Merry Christmas From Damian

Go to CruxDreams.com
Lionrobe sent me a whole batch of Wild West pictures for backgrounds, in fact he has sent me a lot of material in the past and I did that manip as a 'present'. Of course he was free to post it on the forums and I am going to do more with this theme, provided the backgrounds are suitable. I'll post another one tomorrow.
And then ...
  • Mi'kmaq (Micmac), New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec,[6] and Maine
  • Quapaw, formerly Arkansas, now Oklahoma
  • Sauk, Michigan,[6] now Iowa, Oklahoma
  • Shawnee, Ohio,[6] West Virginia, Pennsylvania, later Oklahoma
Little Siss thanks for the resource you posted, I need to study the links. Hope to learn a thing or two.

So.... let me try and set the scenario as I imagine it. The native American war party have come upon a scene of two beautiful young women tied to crosses, but otherwise untouched from what they could see, and the building site of the fort they were going to attack is deserted with no other signs of life.

They where coming to attack the settlement and the builders of the fort for encroaching on their territory, but are perplexed as to what has happened, and clearly something really strange has happened to the rest of the settlers.

I suspect the two women, Barbaria and Siss, were caught out by the leaders of the settlement as lesbian lovers and they were being 'punished' by being tied naked to crosses to be abused and ridiculed and eagerly 'enjoyed' by the men of the settlement, when suddenly....

wildwest002.jpg

Of course the braves are still surely going to get their revenge for what the settlers were doing to their lands and they are probably going to make an example of the two white squaws on the crosses and will leave them for all to see in a much worse condition than they found them...or...

Last edited:
but I think the brave would be saying,
"careful lads, they could be bait for a trap ...."

Now there's an interesting twist!

It is very likely the war party would think its a trap and be very suspicious. In fact the rest of the settlers were hiding in the forest, having been warned of the approach of the war party by a trapper. They were now excitedly watching what the savage Indians would do to the two hapless girls and would wait until dark to possibly catch them off guard once they really got into tormenting and abusing the poor victims.

Last edited:
I am bald. I have a "Reverse Mohawk" hairstyle.

wildwest002.jpg This is more interesting, it looks like 'barbaria' is trying to focus their attention on the direction they had just come from, maybe that is the direction the settler men had gone. The same men that tied them to the crosses and where getting ready to abuse and probably rape them, even after the tracker warned everyone of the war party's approach they deliberately abandoned them naked and helpless for the savage 'indians' to find.

wildwest004.jpg Oh no! It looks like LittleSiss has displeased someone to again be exposed naked for all to see in the open plain, with temperatures approaching zero!

P.S. I hope these pictures are not being widely distributed, they are to go to the pay site next and they will not be charmed if these are all over the place before that, thanks! D.
Here is a better version of the first in the series. wildwest001.jpg

View attachment 97755

View attachment 97756 Oh no! It looks like LittleSiss has displeased someone to again be exposed naked for all to see in the open plain, with temperatures approaching zero! View attachment 97757

In #1, the left hand girl is fantastic, based on a Makar of course. I don't recognise the middle girl. Is she a composite?
I love the second pic. Probably the best mod I've seen of this painting. Beautiful setting, beautifully done, and so evocative - a launch pad for the imagination!

In #1, the left hand girl is fantastic, based on a Makar of course. I don't recognise the middle girl. Is she a composite?
I love the second pic. Probably the best mod I've seen of this painting. Beautiful setting, beautifully done, and so evocative - a launch pad for the imagination!
Thanks Phlebas. The left hand girl is Kira with a different head, the 2nd girl just happened to have the right lighting and pose and I shamelessly used her with minor retouching - who she is I know not!

Thanks for the input, I am not just fishing for compliments posting these, I value critical input as it helps me to correct some things I haven't done so well and to go in new directions.

Good to know!
I can be,
oh so critical sometimes!
Just kidding !

If I see anything though ... I will PM you first. ;)

Good to know!
I can be,
oh so critical sometimes!
Just kidding !

If I see anything though ... I will PM you first. ;)
Please do Siss, actually one of the reasons I am posting these new pictures, (apart from Christmas cheer and good will to all for 2014), is to get feedback, to get inspired, maybe strike up a rapport with writers that could give added value to the images. The texts could be one off narratives for each individual picture, or where possible a continuing saga.

Where is Barbaria? OH NO! Hanging on a cross in some North American forest! wildwest008.jpg

:)

I will keep a sharp eyes for both!!!!

Please do Siss, actually one of the reasons I am posting these new pictures, (apart from Christmas cheer and good will to all for 2014), is to get feedback, to get inspired, maybe strike up a rapport with writers that could give added value to the images. The texts could be one off narratives for each individual picture, or where possible a continuing saga.

Where is Barbaria? OH NO! Hanging on a cross in some North American forest! View attachment 97965
yep where is barbaria? last seen wednesday...............:confused:

Barbaria is back. Sorry everyone. I was in a car accident, and that along with some other misfortunes has kept me away from the site for the last couple of weeks. Damian I love the work you have done with these scenes, and am so proud to be in them! Your work is so great! It's very difficult to say which I like best; all three featuring Siss and me are wonderful manips, and I can well imagine a great story that could be written around them that might build on what has already been contributed here. Maybe Siss and I can brainstorm about the possibilities.

Please keep this going; more manips of this kind would be fun ... e.g., attack on a wagon train, with girls being tied to wagon wheels for torture; or being forced, arms pinned behind backs, to watch scalping of male bodies; spread-eagled and staked scene like the one you did with Siss, but a mass scene with me and other victims too; column of female prisoners being led away naked on foot from burning settlement or wagon train; girls being buried to their neck with ant hills nearby? The imagination runs wild; other ideas out there?

welcome back Baebaria very glad your ok we missed u very much
Barbaria is back. Sorry everyone. I was in a car accident, and that along with some other misfortunes has kept me away from the site for the last couple of weeks. Damian I love the work you have done with these scenes, and am so proud to be in them! Your work is so great! It's very difficult to say which I like best; all three featuring Siss and me are wonderful manips, and I can well imagine a great story that could be written around them that might build on what has already been contributed here. Maybe Siss and I can brainstorm about the possibilities.

Please keep this going; more manips of this kind would be fun ... e.g., attack on a wagon train, with girls being tied to wagon wheels for torture; or being forced, arms pinned behind backs, to watch scalping of male bodies; spread-eagled and staked scene like the one you did with Siss, but a mass scene with me and other victims too; column of female prisoners being led away naked on foot from burning settlement or wagon train; girls being buried to their neck with ant hills nearby? The imagination runs wild; other ideas out there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom