vise-like hands pulling my arms back behind me, rope being looped around my wrists. I was screaming and crying, kicking my legs uselessly, terrified. My head was twisted to the side, one cheek pressed into the carpet. I strained to see, but everything was… wrong!

The light was dim, flickering and yellow. Ghostly shadows moved and danced across the bit of wall and ceiling that I could see.

What is happening to me?

When they had my wrists tied, they pulled me roughly to my feet and I saw them, three men all dressed in what looked like Roman tunics and sandals, wearing black cloth sacks with cut-out eyeholes in them over their heads so I couldn’t see their faces. One of them carried a lantern with a candle in it; they didn’t even turn on the lights.

Had they cut the power to the house?

In the state I was in, so totally out of it, it was terrifying! The sight of them in the weird light, the flickering, moving shadows cast on the bedroom walls by that lantern!

Is this real, or a nightmare? My mind was so fuzzy that I couldn’t work it out!

“You pig-fucking sons of bitches!” I shouted at them, “What the fuck did you do with my Master?”

I heard stifled laughter coming from under those black hoods.

“Oh, so you shit heads think this is funny? Just wait till I get my hands loose, I’ll rip your balls off and feed them to you!” I screamed drunkenly at them and got nothing but more laughter for my trouble. I tried to knee the one in front of me in the balls, but I was moving too slowly and he saw it coming, turning so all I got was his thigh. I heard him say “Ow!” under his hood.

“You sorry fuck, you think that hurt, you just wait! I’ll get you assholes for this! Sir! Help!” I screamed.

They were going to take me away naked, just as I was. I was still screaming for my Master to help me, and then they put a black bag over my head and I couldn’t see anything, and I was crying, screaming, terrified.

And then one of them put a big hand between my legs and rubbed my pussy, hard, squeezed and pinched it, and I heard muffled laughter. I automatically pulled my hips back to escape that hand, but then his other hand grabbed my ass, fingers curling underneath, and pushed forward, and God, he was so strong! I grunted as I strained, trying to push back, but it was useless. He held me with my back arched, helpless while he fondled me.

My heart sank within me. These men were about to rape me!

And then, without any warning, he simply released me!

I shrieked when the thongs of a whip slapped me across my bottom, then they were frog-marching me along, stumbling, down the stairs. I felt the coolness of the night air on my bare skin, nipples swelling as they hustled me out what must have been the back door, and then I felt grass and dirt under my bare feet.

Where are they taking me? What did they do with my Master?

I was afraid to think about it. I was so confused, my mind seemed fuzzy, thoughts wouldn’t come together. They kept pushing me along, hustling me through the darkness to God only knew where. I lost track of time, I was so focused on just getting one foot in front of the other and trying find my footing and not stumble.

Eventually, they stopped me and one of them got on either side of me and took hold of my arms, and then we were going down some stairs. And then we had reached our destination. A door creaked open in front of me and I knew that whatever the hell that was, I didn’t want to go through it. I had a sinking feeling that if I went in, I might never come out.

But then they shoved me in anyway. I felt one of them untie the rope that bound my wrists while another one held my arms, and then they got out of reach before I could turn around and get their sorry asses. The door quickly slammed closed behind me and I heard the click of the lock.

I was alone. I reached up and pulled the bag off of my head and found myself in near-total darkness. As my eyes adjusted, I could just make out a dim line of light under the bottom of the door. Very carefully, I explored the place and found that I was inside of a room about the size of a small walk-in closet, maybe six feet square. The walls felt like they were made of stone or concrete. As quietly as I could, I checked the door. And of course, it was locked.

There was hay or straw on the concrete floor, a covered bucket in the corner that I guessed was probably my toilet, and a stoppered bottle that felt like it was made of ceramic pottery in the other corner. I worked the cork loose and carefully smelled it and thought it might be water. A cautious taste confirmed that.

There was another bucket next to the toilet one, about half full of water that had a stick poking out of it. I pulled that up carefully, feeling until I came to something soft and soggy on its end.

What the hell? A rag, a cloth? No, a sponge. A stick with a sponge on the end?

I puzzled over that, what was it for? After some thought, I remembered that the Romans used one of those to clean themselves after using the toilet.

Oh…

I found the thin blanket, which I shook out, draped over my shoulders and wrapped around myself, finally covering my nakedness. I kicked some of the straw into a pile in the corner and sat down. There didn’t seem to be anything else to do.

Slowly, my mind began to clear, thoughts coalescing, and I figured out that my Master had probably drugged me.

Bastard! I thought.

But what did I expect? I decided that this was probably where I was going to be imprisoned until my execution.

That was still two days away, wasn’t it? What were they going to do to me before that?

Whatever it is, it’s not going to be fun. Not for me, anyway.

Joe
“That went well!” I said to Doc and Jim. “She was so out of it I don’t think she knew who we were!”

“Yeah,” Doc said, “that drug will do that to you. Should be wearing off by now, but that’s ok. She’s wrong about me, though, I never fucked a pig!”

“Not yet, anyway!” Jim laughed.

“Couldn’t resist giving her pussy a good rub and a squeeze!” I said. “I bet she thought she was about to be raped for sure, a naked girl with a sack over her head, three strange guys!”

“Good thing she was doped up or she might have recognized that it was your fingers in her pussy!” Doc chuckled.

“Yeah, right,” I said, laughing, “my touch is pretty special! I got skills!”

“You know she’s going to figure that all out pretty damn quickly,” Jim said, “and then there’ll be hell to pay. She’ll find a way to get us back, probably when we least expect it!”

“She’s pretty pissed isn’t she?” I said laughing.

“Like a wet hornet!” Doc grinned. “For God’s sake keep your eyes on her and don’t let her get too close! She could sink her teeth into you or grab you by the balls if you let your guard down for a second!”

“Yeah, that girl can kick!” Jim said. “I almost didn’t see it coming! Lucky all she got was my leg, if she’d managed to plant that one in my balls like she wanted, she’d have dropped me like a sack of potatoes!”

“I warned you!” I laughed, “She’s dangerous, she took one of those self-defense courses! She really knows how to hurt a guy in about twenty different ways!”

“No shit! She damn sure left a bruise on me!” Jim said, shaking his head. “You got the chip in her?” He asked Doc.

“Yep,” Doc replied, grinning. “In her right ass cheek when she thought I was giving her a Tetanus shot. If she’d known she was going to have a needle that size stuck in her, it would have taken all of us to hold her down! Works fine, I love these things!”

“What’s the range on it?” I asked.

“Oh, about 30 feet when it’s running on wireless power from your house, like now. Less when it’s on its internal battery, and of course it depends on what’s in the way. I can read her right now from the tool closet.”

“Prison cell,” I said. “She’s in a prison cell.”

“Right, prison cell!” Doc said. “Her pulse and respiration is elevated a little. Probably because she’s still scared. She’ll settle in soon I think.”

“Wait a minute, you can monitor her from your smart phone?” Jim and I crowded in behind Doc to look over his shoulder.

“Son of a bitch!” I said in awe.

“She must be calming down now,” Jim said, looking over Doc’s other shoulder. “You can see her pulse is dropping. Breathing is slowing, too.”

“Yeah, but it’s still elevated for her,” Doc said, “she’s young and she’s in amazing shape. Her resting pulse rate is less than fifty. She could probably run a marathon. And did you see that ass of hers?

Jim nodded thoughtfully. It didn’t bother me any to have these men talking about my girlfriend’s ass. We’re a BDSM group; of course everyone in the group had seen her naked. Hell, we’d all seen each other naked, too, that’s the nature of a group like this.

“Silly question, of course you did!” Doc continued, “It looks like bullets would bounce off of it! She’s always had a great ass, but these last few months she’s really put a lot of work in getting ready for this!”

“Man, has she ever!” I said. “She’s been spending two hours at the gym every day stretching and pumping iron, then another hour of cardio. Hell, she can squat two hundred pounds twenty-five times.”

“Damn, Joe!” Jim exclaimed, looking envious. “Pumping iron, hell! What’s she like in bed? She clenches those glutes down on you she could put your cock in the Tongan death grip!”

“You guys have no idea!” I said proudly, “She locks those legs around you, pulls you into her and you can feel the cheeks of her ass go from firm to hard as stone in your hands. Then she tightens down even further on you, muscles in there you didn’t know a girl had. Takes a lot of control to keep yourself from just exploding in her right there!”

“Takes a lot of control not to explode just hearing you tell about it!” Doc laughed, “Hell, my cock is stiff just from your description, and I know what those muscles are you’re talking about.”

“Uh, yeah…” Jim nodded dumbly, a far-off look in his eyes. I noticed that his face was flushed and there were beads of sweat forming on his forehead. I broke out laughing and slapped him on the back.

“Ok,” Doc said, “now her pulse and respiration show she’s falling asleep. Give her another half hour, then it’s time to give her some sound effects. You have those cued up, Jim?”

“Yep, dungeon sounds, tortured screams, begging for it to stop. Sure helps you getting the basement and dungeon modernized with wireless power, Joe. No extension cords to trip over.”

“Yeah, needed to do something about the wiring down here. Guess it was about time. Where’d you get all those sound effects?” I asked.

“Movie and TV soundtracks mostly, but there are catalogs of sound bites you can download.”

“Great! This is going to be intense for the next several days. We all have the schedule, so everyone knows their parts and when to be here. cat has no idea. Sleep disruption, time distortion, torture, by the time we put her on the cross, she won’t know which way is up.”

“That’s the idea!” Doc said.
Well done good man..

4. Sarah, Doc's wife.
Hope that helps some.
It does, thanks... they can act as a spoiler, but it's always handy to know who's who.

I fear for Maia already..... :eek:

Back
Top Bottom