Images

Go to CruxDreams.com
These are all good to see again...#s 2,3, 5, 6, 7, and 8 are all favs for the emotion visible in the faces of the victims.

Thank you, Barbaria. I am very pleased you enjoyed them. As I said in my initial post, I am sure most of these have been posted here prior, but, these are, in some way or another, unique and so, hopefully, even those who have seen the images before will enjoy seeing these particular ones. Thank you again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Many great Pics!! Thanks for sharing.

I am astonished there are so numerous ones I have never seen before...

Thank you much and you are most welcome. Being very new here, I am guessing most of these have been posted at one time or another but I have no way of knowing, so I simply post those I have a special affinity for and hope for the best.

Thanks again...

Good plan, we tend to assume that since there is always an influx of new members and that the old timers have favourites they would not mind seeing again it is better that a pic be posted too often than not at all...

...Except that one pic that Tree has :spider:

Good plan, we tend to assume that since there is always an influx of new members and that the old timers have favourites they would not mind seeing again it is better that a pic be posted too often than not at all...

Thank you RR.

For some reason I don't think I am alone here in thinking these are gorgeous images...382244.jpg tyu03.jpg L19ry.jpg Copy of cf26 copy.jpg 019.jpg picturadse-14.jpg 427681.jpg V001.jpg 1we4d.jpg crosfinal.jpg

And more.63d7.jpg pic11mmm.jpg pic13n.jpg 0ghrey11.jpg 0refddwr09.jpg 500b.jpg ab3c.jpg 3a53.jpg 344b.jpg e555.jpg

A few more. I understand some here have probably seen most if not all of these. For anyone else, hopefully these will be new-ish, if not new.previfrgew1.jpg 103558.jpg 0ER15.jpg picture-09.jpg Copy of 3d-sex-10.jpg c561.jpg 0safds5.jpg d8f5.jpg ENGDamiancrux-28ANNOUNCE.jpg bdsmjulia02.jpg

again, your 'reworking' gives us a new view even of familiar scenes -
#9 is especially dramatic with the highlights and shadows,
looks like a foretaste of the fate awaiting our rebel leader Barbaria!​

again, your 'reworking' gives us a new view even of familiar scenes -
#9 is especially dramatic with the highlights and shadows,
looks like a foretaste of the fate awaiting our rebel leader Barbaria!​

Thank you Eulalia.
...TwistedOne200607281940121.jpg 4dsumr200701291443110.jpg soreloser200706101645091.jpg ehliasys200511141324570.jpg sk70.jpg 13316036_m.jpg Crux-6.jpg Templeesses copy.jpg Unfinished Business.jpg 1132fgsw138964.JPG

Last edited:
Excellent work Zenwhips! I recognized virtually all of the images, but immediately knew they had benefited from some great "post-production" work. This has added a tremendous amount of realism and emotional impact. Very well done and THANKS! :) I hope appreciation is shown from other quarters to your satisfaction. :tits: :very_hot:.

Excellent work Zenwhips! I recognized virtually all of the images, but immediately knew they had benefited from some great "post-production" work. This has added a tremendous amount of realism and emotional impact. Very well done and THANKS! :) I hope appreciation is shown from other quarters to your satisfaction. :tits: :very_hot:.

Thank you Robn and you're most graciously welcome. I am very pleased you enjoy perusing the images and should anyone at all derive any pleasure from them, that is satisfaction enough for me.

As somewhere in between a noob and a true old-timer, I agree. I might see some new pictures, I might not, but it's important to let everyone show off their favorites.

Back
Top Bottom