Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
regarder_la_mort_de_proche_by_tokatun_dc2vd9e-414w-2x.jpgdespair_by_tokatun_dc0c431-pre.jpgroman_compassion_by_tokatun_dbrb7c2-414w-2x.jpgcrucified_by_tokatun_dbo9d60-pre.jpg
A crucifixion sequence: 1, crowned with thorns she is read her sentence; 2, she mentally absorbs the ordeal she is embarking on, giving a true martyr's expression, and accepts her sentence; 3, she is carried to her cross by a guard as she passes put from her preliminary tortures; 4, she spreads her arms in surrender on the cross as she prepares to be nailed, nude except for her loincloth

A Sabina test render from Jedakk's Serpent's Eye

IMG_9045.jpeg

and a cropped version focusing on her luscious body

IMG_8840.jpeg

that makes me once more regret Jedakk declined to add "thematics" like these

IMG_3004.gif

as did other artists. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• post nuke armageddon crucified small.jpg
    post nuke armageddon crucified small.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 477
Last edited:
After Xyulo - wanted by criminal international court in The Hague and McCain both pushed their red button, among the survivors they found a russian immigrant. Some patriottic americans took revenge on her.

The topics where I post most of my own work: (I don't claim to be the best artist, many others are just too good to beat)
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/various-own-work-perils.9351/page-3#post-839889 for non-crux perils
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/some-own-work-by-thecouriousone.9345/page-2#post-839399 for crux perils
'Overdressed' in Tree's opinion... :rolleyes:

Hmmmm....I wrote P u tin and cruxforums makes Xyulo - wanted by criminal international court in The Hague out of it
?????

Hmmmm....I wrote P u tin and cruxforums makes Xyulo - wanted by criminal international court in The Hague out of it
?????
I understood from an admin that it is something with the nationality of the owner of the site.

Back
Top Bottom