Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com

Attachments

• crucified_and_surrender_by_ultramoblex edited.jpg
    crucified_and_surrender_by_ultramoblex edited.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 1,234
Will the one on the left make it through the night? She is losing quite some blood.
The second one may not have to worry too much about blood loss. It depends how deep she will sink in the swamp.

The topics where I post most of my own work: (I don't claim to be the best artist, many others are just too good to beat)
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/various-own-work-perils.9351/page-3#post-839889 for non-crux perils
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/some-own-work-by-thecouriousone.9345/page-2#post-839399 for crux perils

Attachments

• cruxwoman bleeding.jpg
    cruxwoman bleeding.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 813
  • swamp crux.jpg
    swamp crux.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 803
Will the one on the left make it through the night? She is losing quite some blood.
The second one may not have to worry too much about blood loss. It depends how deep she will sink in the swamp.

The topics where I post most of my own work: (I don't claim to be the best artist, many others are just too good to beat)
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/various-own-work-perils.9351/page-3#post-839889 for non-crux perils
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/some-own-work-by-thecouriousone.9345/page-2#post-839399 for crux perils
First one is stunning pic.. :bdsm-heart:
Second one, she us in living hell
:devil:

She would be fully clothed/dressed if she still had beautiful, skin-tight, but soft ballerinas on her feet :bdsm-heart:
Imagine having Esmeralda as an executioner, and being ordered ton wear tight slippers before your crucial to please her fetish. Can’t even have the dignity of natural nudity.
View attachment 1422775
Wood is scarce and expensive in this desert region. The patibulum is dropped and the rebellious slave is nailed directly to the vertical beam.
Running out of wood there is really a skill issue. Lazy executioners are more likely. Or perhaps for the crime she has committed, the punishment is the crux simplex. What crimes would be deserving of a crux simplex, as opposed to a normal tau cross?

Running out of wood there is really a skill issue. Lazy executioners are more likely. Or perhaps for the crime she has committed, the punishment is the crux simplex. What crimes would be deserving of a crux simplex, as opposed to a normal tau cross?
Those deserving a sort of backhanded mercy. Absent a sedile or cornu to support her weight that lady will suffocate in a few hours, rather than days.

Those deserving a sort of backhanded mercy. Absent a sedile or cornu to support her weight that lady will suffocate in a few hours, rather than days.
One can imagine a scenario where a crucial must be done, and be done with nails, but this kind of mercy is allowed. Still… hours of suffering is hardly easy.

The crucifixion on a poke.

As I’ve always said…

I believe the majority of crucifixions were done like this

Especially mass crucifixions. It’s just so easy!

Any tree will do

And there were accounts from the forests of Roman occupied Germany that captured equipment and weapons were used to secure victims to trees

Torn clothing as restraints

Some captured daggers or spear tips as ‘nail’

And a tree

It’s zero cost, low effort brutal justice and dominance any time. Any place.

What crimes would be deserving of a crux simplex, as opposed to a normal tau cross?
I came across a possible answer by chance today in the Quran -

Pharaoh threatened, “How dare you believe in him before I give you permission? He must be your master who taught you magic. I will certainly cut off your hands and feet on opposite sides, and crucify you on the trunks of palm trees. You will really see whose punishment is more severe and more lasting" 20:71

(The context is, Pharaoh's ordered his magicians to prove they are more powerful than Moses, but Moses out-does their tricks, so they fall down and say they believe in Allah - needless to say, if Pharaoh's way of crucifying sounds nasty, Allah can do much worse, and for eternity!)

Pharaoh threatened, “How dare you believe in him before I give you permission? He must be your master who taught you magic. I will certainly cut off your hands and feet on opposite sides, and crucify you on the trunks of palm trees. You will really see whose punishment is more severe and more lasting" 20:71

(The context is, Pharaoh's ordered his magicians to prove they are more powerful than Moses, but Moses out-does their tricks, so they fall down and say they believe in Allah - needless to say, if Pharaoh's way of crucifying sounds nasty, Allah can do much worse, and for eternity!)
Oof

Certainly Pharaoh's crucified magicians would look far less fetching than that to which CF attendees are accustomed.

IMG_4633.jpeg

On opposite sides is an interesting phrase.
I take it as right hand, left foot or visa versa?
Also, if nailed to the trees, would the stumps count as nailed parts as well or are they to hang like macabre marionettes, one limb atop and bottom?

And if you really want to talk about severe punishment, try getting in line at the DMV sometime in the states!
It feels almost eternal!

Last edited:

Ever the leashed learned slave!

Back
Top Bottom