Debbie travels

Go to CruxDreams.com
Don’t ask me what it felt like having my wrists nailed to the cross.
Well, I might, I am a Chronicler.... :rolleyes:

As the cross is lifted I feel my backside slide down the stipe. I cannot see the base of the cross as it begins to slip into the hole but feel the cross vibrate as it begins to fall. I am about to be crucified!

Well, Debbie, you are now officially recognised as a crucified woman. Congratulations!
I am crucified.

Mr Tree, Sir, I salute you! :Laie_22mini:

My deepest desire has been fulfilled. I am crucified naked to hang from this cross until I die. I, like the others with me, are displayed before a mob that has no concern for who I am or why I am here. There is no sign on any cross revealing who we are or what we have done. There is no means to comfort myself. There is no way to hide from my public disgrace. Pain changes but never leaves or dissipates. Pain and my cross are with me until I am done suffering. I have no idea how long from now that will be.
debbie 005.jpg
I have read that societies have used this method of execution throughout the ages. Something tells me I have seen other women crucified. Somehow I needed to feel this torment and now I do.
It is nothing what I expected. I bleed but not enough to kill me soon. I breathe but it is work now. People I would never notice in day to day life notice me and comment lewdly about my stretched body and sometimes make remarks to me. My mind is a bit overwhelmed and I forget to answer.
It has been a few hours (I guess) since I was raised. No one knows I am the daughter of Don Diamante or so I think. Some porters pull up a lawn table and chairs and two women are seated. I recognize the brunette. She is Professor Moore from the UVM. The blonde speaks with a heavy French accent and I gather her name is Messaline. She is the purveyor of the crosses we hang from.
-Debbie

Barb and Messa wait for their drinks while discussing Debbie and her ‘situation’. Barb seems unconvinced that Messa’s Premium French Crucifixion Wood™ makes Debbie’s execution any better or worse.
Messa is undeterred and insists “Barbara you must consider how much better the condemned wench looks on that cross than on some horrible Arkansas pine.”
“I guess she does but the idea is to kill her. Does it matter what she looks like?”
Messa huffs and asks “Do you buy you dress clothes at K-Mart, Barbara?”
There is a long silent pause.
jjb77 a.jpg
I guess Messa’s point is made.
Evening is approaching. I have learned the torment of crucifixion. Functions I have done as a free woman are prohibited by the spikes holding me to the cross. Snot runs from my nose and I cannot wipe it. Sweat burns my eyes and I cannot purge it. I hang naked before strangers who are entertained by my so-called dance to find comfort. Muscles and joints I never noticed before cry in agony.
There are other things beyond my control. There are no ‘bathroom breaks’ so when I purge I do so before the crowd. I am horrified as they cheer my shameful acts. There are no toiletries to use. I reek of filth and sweat and cannot remember what my perfumes’ scents were.
I am not the daughter of Don Diamante. I am like the others on this damn hill just one of many condemned women crucified to die slowly for my crime.

crux 282 A.jpg
I don’t think the comfort of death is coming to visit me any time soon…

-Debbie

Tree

Last edited:
Barb and Messa wait for their drinks while discussing Debbie and her ‘situation’. Barb seems unconvinced that Messa’s Premium French Crucifixion Wood™ makes Debbie’s execution any better or worse.
Messa is undeterred and insists “Barbara you must consider how much better the condemned wench looks on that cross than on some horrible Arkansas pine.”
“I guess she does but the idea is to kill her. Does it matter what she looks like?”

a0f3235f6e113980419251fff5da48ab.jpg Well no Messa, I don't shop K-Mart for clothes .... I get all mine on-line from NailusMartyrs Fashion Boutique. Where do you get yours? L’Armée du salut?

My deepest desire has been fulfilled. I am crucified naked to hang from this cross until I die. I, like the others with me, are displayed before a mob that has no concern for who I am or why I am here. There is no sign on any cross revealing who we are or what we have done. There is no means to comfort myself. There is no way to hide from my public disgrace. Pain changes but never leaves or dissipates. Pain and my cross are with me until I am done suffering. I have no idea how long from now that will be.
View attachment 558887
I have read that societies have used this method of execution throughout the ages. Something tells me I have seen other women crucified. Somehow I needed to feel this torment and now I do.
It is nothing what I expected. I bleed but not enough to kill me soon. I breathe but it is work now. People I would never notice in day to day life notice me and comment lewdly about my stretched body and sometimes make remarks to me. My mind is a bit overwhelmed and I forget to answer.
It has been a few hours (I guess) since I was raised. No one knows I am the daughter of Don Diamante or so I think. Some porters pull up a lawn table and chairs and two women are seated. I recognize the brunette. She is Professor Moore from the UVM. The blonde speaks with a heavy French accent and I gather her name is Messaline. She is the purveyor of the crosses we hang from.
-Debbie

View attachment 558886
I guess Messa’s point is made.
Evening is approaching. I have learned the torment of crucifixion. Functions I have done as a free woman are prohibited by the spikes holding me to the cross. Snot runs from my nose and I cannot wipe it. Sweat burns my eyes and I cannot purge it. I hang naked before strangers who are entertained by my so-called dance to find comfort. Muscles and joints I never noticed before cry in agony.
There are other things beyond my control. There are no ‘bathroom breaks’ so when I purge I do so before the crowd. I am horrified as they cheer my shameful acts. There are no toiletries to use. I reek of filth and sweat and cannot remember what my perfumes’ scents were.
I am not the daughter of Don Diamante. I am like the others on this damn hill just one of many condemned women crucified to die slowly for my crime.

View attachment 558885
I don’t think the comfort of death is coming to visit me any time soon…

-Debbie

Tree
I know we've seen it before...

jjb77 a.jpg

....but I do love this one! :clap:

Evening is here. There is no respite from my torture of the cross. There are new sensations- no, torments- I suffer. Insects are crawling in my warm wet orifices and I can do nothing to shoo them. I can only feel them move where I cannot touch. Thirst and hunger have long joined the pain of my stretched body. I beg for water but receive none.
crux 234 a.jpg
The sun is fading behind me. The mob thins out and soon I will hang from the cross in the darkness of night.
crux 322.jpg
It is sometime in the night when I cry out to save me from this awful cross.
crux 313 d.jpg
…I am in Jerusalem of Norwest Arkansaw on my father’s portico looking up at the women crucified on Golgotha beyond the wall of the city. My father Wraggulus says to me “Their suffering excites you, Deborah.”
“It intrigues me” I admit without mentioning my inner thighs are wet from my womanhood oozing.
“You want to experience what they are, don’t you, my daughter?”
“As I said crucifixion interests me but you have told me it is forbidden for me to try the cross” I reply again not mentioning when I get to my chamber I will take care of the arousal burning my loins.

c 0066 c.jpg
“You indeed are not allowed to ‘try’ the cross, Deborah, but that does not keep you from experiencing your death by crucifixion. Tomorrow you shall be tried for conspiring to murder you stepmother Joan. If you are found guilty you will be condemned to death on a cross” he says before calling “Guards, take this wench to tower to be held for trial.”
So I never make it to my chambers. I am locked in a cell high in the tower. My gown is stripped from me and chains replace it. I know enough how trials work here. I am already guilty in his court and I will appear only to hear the verdict and my condemnation. I walk to the barred window and look at Golgotha where the seven women are dying on their crosses. I will be there before tomorrow is done!

prison 028 a.jpg
It is midmorning when I am brought before the court. I am brought naked before the court. My father scowls at me noting to his sergeant in arms how worthy I will look nailed to a cross. He turns to the elders and says “It is with heavy heart I must inform you the court has found my daughter guilty of plotting the murder of my wife.”
There is a collective well-rehearsed gasp from the elders but my father admonishes “I have reviewed the evidence and have found the court has done a fair and just task in finding this verdict. I insist you do your task as well as the court! You may find her sentence to bear mercy on my dau…”
“CRUCIFY HER” one calls out and he is quickly joined in chant demanding my death on a cross.
Father raises his hands and says “Dear elders, I have heard you. Dorothy Wraggulus you shall be crucified this afternoon and hang from your cross until you are dead!”

c 0005.jpg
“You cannot let this happen” I beg.
I know such a plea is empty words. In hours I will be on Golgotha nailed to cross hanging from its wood waiting for death to save me from pain I don’t even know. By noon I have been flogged, crowned with thorns, and handed the cross I will die on to carry to Golgotha.

princess 041.jpg
The route is lined with jeering citizens mocking my trek to the hill. Many of the men are ones I have slept with. They show no compassion for me.
princess 039.jpg
At the top of the hill I am violently mounted over the cross and am nailed to it!
c 0061.jpg
It doesn’t take long to raise me on the cross. I hang from the wood mercilessly nailed. My only task is to die here.
c 0068 a.jpg
-Debbie
So this concludes our tale of the fall of Deborah. I would say it is a travesty of justice but must admit Debbie has been displayed quite nicely throughout this story. One must look on the bright side of such a sorrowful event…

Tree

Evening is here. There is no respite from my torture of the cross. There are new sensations- no, torments- I suffer. Insects are crawling in my warm wet orifices and I can do nothing to shoo them. I can only feel them move where I cannot touch. Thirst and hunger have long joined the pain of my stretched body. I beg for water but receive none.
View attachment 558968
The sun is fading behind me. The mob thins out and soon I will hang from the cross in the darkness of night.
View attachment 558970
It is sometime in the night when I cry out to save me from this awful cross.
View attachment 558969
…I am in Jerusalem of Norwest Arkansaw on my father’s portico looking up at the women crucified on Golgotha beyond the wall of the city. My father Wraggulus says to me “Their suffering excites you, Deborah.”
“It intrigues me” I admit without mentioning my inner thighs are wet from my womanhood oozing.
“You want to experience what they are, don’t you, my daughter?”
“As I said crucifixion interests me but you have told me it is forbidden for me to try the cross” I reply again not mentioning when I get to my chamber I will take care of the arousal burning my loins.

View attachment 558975
“You indeed are not allowed to ‘try’ the cross, Deborah, but that does not keep you from experiencing your death by crucifixion. Tomorrow you shall be tried for conspiring to murder you stepmother Joan. If you are found guilty you will be condemned to death on a cross” he says before calling “Guards, take this wench to tower to be held for trial.”
So I never make it to my chambers. I am locked in a cell high in the tower. My gown is stripped from me and chains replace it. I know enough how trials work here. I am already guilty in his court and I will appear only to hear the verdict and my condemnation. I walk to the barred window and look at Golgotha where the seven women are dying on their crosses. I will be there before tomorrow is done!

View attachment 558973
It is midmorning when I am brought before the court. I am brought naked before the court. My father scowls at me noting to his sergeant in arms how worthy I will look nailed to a cross. He turns to the elders and says “It is with heavy heart I must inform you the court has found my daughter guilty of plotting the murder of my wife.”
There is a collective well-rehearsed gasp from the elders but my father admonishes “I have reviewed the evidence and have found the court has done a fair and just task in finding this verdict. I insist you do your task as well as the court! You may find her sentence to bear mercy on my dau…”
“CRUCIFY HER” one calls out and he is quickly joined in chant demanding my death on a cross.
Father raises his hands and says “Dear elders, I have heard you. Dorothy Wraggulus you shall be crucified this afternoon and hang from your cross until you are dead!”

View attachment 558965
“You cannot let this happen” I beg.
I know such a plea is empty words. In hours I will be on Golgotha nailed to cross hanging from its wood waiting for death to save me from pain I don’t even know. By noon I have been flogged, crowned with thorns, and handed the cross I will die on to carry to Golgotha.

View attachment 558972
The route is lined with jeering citizens mocking my trek to the hill. Many of the men are ones I have slept with. They show no compassion for me.
View attachment 558971
At the top of the hill I am violently mounted over the cross and am nailed to it!
View attachment 558966
It doesn’t take long to raise me on the cross. I hang from the wood mercilessly nailed. My only task is to die here.
View attachment 558967
-Debbie
So this concludes our tale of the fall of Deborah. I would say it is a travesty of justice but must admit Debbie has been displayed quite nicely throughout this story. One must look on the bright side of such a sorrowful event…

Tree

This one will go down in CF annals as a great Tree story. Well done, Tree. Sorry about the ending, Debbie.

Messa red dress.jpg Mmmmm ! Yes , it's starting to become annoying and foul , there ... If I had not some commitment towards Tree , viewing that I sell to him my Premium French Crucifixion Wood , I'll not come to contemplate those dirty girls, hanging on this hill !
Fortunately, Tree does well the things : we've a nice place for having a little feast , between smart people ...:)
pink+and+green+wedding+reception+2.png

-Debbie

Tree

Your plan from the start was to display me and make me suffer for the enjoyment of you and others. It's nice to know you liked what you saw.

Thanks Tree for making me a true crux girl. Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom