Go to CruxDreams.com
That is certainly one of my beliefs, and I haven't been shy to express it here :)
Still, some do look especially good, and Jasmine is up there with the best. Her smooth limbs, firm breasts and nice bush make a lovely combination to go with a tightly stretched torso, and her face reflects the horror of someone confronting the clash between her ideals and reality. At least she has plenty of time to come to terms with it.

There's another conundrum of the cross. She has lots of time to come to terms with things nobody wants time to come to terms with. Her beauty is like a curse now, just a disposable thing, devalued and more fleeting than ever. She's not a desirable, beautiful girl anymore. She's just "they crucified a nice one today", easy to forget when the next slave girl goes up. Never to be touched or loved. She looks good until she finally gets dumped in a pit with the other refuse. That's a lot to come to terms with when you're hanging by 3-4 nails and can't wipe the sweat out of your own eyes. I don't think you ever come to terms. It's a long time just to realize that someone wanted your whole life to be pain, helplessness, and humiliation. And you have to watch your best friend stand there and sob, on top of everything else.
Well said! You two are so thoughtful and analytical. Love it !!! :p:D

I've just reviewed about the past 8 pages of story and images, just to sort out where we were in the story. Is that the end of the text, Mr. Wragg, or is there more to come? A bit of weeping, gnashing of teeth. Reactions from friends, onlookers, and Hondo?

Damn!!!! What an awesome story! Great writing and great images. You two should collaborate more.

I thought the nailing and cross raising scenes were perfect, especially these:

CFR 40E.jpg CFR 40F.jpg CFR 40G.jpgCFR 44.jpg

CFR 45C.jpg And this one!!! Jasmine feels her body sliding down the cross but can do nothing. She tries to push with her feet but has no support. She is desperate and screaming as the pain intensifies!

CFR 45A.jpg Almost up! One more heave and she's upright!

And thank you so much Repertor for giving this gal a generous bushy bush!:D She's trimmed up a bit, but that's OK. I am so appreciative of a natural female depiction!

Is that the end of the text, Mr. Wragg, or is there more to come?
Don't worry Jollyrei. There's more to come. Wragg is just waiting till I give him the opportunity to post something.;)
Damn!!!! What an awesome story! Great writing and great images.
Yeah, damn is right, and wow too!!!! If the writing doesn't knock you off your feet, the images will.
Thank you Sarkis and Marcella. Glad you like it.:)

Yeah, I guess it is. This site is really tough on people who have pussies, huh? Being exposed, humiliated and shamed is all part of being crucified.

An essential ingredient in my own crux fantasies. I am always aware of onlookers whether they be strangers or people I know and whether they are delighted, shocked, aroused, excited, or disrespectful and taunting of my predicament .. Any and all reactions are part of the humiliation and shame I feel on top of my physical suffering.

Gosh, this thread has been busy! :)
I've just reviewed about the past 8 pages of story and images, just to sort out where we were in the story. Is that the end of the text, Mr. Wragg, or is there more to come? A bit of weeping, gnashing of teeth. Reactions from friends, onlookers, and Hondo?
As Repertor says, more to come, 2 more sections and an epilogue, for Madiosi's information.

Damn!!!! What an awesome story! Great writing and great images. You two should collaborate more.

I thought the nailing and cross raising scenes were perfect, especially these:

View attachment 376264 View attachment 376265 View attachment 376266View attachment 376268

View attachment 376269 And this one!!! Jasmine feels her body sliding down the cross but can do nothing. She tries to push with her feet but has no support. She is desperate and screaming as the pain intensifies!

View attachment 376270 Almost up! One more heave and she's upright!

And thank you so much Repertor for giving this gal a generous bushy bush!:D She's trimmed up a bit, but that's OK. I am so appreciative of a natural female depiction!
Just stumbled onto this thread.

Yeah, damn is right, and wow too!!!! If the writing doesn't knock you off your feet, the images will.
Sarkis, Marcella, thank you both! :);)
And the vain attempt to bear with their feet. :eek::devil:
Vain, but nice to watch! ;)

Stupid onlookers! They are all at the other side.:doh:

View attachment 376276 Only Caliga Hondo is smart enough to have a closer look.:cool:
Rule One. Keep an eye on Hondo. He always heads for the best view! Great image of a great Ass!:D

So hot. Best part of the crucifixion. Being exposed naked and in pain to the jeering crowd.
Absolutely, Jimsac!
An essential ingredient in my own crux fantasies. I am always aware of onlookers whether they be strangers or people I know and whether they are delighted, shocked, aroused, excited, or disrespectful and taunting of my predicament .. Any and all reactions are part of the humiliation and shame I feel on top of my physical suffering.
One thing that I come here for, to make Barb's fantasies come true. :)

And mine, of course! ;)

Back
Top Bottom