Gratuitous Violence

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
What a group I've fallen into! Mom is turning in her grave now!
Cybele”My gran wouldn't use that as a back scratcher!!...It's pathetic!...What you need is a real cutter like what I got from Nailus Martyrs.”

Tree:”Tell him there's 10% off all November!”

No coupons needed...

T
I like their shoe line!!!!!!

Nice changes in photo!

Left is Cybele Middle is Angela Right is Emelia

(NOW 15% OFF AT NAILUS MARTYS)

Emelia:”Angela can pay!”

HOWmany earns that?:D

Cybele and Emelia are just taking a short vino break...it's hot and thirsty work out there! Meanwhile, Arabella who was last seen working for Mr A is leading a young lady out to her doom in the Colosseum by a rather unconventional technique. If anyone reports her she could be in trouble with The Colosseum Committee for Dress, Behavior and General Ethics.

Attachments

• Hooked.jpg
    Hooked.jpg
    428.6 KB · Views: 460
Cybele and Emelia are just taking a short vino break...it's hot and thirsty work out there! Meanwhile, Arabella who was last seen working for Mr A is leading a young lady out to her doom in the Colosseum by a rather unconventional technique. If anyone reports her she could be in trouble with The Colosseum Committee for Dress, Behavior and General Ethics.
bad girl Arabella but she is cute too also perhaps she will come off well

But what's Arabella doing carrying the nails?​
Surely that lazy damnata should be carrying those too, not just the patibulum?​

this one heavy and cruel enough?​
Oh yes, and the one in Melissa's pic is too -​
but I like the idea of a belt with the nails (hammer too)​
but the condemned girl should be made to wear it, not her hard-working Executioner!​

Oh yes, and the one in Melissa's pic is too -​
but I like the idea of a belt with the nails (hammer too)​
but the condemned girl should be made to wear it, not her hard-working Executioner!​
y;re a real good slave:D
But where's the rest of the story?
it is a preceptor story and you may made or write the omitted thoughts... or story

But what's Arabella doing carrying the nails?​
Surely that lazy damnata should be carrying those too, not just the patibulum?​

That is true. Transfering them is easy but removing them takes too much time. Don't you think she's in enough trouble already?...I can see Janina entering the arena and I also hear that Cybele and Emelia have finished their vino break.

i think it should be 72 ... but, as far as i know it does not say anything about the virgins's gender ;).

Not too sure what Tree will make of that!..you know what these Italians are like!
Meanwhile I hear that Arabella has become an enforcer for The Clan. She has Janina "In tow"...pic to follow shortly.

Back
Top Bottom