Debbie travels

Go to CruxDreams.com
Lots of gifs in this post...

I have had rough sex before. I can’t say I minded it. There is a certain freedom that comes with powerless submission.
couple 070.jpg
This ‘deflowering’ before an audience is something different. I am not only helpless to avoid being used but I will be taken by a man that endowed like bull! I watch him circle me gazing at me as his toy while the audience cheers him on.
staked screw 004.gif
He’s behind me standing between my legs rubbing his hard cock on the crease of my ass. As he straps a belt loosely around my waist he says “Behave Debbie and I’ll do your cunt before your butt. I hear it is easier that way.”
‘Such a considerate son of a bitch’ I think as I feel his hand slip between my back and belt. I plead “Be easy going in. They had me on a wooden horse all afternoon and my loins are…AUGH!”

staked screw 005.gif
This guy named in Bull drills my sex like he is a jack hammer. My God he is trying to split me open! I am screaming “Fuck, stop” but he doesn’t. If my ankles weren’t bound he’d be lifting my feet from the floor as he fills my womb with a flood of cum.
staked screw 002.gif
I am still catching my breath when I feel his hard cock press against my anus. Before I can protest his shaft plows into my bowel. Damn this is worse than the first rape. Again he pummels me mercilessly.
staked screw 001.gif
The crowd is enjoying watching my ass being reamed but even though I face them I am not even aware they are there. Truly I am delirious with pain.
staked screw 006.gif
I am near passing out when Bull fills my colon with his second load of cum. It is impossible he is just a man! I tremble weakly as he pulls from my bottom still oblivious to the audience that has most enjoyed watching Bull use me relentlessly.
staked screw 003.gif
I am only vaguely aware of the partisan crowd leaving while I stand wobbling with Bull’s cum oozing from my loins. My humiliation is only overshadowed by the stark reality of the cross waiting for me tomorrow.
staked 098.jpg
-Debbie
What a horrible thing to be done to Debbie on the night before she is crucified. This Tree estate must be an earthly connection to hell itself!
Tree

What a horrible thing to be done to Debbie on the night before she is crucified. This Tree estate must be an earthly connection to hell itself!

Judging from my own experiences there, I would say that it is Hell itself. :eek:

But then again, he is free with the key to the Mustang. :devil:

Lots of gifs in this post...

I have had rough sex before. I can’t say I minded it. There is a certain freedom that comes with powerless submission.
View attachment 557584
This ‘deflowering’ before an audience is something different. I am not only helpless to avoid being used but I will be taken by a man that endowed like bull! I watch him circle me gazing at me as his toy while the audience cheers him on.
View attachment 557589
He’s behind me standing between my legs rubbing his hard cock on the crease of my ass. As he straps a belt loosely around my waist he says “Behave Debbie and I’ll do your cunt before your butt. I hear it is easier that way.”
‘Such a considerate son of a bitch’ I think as I feel his hand slip between my back and belt. I plead “Be easy going in. They had me on a wooden horse all afternoon and my loins are…AUGH!”

View attachment 557590
This guy named in Bull drills my sex like he is a jack hammer. My God he is trying to split me open! I am screaming “Fuck, stop” but he doesn’t. If my ankles weren’t bound he’d be lifting my feet from the floor as he fills my womb with a flood of cum.
View attachment 557587
I am still catching my breath when I feel his hard cock press against my anus. Before I can protest his shaft plows into my bowel. Damn this is worse than the first rape. Again he pummels me mercilessly.
View attachment 557586
The crowd is enjoying watching my ass being reamed but even though I face them I am not even aware they are there. Truly I am delirious with pain.
View attachment 557591
I am near passing out when Bull fills my colon with his second load of cum. It is impossible he is just a man! I tremble weakly as he pulls from my bottom still oblivious to the audience that has most enjoyed watching Bull use me relentlessly.
View attachment 557588
I am only vaguely aware of the partisan crowd leaving while I stand wobbling with Bull’s cum oozing from my loins. My humiliation is only overshadowed by the stark reality of the cross waiting for me tomorrow.
View attachment 557585
-Debbie
Tree
Hot gifs, Tree! :very_hot:

Judging from my own experiences there, I would say that it is Hell itself. :eek:

But then again, he is free with the key to the Mustang. :devil:
When a girl's driving out of hell, she mustn't look back :car:
(otherwise she's going to wrap the Mustang round another tree)

Debbie’s crucifixion…
It is dark when they come for me. To add insult to my execution I am swathed in a loincloth that is less than clean when it is put on and crowned with a ring of thorns. The only good thing is the cloth will hide the oozing from my bowels as I carry my cross up the hill.
crux carry 001.jpg
I cannot see the faces of those that have come to watch me die but the darkness does not disguise their voices and my death walk is lined with jeers and taunts from people I considered friends.
At the top of the hill that is graced with the scent of dying bodies and waste I am nailed to the cross. Nothing I could imagine equals this pain. Before I begin to comprehend what has been done to me they raise the cross bearing me!

c 0063 b.jpg
For a while the crowd is entertained by my struggle to find comfort on the cross but slowly drift away to find rest that I will not. I hang alone from the cross that is taking my life.
crux 146.jpg
Whoever discovered this ghastly means of execution had to have the devil within him. I hang alone slowly succumbing to the torture of the cross.
crux 224.jpg
-Debbie
“Damn, the bitch is sound asleep” Tree says as he steps into chamber where Debbie is chained.
dungeon 044.jpg
He gives her leg a gentle kick and says “Wake up, Debbie. It’s time for the party to start.”
He calls my execution a party. I guess I am the entertainment. I watch as he replaces the irons with handcuffs and shackles. In desperation I say “I can make it worth your while if you let me go.”
“You don’t have enough to cover the business I will lose if I do that” he replies flatly.
“So I’m just business to you” I ask. “Don’t you realize I am a living woman?”
“You are a condemned convict to me” he says. “You should have thought things through before putting a bullet into my sister’s forehead. Now march”

debbie 002.jpg
My hourglass keeps emptying…
-Debbie

Tree

Debbie’s crucifixion…
It is dark when they come for me. To add insult to my execution I am swathed in a loincloth that is less than clean when it is put on and crowned with a ring of thorns. The only good thing is the cloth will hide the oozing from my bowels as I carry my cross up the hill.
View attachment 557680
I cannot see the faces of those that have come to watch me die but the darkness does not disguise their voices and my death walk is lined with jeers and taunts from people I considered friends.
At the top of the hill that is graced with the scent of dying bodies and waste I am nailed to the cross. Nothing I could imagine equals this pain. Before I begin to comprehend what has been done to me they raise the cross bearing me!

View attachment 557677
For a while the crowd is entertained by my struggle to find comfort on the cross but slowly drift away to find rest that I will not. I hang alone from the cross that is taking my life.
View attachment 557678
Whoever discovered this ghastly means of execution had to have the devil within him. I hang alone slowly succumbing to the torture of the cross.
View attachment 557679
-Debbie
“Damn, the bitch is sound asleep” Tree says as he steps into chamber where Debbie is chained.
View attachment 557682
He gives her leg a gentle kick and says “Wake up, Debbie. It’s time for the party to start.”
He calls my execution a party. I guess I am the entertainment. I watch as he replaces the irons with handcuffs and shackles. In desperation I say “I can make it worth your while if you let me go.”
“You don’t have enough to cover the business I will lose if I do that” he replies flatly.
“So I’m just business to you” I ask. “Don’t you realize I am a living woman?”
“You are a condemned convict to me” he says. “You should have thought things through before putting a bullet into my sister’s forehead. Now march”

View attachment 557683
My hourglass keeps emptying…
-Debbie

Tree
She even gets crucified in her dreams! :)

It is a long walk down a gravel path. My bare feet feel like they are shredded by the time I am lined up with the other women in my group. None of us are angels but we don’t deserve to die crucified. I am third from your right in the picture as it is explained to us we will each be given a cross to carry up the hill. When we arrive we will be nailed to it and raised to hang from it until we are dead. The blonde next to me laughs and says “You can take your cross and shove it up your ass before I carry a damn thing!”
slave sale 46 b.jpg
Some of the women laugh but after last night I just look down and think she just did a damn stupid thing. I am right. ‘Blondie’ is strung up against a post and gets whipped until she can’t scream anymore.
whip 018.jpg
The overseer asks who else doesn’t want to carry her cross. We all decide to carry the wood that we will die on. I take my cross and turn to start up the hill. As I do I see the guy with the cowboy hat sitting on a deck with a stout hammer next to him.
Tree deck 001 a.jpg
As I draw the cross past him I ask “Are you the executioner? I hope you can do better than as my defense attorney.”
debbie 004.jpg
He takes a long drink and says “I think you will be amazed at my skill.”
The trek to my Golgotha is not unlike my dream in that there are spectators all along the route. Though I don’t know any of them their esteem for us is no better than last night’s nightmare as they yell lurid insults at us.

crux carry 064.jpg
The cross didn’t seem as heavy when they first gave it to me but it seems to gain weight with every step I take. The path isn’t helping much as it goes from gravel to mud and back. I have rock shards digging into the soles of my feet but I dare not stop to wipe them off as I will be subject to an overseer’s whip. I am passing though the rare shade when I come across a woman- really a girl barely out of her teens- kneeling under her cross. She is sobbing that it isn’t right she will be nailed to the cross she carries.
crux carry 017.jpg
“It may not be but you have been condemned to be crucified. Get up and finish your trip or they will beat you and you will still end up crucified” I admonish.
“I did a bad thing and got caught. A year ago I would have got off with probation” she replies in tearful anger.
“It’s not a year ago and there is no one here to save us. Come on, get up, and at least spare you the whip” I say as reassuringly as I can. Do not think I am looking forward to being crucified naked before this mob. It is something I must do. Somewhere- perhaps another life- I have seen this ordeal. I don’t want to hang nailed to cross but it is something I need. Why is my pussy oozing?

crux carry 065.jpg
-Debbie
Tree

Back
Top Bottom