Go to CruxDreams.com
what would you do first, hang by the wrists or take your weight with the legs?
Well to start with I'd be kicking about wildly, in agony and terror as the bar's raised,
and trying to find and get some grip on the upright once I'm fixed in position
and realise I have to find a way to cope...

The Executioners would be well used to 'their' girls kicking, of course,
they'd wear some protection - leather caps perhaps,
but my bare feet couldn't do them much harm,
and they'd use their hammers to knock some sense into me.

They'd watch and enjoy my helpless flailing for some minutes
until I'm beginning to tire (like the demons do in Bartnel's video)
before taking control of my feet to nail them.

View attachment 392789 She eventually gave up and just dangled there, sobbing.

View attachment 392790 Then she felt them gripping her legs. “Oh God…no more, please, I can’t take any more!”
Sometimes I wish there was sound with these pictures.

downloadfile-5.jpeg

Sometimes you don't need sound.... this is so good you can hear her sobbing. :)

Just hold the computer in front of you, gaze at her and listen. ;)

I really feel that's one of the best heel nailing images I've seen, Repertor! So often they look awkward and stunted, but this one, as Jollyrei says, is so good that you just feel her pain. :)

:goodjob:
"Let me tell you- I feel your pain! But I did not have sex with that woman!" -B. Clinton

"...a little bit of Monica is in my life..." -Mambo No. 5

CFR 48E.jpg Jasmine’s whole world was pain. She was no longer aware of the other crosses, even of the Carnifex and his assistants. All she knew was that everything hurt. Blinding agony.

CFR 48F.jpg She was amazed that she could feel that tiny prick through all her agony, but she could, and by now she knew all too well what it foretold.

View attachment 395084 Jasmine’s whole world was pain. She was no longer aware of the other crosses, even of the Carnifex and his assistants. All she knew was that everything hurt. Blinding agony.

View attachment 395083 She was amazed that she could feel that tiny prick through all her agony, but she could, and by now she knew all too well what it foretold.
There is something about the close up of the victim's face and shoulders during the crux process. Repertor does the close ups of Jasmine's crucifixion so very well. :)

“GO ON, YOU BASTARDS! FINISH IT!” Jasmine’s visceral, anguished scream made Cassia’s blood freeze.
The Carnifex set about finishing it; once again the whole cross shook with the pounding of the hammer; once again people the other side of the city heard her screaming, until the hammering stopped and the final nail was home.
View attachment 396831

My blood, on the hottest day so far this year, is suitably frozen by Repertor's image! :)

View attachment 395084 Jasmine’s whole world was pain. She was no longer aware of the other crosses, even of the Carnifex and his assistants. All she knew was that everything hurt. Blinding agony.

View attachment 395083 She was amazed that she could feel that tiny prick through all her agony, but she could, and by now she knew all too well what it foretold.

:(

Sorry Repertor, some of your lovely images are casualties of the ongoing upgrade -
if you can post replacements here, we'll try to restore them. Sorry!

Back
Top Bottom