Aurelia Crucifixion (animation)

Go to CruxDreams.com
How many more gems have you got hidden away ?

I have hundreds of renders, but most are just views of the same scene from different perspectives, just like the ones I posted of Sabina being dragged by her wrists.

Most of the scenes from The Serpent's Eye are huge; what you see in these renders is generally a small part of the whole thing. I create the whole scene in 3D showing whatever action I want to illustrate, then essentially move the camera around and take pictures from various angles looking for the most dramatic and interesting shots.

These are a few pics out of probably 150 renders in a sequence of action that I didn't include in The Serpent's Eye. In the story of Lucilla, the girl who was condemned to be crucified twelve times, she has been very strong so far. She tore off her loincloth, went to her cross, sat down on it and positioned herself, then lay back and let them tie her wrists. This is unlikely of course, but she had already been crucified four times and she knew the drill and how to avoid extra abuse. It's only as they are tying her feet that she begins to lose control and panic. She pulls her free right foot up under her, then fights to keep the executioners from binding it to the cross. And because resistance at that point is so useless, her executioners laugh at her.

The girl in the bright orange chiton in the foreground of one of the scenes is Verina, the prostitute who was raped by Publius, the fugitive slave who is crucified before her. She is gloating over his agony. She was mentioned in the story, but I never showed her in any of the illustrations.

Attachments

• Lucilla Scene 13-58a_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13-58a_0001.jpg
    514.2 KB · Views: 1,743
  • Lucilla Scene 13x1-4a_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x1-4a_0001.jpg
    758.9 KB · Views: 1,638
  • Lucilla Scene 13x1-70a_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x1-70a_0001.jpg
    952.1 KB · Views: 1,650
  • Lucilla Scene 13x2a-14b_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x2a-14b_0001.jpg
    647 KB · Views: 1,641
  • Lucilla Scene 13x3a-56_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x3a-56_0001.jpg
    551.9 KB · Views: 1,554
  • Lucilla Scene 13x4-70c_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x4-70c_0001.jpg
    908.6 KB · Views: 1,665
  • Lucilla Scene 13x4-82_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x4-82_0001.jpg
    700 KB · Views: 1,627
  • Lucilla Scene 14-11_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 14-11_0001.jpg
    757.9 KB · Views: 1,796
I have hundreds of renders, but most are just views of the same scene from different perspectives, just like the ones I posted of Sabina being dragged by her wrists.

Most of the scenes from The Serpent's Eye are huge; what you see in these renders is generally a small part of the whole thing. I create the whole scene in 3D showing whatever action I want to illustrate, then essentially move the camera around and take pictures from various angles looking for the most dramatic and interesting shots.

These are a few pics out of probably 150 renders in a sequence of action that I didn't include in The Serpent's Eye. In the story of Lucilla, the girl who was condemned to be crucified twelve times, she has been very strong so far. She tore off her loincloth, went to her cross, sat down on it and positioned herself, then lay back and let them tie her wrists. This is unlikely of course, but she had already been crucified four times and she knew the drill and how to avoid extra abuse. It's only as they are tying her feet that she begins to lose control and panic. She pulls her free right foot up under her, then fights to keep the executioners from binding it to the cross. And because resistance at that point is so useless, her executioners laugh at her.

The girl in the bright orange chiton in the foreground of one of the scenes is Verina, the prostitute who was raped by Publius, the fugitive slave who is crucified before her. She is gloating over his agony. She was mentioned in the story, but I never showed her in any of the illustrations.
Like, like, like!

And a nice mixing in of male crux, too! Excellent posing for their crucifixions!

I also have some renders of male crux., since all of the crucifixion scenes in The Serpent's Eye have one or two men crucified along with the female characters. Attached is another one of Publius, who raped and beat up the prostitute Verina, who smiles broadly at his suffering while she tells him that he deserves every long day of agony he's about to endure.

I read somewhere that Roman prostitutes of that time were supposed to wear flame-red togas. Other sources mention that they often wore sheer, see-through clothing to better show off their goods. For Verina, I settled on a bright orange chiton, also a common type of Greek and Roman women's dress, and I made it a bit sheer. You can't see much of Verina because of the way she's turned, but you can get an idea of how transparent it is looking at the cloth in the back.

Attachments

• Lucilla Scene 13x4-65d_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x4-65d_0001.jpg
    864.8 KB · Views: 1,391

Those render are great!
No need for nails to create a great scene.

Those render are great!
No need for nails to create a great scene.

Thanks! Having posted this stuff here in reply to the comments on the other Serpent's Eye pics someone else posted, I realize it would have been better to have posted it all over on the "Jedakk's Masterpiece" thread. I feel like this is hijacking the thread about your excellent animation. If I post any more pics, that's where I'll put them.

Thanks! Having posted this stuff here in reply to the comments on the other Serpent's Eye pics someone else posted, I realize it would have been better to have posted it all over on the "Jedakk's Masterpiece" thread. I feel like this is hijacking the thread about your excellent animation. If I post any more pics, that's where I'll put them.
I don't mind hijacking this thread as long as its on topic and quality stuff;)

Just browsing this site after a long absence and have already found three great crux animati0ns! Have always been of a big fan of crux movies and even made my own private one of me crucified. Still images and even just text too are good. Moving pictures expands the means of presenting content! Now to continue browsing! :)

I also have some renders of male crux., since all of the crucifixion scenes in The Serpent's Eye have one or two men crucified along with the female characters. Attached is another one of Publius, who raped and beat up the prostitute Verina, who smiles broadly at his suffering while she tells him that he deserves every long day of agony he's about to endure.

I read somewhere that Roman prostitutes of that time were supposed to wear flame-red togas. Other sources mention that they often wore sheer, see-through clothing to better show off their goods. For Verina, I settled on a bright orange chiton, also a common type of Greek and Roman women's dress, and I made it a bit sheer. You can't see much of Verina because of the way she's turned, but you can get an idea of how transparent it is looking at the cloth in the back.
Why don't you force this red bitch to suck the victim's cock and then crucify her?

Just browsing this site after a long absence and have already found three great crux animati0ns! Have always been of a big fan of crux movies and even made my own private one of me crucified. Still images and even just text too are good. Moving pictures expands the means of presenting content! Now to continue browsing! :)
welcome back GR;):devil: that was indeed a long pause

Why don't you force this red bitch to suck the victim's cock and then crucify her?

Um, because that's not part of the story?

This girl hates the guy on the cross. She's a whore, but he raped her and beat her up. She's gloating over his agony and heaping abuse on him. If the executioners would let her, she might beat his balls with a cane and then castrate him, but she'd never suck his cock.

First of all i would like to wish a very happy Holiday to everyone on this Forum :)

Here is a movie of the crucifixion of Aurelia a slave in the Roman Empire,she was an entertainment slave thanks to her pretty figure.....

But she tried to murder her master for an unknown reason,she was then condemned to be crucified.........

You can click on the "YouTube" icon and then select the 720p option its available in high def.

Edit:
Sorry i just removed the link as its available to all :-(
I will find a way to made it available to member only or it will not be posted....

I've moved the film to my account. You can see it here.Melissa.

Wow, keep going.

First of all i would like to wish a very happy Holiday to everyone on this Forum :)

Here is a movie of the crucifixion of Aurelia a slave in the Roman Empire,she was an entertainment slave thanks to her pretty figure.....

But she tried to murder her master for an unknown reason,she was then condemned to be crucified.........

You can click on the "YouTube" icon and then select the 720p option its available in high def.

Edit:
Sorry i just removed the link as its available to all :-(
I will find a way to made it available to member only or it will not be posted....

I've moved the film to my account. You can see it here.Melissa.

Wow you did a great job...the look of pain on her face,I feel so sorry for her.

Wow you did a great job...the look of pain on her face,I feel so sorry for her.
Thank you:cool:

One of my early work and still one of my best,but honestly i did spend an almost unreasonable amount of time doing it....
Could probably do a better one today but cannot find the time to do it:oops:

p.s. I did upload an higher quality version of the same video at page3 post#58

GREAT JOB! I especially love the realism of the bleeding. Your realism of little to no blood at the nailing, then limited blood until the wounds have had time to be twisted and pulled upon by gravity and twisting is exactly what I would expect in a crux. So many renders have massive horizontal bleeding during nailing. I loved the vids in the zip files. I also saw that early in the thread that viewing was limited. If there is more or better video I would LOVE to have it. Thanks again!

GREAT JOB! I especially love the realism of the bleeding. Your realism of little to no blood at the nailing, then limited blood until the wounds have had time to be twisted and pulled upon by gravity and twisting is exactly what I would expect in a crux. So many renders have massive horizontal bleeding during nailing. I loved the vids in the zip files. I also saw that early in the thread that viewing was limited. If there is more or better video I would LOVE to have it. Thanks again!
Some of the zip video in this thread are from Jedakk is has to be noted.
I have some other and shorter animation in my thread here:https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/hornet1ba-my-3d-renderings.1718/
But they are spread over almost 10 years of post...

Back
Top Bottom