Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
'Xyulo' almost looks like xylon, Ancient Greek for 'wood, timber'.

Hoti kekateramenos hupo Theou pas kremamenos epi xylou and all that, quite fitting for CF. :devil:
I thought I posted a reply to this - I don't see any trace of it, or record of it being deleted, so maybe I failed to post it properly:

the word is actually хуйло 'khuylo', roughly = 'a prick', but it's ruder than that in Russian, Ukrainian and Belarusian.

I thought I posted a reply to this - I don't see any trace of it, or record of it being deleted, so maybe I failed to post it properly:

the word is actually хуйло 'khuylo', roughly = 'a prick', but it's ruder than that in Russian, Ukrainian and Belarusian.
... and in these times often serving as an unofficial yet widely recognized designation appertaining to the Russian head of state -- say, in the manner of Constantine V Copronymus.

**Nina** An oldie here, haven't seen Nina in quite a while. She was one of the 1st with Kink back in their startup days and then went on to let ol' PD abuse her too. In this vid PD makes her carry her cross up a hill to her crucifixion site. She is raised and left to struggle on the cross 'til well after dusk. Finally she runs out of strength trying to stay up on the slippery footrest and just hangs from the cross. :naughty2:

View attachment 716933View attachment 716935View attachment 716936View attachment 716937View attachment 716938View attachment 716939
Hot sexy

I dont like very much these muscled women : for me, a woman does be tender, soft, caressing ....
But you're an Amazon, Messaline - aren't they supposed to be muscular? :D

Back
Top Bottom