Gratuitous Violence

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Emelia and Cybele are back and Cybele is about to have her collection of earrings increased. Talking about food I think a chicken Tikka Masala is in order tonight!!
why not a turkey or perhaps aa turkey poult? it is thanksgiving at the other site:rolleyes::D

not for ...............

Attachments

• 02_wyeth_countrygent_1926nov.jpg
    02_wyeth_countrygent_1926nov.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 223
  • thanksgiving-pinup01.jpg
    thanksgiving-pinup01.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 169
In the US, turkey is for Thanksgiving. Ham is for Xmas.
Unless you're Jewish. Then, you go out for Chinese.
It was Melissa that said, "turkey is for Xmas", Hansi, said Thanksgiving and people eat what they eat ... Turkey, Ham whatever for Xmas ... it's New Years where fresh Pork and other things come in! :)

best Christmas we ever did was barbequeing a whole lot of hotdogs and hamburgers and steaks. We made french fries and baked potatoes, washed it done with a couple of adult beverages, jurist prelude.jpgand shot off over a thousand bucks worth of heavily discounted fireworks. On boxer day, I woke up and after slamming a few aspirin said 'thank you, baby Jesus, I'm alive and the house hasn't burned down...

T

Tree apologizes for treading on other's thread...

Unless you're Jewish. Then, you go out for Chinese.
I'm dutch but sometimes.......................I wish I was Jewish:D and Melissa back to your theme, but sorry you started this time.:p

I didn't know you were a Latina.:D

I'm not, I'm mostly Irish ... but with a lot of influences! Philly has many layers and great food. It's not all Cheese Steaks and Pretzels! :cool:

I'm not, I'm mostly Irish ... but with a lot of influences! Philly has many layers and great food. It's not all Cheese Steaks and Pretzels! :cool:
another Irish ..........Redhead too? and a nice piece of crumpet?:rolleyes::p

My hair isn't on fire. Just my heart. ;)

want you quench your glowing heart with some other things then liquids or perhaps juice? or perhaps some nails through your wrists and feet?

want you quench your glowing heart with some other things then liquids or perhaps juice? or perhaps some nails through your wrists and feet?

I'm feeling very sacrificial, right now! So, yes! :)

Back
Top Bottom