Aurelia Crucifixion (animation)

Go to CruxDreams.com
First of all i would like to wish a very happy Holiday to everyone on this Forum :)

Here is a movie of the crucifixion of Aurelia a slave in the Roman Empire,she was an entertainment slave thanks to her pretty figure.....

But she tried to murder her master for an unknown reason,she was then condemned to be crucified.........

You can click on the "YouTube" icon and then select the 720p option its available in high def.

Edit:
Sorry i just removed the link as its available to all :-(
I will find a way to made it available to member only or it will not be posted....

I've moved the film to my account. You can see it here.Melissa.

hornet1ba

Magnificent work, congratulations!

Top Cat

Yes indeed, the views down her crucified body, twisting in agony, hanging from the square nails through her tender flesh. Fantastic! Warm regards, Ranger1.
The nails they used on me were round...but they still hurt.

This is a wonderful sequence of images! It is so easy for me to insert myself in the image and play the part of Sabina (Ok, OK, sans the great boobs...!:rolleyes:)

This sequence really gets your heart pounding as it progresses...simply glorious imagery of what has to be the purest of utter terror and pain for the poor victim.

For some reason, this image...
Sabina Nailing Scene 9-6_0001.jpg ...of poor Sabina (me!!!:eek:) already nailed through her wrists and being dragged to the upright is the most evocative of the whole horrible process of her crucifixion. Wailing in agony and beyond being able to protect her dignity in any way, she simply must endure the agony and humiliation of being dragged to the next, even more excruciating, part of her execution. The view is perfect...a young woman totally exposed, and soon to be even more exposed when she hangs.

This idea of total, humiliating, naked exposure is so powerful in my fantasies of this process. I wonder how it is for other women on this site. Though humiliated I also revel in my total nakedness as I hang, knowing the power it has over the spectators: the men, hard and horny, who cannot look away from the erotic display of my tortured body, and can hardly keep from masturbating; and the women who cannot look away because of how they relate to one of their sex so cruelly tortured...and maybe for being secretly turned on by the image of young woman with a hot body hanging on a cross (and wishing they had my body and could experience what I am experiencing)!

Also, and I know this is something many members do not like to dwell on, I wonder when in this process I would have lost control of my bodily functions. It has to be inevitable at some point (!!!). I like to think, using this image as an example, that I'd be trailing piss and feces as I'm dragged across the grass/dirt/rocks, toward the upright. :D:eek: Too gross to depict, perhaps, but realistic and inevitable, for certain...:eek:

This is a wonderful sequence of images! It is so easy for me to insert myself in the image and play the part of Sabina (Ok, OK, sans the great boobs...!:rolleyes:)

This sequence really gets your heart pounding as it progresses...simply glorious imagery of what has to be the purest of utter terror and pain for the poor victim.

View attachment 268056 ...of poor Sabina (me!!!:eek:) already nailed through her wrists and being dragged to the upright is the most evocative of the whole horrible process of her crucifixion. Wailing in agony and beyond being able to protect her dignity in any way, she simply must endure the agony and humiliation of being dragged to the next, even more excruciating, part of her execution. The view is perfect...a young woman totally exposed, and soon to be even more exposed when she hangs.

This idea of total, humiliating, naked exposure is so powerful in my fantasies of this process. I wonder how it is for other women on this site. Though humiliated I also revel in my total nakedness as I hang, knowing the power it has over the spectators: the men, hard and horny, who cannot look away from the erotic display of my tortured body, and can hardly keep from masturbating; and the women who cannot look away because of how they relate to one of their sex so cruelly tortured...and maybe for being secretly turned on by the image of young woman with a hot body hanging on a cross (and wishing they had my body and could experience what I am experiencing)!

Also, and I know this is something many members do not like to dwell on, I wonder when in this process I would have lost control of my bodily functions. It has to be inevitable at some point (!!!). I like to think, using this image as an example, that I'd be trailing piss and feces as I'm dragged across the grass/dirt/rocks, toward the upright. :D:eek: Too gross to depict, perhaps, but realistic and inevitable, for certain...:eek:

Interesting, I didn't think anyone was still looking at these pics and the old videos. You're right, the reality of a victim losing control of bowels and bladder is not erotic at all to me! In the story that goes with these pictures, the executioner kept Sabina in a prison cell for two days before her execution with no solid food.

For Balbus the executioner, an execution was a show. He wanted it to be very public with a large audience who would enjoy the show and talk about it, which would bring in more work for him. He didn't want anything to spoil it, especially when he had the good fortune to put a beautiful young girl up on a cross. So Sabina probably would pee at some point during the execution, and certainly from the cross, but feces were unlikely.

Roxy, you write so powerfully. A picture like this is fantastic, but all the more so when it launches the imagination of someone like yourself, who is prepared to share her inner thoughts.
"This idea of total, humiliating, naked exposure is so powerful in my fantasies of this process"
I think it must be part of the fantasy of anyone who dreams of the cross, of experiencing it. And endurance, having the mental, physical and emotional strength to go through it. In a crucifixion like this there is no going back, once it has begun there is no choice but to endure, the crowd speculating as to how long you will last.
But you also raise the idea of power, of having a hold on those who watch. Whether a hold on their lust, or their sympathy, or their imagination, this is something that has always interested me too. Power that derives from the complete loss of all power, of control over your own life.

Interesting, I didn't think anyone was still looking at these pics and the old videos.

You sell yourself short, Jed. You have created something that remains fresh for us year on year :)

Awesome movie! We are hardly worthy of your talents.

The sabina pictures are classics.

Just to be clear: the Aurelia animation is by me,Sabina is by jedak
one of the first artist that did create crucifixion scene with 3d software,i'm just an imitator;)

I must disagree about "just an imitaror". Your work has a distinctive flavor and a powerful impact on many of us. I often browse my "hornet1ba" folder, and am very excired when I see something new from you.

I'd say 'an interpreter'.

View attachment 268056 ...of poor Sabina (me!!!:eek:) already nailed through her wrists and being dragged to the upright is the most evocative of the whole horrible process of her crucifixion. Wailing in agony and beyond being able to protect her dignity in any way, she simply must endure the agony and humiliation of being dragged to the next, even more excruciating, part of her execution. The view is perfect...a young woman totally exposed, and soon to be even more exposed when she hangs.

Great post roxie:). I downloaded jedakk's Sabina when I first joined this forum, and it still remains my all time favorite 3D artwork. Like you, my favorite image of the whole series is the one you posted, I love it for the same reasons you listed. You wondered what affect this humiliating, naked scenario had on other women on this site, well.....I am not a woman, but this series has had an affect on me. I have often in my fantasy, taken the place of Sabina. I just imagine myself in all the images, with the exception, my executioners are female:devil:. I too get very turned one by imagining being completely nude during the ordeal. The fantasy of having an audience witness the spectacle of being whipped, then taken to the place to be crucified, then ultimately crucified, is indeed very breathtaking:devil:

On another subject....the Aurelia animation is the best I have ever seen! I have watched this animation countless times, and have enjoyed it every single time:)... Well done hornet1ba!

I think that scene you mentioned is one of the most brutal parts of the crucifixion process - dragging a helpless victim by the nails in her wrists without any regard for how horribly agonizing that must have been. For the victim, the agony of that while knowing that it would soon be even worse. The executioners could have been gentle, could have carried her to the upright and spared her this bit of agony and humiliation, but this was part of her punishment.

Here are a couple of renders of that scene in The Serpent's Eye that I didn't use in the illustrations, don't know if I ever posted these anywhere. These actually show a better view of Sabina's face during this part of her ordeal.
Sabina Nailing Scene 9-14_0001.jpg Sabina Nailing Scene 9-16_0001.jpg

Here are a couple of renders of that scene in The Serpent's Eye that I didn't use in the illustrations, don't know if I ever posted these anywhere. These actually show a better view of Sabina's face during this part of her ordeal.

This is like being told "Oh yes, there are a couple more gospels between Luke and John. Don't know if I ever revealed them though..."
Amazing. What else are you holding in the vaults?

First of all i would like to wish a very happy Holiday to everyone on this Forum :)

Here is a movie of the crucifixion of Aurelia a slave in the Roman Empire,she was an entertainment slave thanks to her pretty figure.....

But she tried to murder her master for an unknown reason,she was then condemned to be crucified.........

You can click on the "YouTube" icon and then select the 720p option its available in high def.

Edit:
Sorry i just removed the link as its available to all :-(
I will find a way to made it available to member only or it will not be posted....

I've moved the film to my account. You can see it here.Melissa.

Interesting! Any other vids like this?

I think that scene you mentioned is one of the most brutal parts of the crucifixion process - dragging a helpless victim by the nails in her wrists without any regard for how horribly agonizing that must have been. For the victim, the agony of that while knowing that it would soon be even worse. The executioners could have been gentle, could have carried her to the upright and spared her this bit of agony and humiliation, but this was part of her punishment.

View attachment 276275 View attachment 276276

How many more gems have you got hidden away ?

Back
Top Bottom