Debbie travels

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wragg Diamond
This keeps on getting better and better! :)

his daughter Debbie put a bullet through Joan’s brain.

Families. They will quarrel so. :rolleyes:

I don't know what Don Diamante thinks about me ‘offing’ his daughter.
Well, if you could perhaps leave some of my female kin alive, it might be nice.... :rota2:

ou are going there to negotiate media rights
Every man has his price. Sorry Debbie! :wave:

clean and more sober than usual.
Tree? Tree who? :confused:

In England, we call a grassy ramp like this:

haha.jpg

a 'Ha-ha'. Seems vaguely appropriate, somehow! :devil:

Nothing has gone as I thought it would. I figured father would cut my stipend in have for a few months for killing Joan, meet a new girl, and it would be water under the bridge. Instead I am loaded into a prisoner transport van bound as serial murderer!
chains 091.jpg
I am being transferred to the IMA North American Regional Court to be tried for my stepmother’s murder. I’ve seen a few of the trials while I was studying at the UVM and they don’t go well for the accused. The women are brought handcuffed to court in tee shirt dresses that are too tight to leave much to the imagination.
court 244 A.jpg
Professor Moore had told me that conviction was all but guaranteed as was their death penalties. Knowing this cannot be a good thing for me but I wasn’t expecting how I would be presented. Forget the skimpy dress! I am presented naked with my wrists cuffed behind my back and my ankles shackled. I wasn’t afforded a place at the defense table and my attorney is some drunken bastard wearing a straw cowboy hat. His sole argument for me was that I should be spared crucifixion and be hanged mercifully. Standing behind the bars of my cage I fight the need to vomit.
court 246.jpg
The judge gleefully finds me guilty (without any presentation of evidence) and orders me to be executed by crucifixion on the Hill of 100 Crosses™ at the next scheduled mass crucifixion there.
I am led from the courtroom by the prosecutor Jane Tree. The lobby is packed with media that seems unconcerned by my lack of clothes as cameras record my perp walk. One reporter asked if I would really be crucified. Prosecutor Tree snarls “You can buy tickets for the show when this bitch is executed.”
perp walk 121 D.jpg
It doesn’t take long for me to be transported to a place called the Tree estate. There I am placed in irons. I ask if I will wear them when I am crucified. He laughs and says “I doubt it. The chains would get in the way of nailing your feet to the cross.”
This is not going at all well for me!

chains 130.jpg
-Debbie
Tree
I don’t know what she is complaining about. She’s going to the hill like all the other condemned bitches…

Professor Moore had told me that conviction was all but guaranteed as was their death penalties. Knowing this cannot be a good thing for me but I wasn’t expecting how I would be presented. Forget the skimpy dress! I am presented naked with my wrists cuffed behind my back and my ankles shackled. I wasn’t afforded a place at the defense table and my attorney is some drunken bastard wearing a straw cowboy hat. His sole argument for me was that I should be spared crucifixion and be hanged mercifully. Standing behind the bars of my cage I fight the need to vomit.

This guy was a joke , he was more interested in looking at my nude body then trying to defend me.untitled.png

Condemned Prisoner Induction is an eye-opening event for the inductees to the Tree estate. Many are still in disbelief they had been convicted of crimes they never heard of and were here to be executed!
slave roundup 016.jpg
The women are brought in small groups for orientation. Weeks ago these were free women. Now they stand before the intake officer who explains what is expected of them as they wait for their sentences to be executed.
slave intake 005.jpg
Being condemned prisoners all rights have been stripped from the women (along with their clothing) and they are subject to obeying only the rules and orders given to them by the staff. The women’s only representation is by the organization People for the Ethical Treatment of Slaves (PETS) which has a stellar reputation for spouting their noble cause with very limited positive effect for the prisoners.
I’m in room with four other women. We are told we are to be auctioned to service visiting men and perhaps women. I’m really not in the mood to be sold off a ‘fuck toy’ and tell the overseer to kiss my ass. This is not one of my best moves.
slaves xfo1_500.jpg
The other four are taken to be auctioned off as whores for the day. I get to go to the Hill of 100 Crosses™ where I get to dig holes where new crosses will be mounted when we are crucified.
slave 001.jpg
The overseer tells me some of the crosses need to be replaced even though Messaline’s Premium French Crucifixion Wood has been used. He encourages me to do a good job as my cross might be in one of the holes I dig. He is such an encouraging son of a bitch! Meanwhile the others are lining up to be auctioned for a day of sex. I think I am jealous!
slaves qlne6uo1_1280.jpg
-Debbie
Tree

More than a month has passed since Debbie had arrived at the Tree estate. The prisoner area has filled as the mass crucifixion day draws near. The condemned women are lined up in small groups to hear what will be occurring in the next few days.
slave sale 28.jpg
Even though every prisoner had been used at least by the guards if not rented as sex slaves they would be subjected to the Virgin Prevention Protocol. This would be to insure no virgins would be executed by crucifixion. This is hardly carried out for the women’s pleasure. They would be bound with their loins exposed.
breed 022 a.jpg
Their vaginas and recta are pummeled by guards as they lay defenseless.
breed 021.gif (gif)
I quickly figured out that what life I have left would be easier if I submit to the desires of the guards rather than spending day after day digging holes for crosses. It is my turn to join a group to learn of the ‘virgin elimination’ procedure and that my crucifixion is just a day away.
I have to say while I am not looking forward to being nailed to cross I am for some reason excited by the prospect of hanging naked nailed to a cross. The lecture draws to an end and my group is led to the chamber to be raped. Notice I say ‘my group’. I start to go with the group when I am stopped. The guards tell me I have a special show to perform.

slave sale 52.jpg
A half hour later I bound to a short tower wearing only the straps that hold me to it and high heel shoes.
staked 099.jpg
I’m in a small theater and wonder what happens next.
-Debbie

Tree

I wonder what Bull is doing there…

Back
Top Bottom