Helping Hands

Go to CruxDreams.com
430450-6cc1cd04716aad31269ea50aa517e3ab.jpg
Did anyone notice that she's wearing a crown of thorns? Is it his, hers, what is happening there?
Hmmm, I'd guess it was his (you can see the punctures) and she has claimed it as her own now, along with the fate that it brings ;)

Nice selection Malins. Eye Contact is particularly striking. The helplessness, the intimacy, the human connection. What is going through their minds, their bodies?!
Did anyone notice that she's wearing a crown of thorns? Is it his, hers, what is happening there?

Here are some helping hands and a helping mouth too
View attachment 430509 View attachment 430510
crucified179woc.png

Hmmm, I'd guess it was his (you can see the punctures) and she has claimed it as her own now, along with the fate that it brings ;)
Haven't we wore that crown long enough??? :confused:

Plus ... I never use a straw ... just drink straight from the source. :D

I never use a straw
Well now you're being unnecessarily cruel, because of course straws are usually single use and discarded afterwards :devil:
Then again in this case... discarded afterward probably applies to both. Ask Emily. She'll know. And of course there are some who just don't subscribe to 'always' or 'never'.

Well now you're being unnecessarily cruel, because of course straws are usually single use and discarded afterwards :devil:
Then again in this case... discarded afterward probably applies to both. Ask Emily. She'll know. And of course there are some who just don't subscribe to 'always' or 'never'.

Slightly terse and yet delightful. ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom