Go to CruxDreams.com
Tree prefers not to bother with the placard.

View attachment 369464 That's mainly because he doesn't want anyone to know he can't read. ;)
I can read reading but I can't read writing... -Br'er Rabbit

Exam question: name one of the greatest achievements of the Romans.

Answer: they could read and write Latin. :rolleyes:
...but no one else could so they made up Catholicism to keep power after the fall of the empire...

It worked for a while...

Repertor,

You had to know this would draw the 'tumescent' word...

Tree

I don't think Repertor will mind me telling you that he has worked like a Trojan on this picture.

I saw an unfinished version a day or so ago and I told him he was en-route to a masterpiece. Now I see the final result, I see I was right.

It is a masterpiece! :)

It really is.
I think what makes it is the one friend weeping with the two other girls behind her already crucified, knowing there is nothing she can do. It raises the impact of the image. Her best friend naked on the ground, nailed to the cross in front of her. :( :clapping: :)

Yes, a classic. I hope you'll put together a portfolio of your artwork in a pdf, Repertor,
so we can give it pride of place in the Archive.

I'm gradually putting together an illustrated story as Repertor produces the pictures....I will send a copy to Madiosi and one to you when all is said and done, Eul.

Yes, a classic. I hope you'll put together a portfolio of your artwork in a pdf, Repertor,
so we can give it pride of place in the Archive.
I'm gradually putting together an illustrated story as Repertor produces the pictures....I will send a copy to Madiosi and one to you when all is said and done, Eul.
Madiosi is already collecting the pictures.

Back
Top Bottom