Messa And The Test

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
MESSA and the test

I am on the Riviera Enjoying wine and the latest addition of the French edition of the ‘Crux Chronicle’ when an IMF officer walks up to me. Courteously he says Mademoiselle Messaline?”

Messa 005.jpg

“Yes, I am” I reply.

“Mademoiselle, do you possess a slave?”

“Non, I cannot be bothered with such responsibility” I laugh.

“I am sorry but I must place you under arrest pending your crucifixion” the officer tells me. “I must insist you stand, strip, and place your hands behind your back.”

I rise to my feet and comply. After standing I strip and standing naked in the square. I ask “I was not aware I had a ‘pending crucifixion’.”

siss 005.jpg

“Mademoiselle, you are the proprietor of Messaline’s Premium French Crucifixion Wood™, oui?”

“My fame precedes me! But this explains nothing” I reply.

“Mademoiselle, the EU has stated that that for you to advertise ‘premium crucifixion’ wood it must be demonstrated every five years. If you had a slave I could have taken her in to custody. But since you do not you must be crucified to insure your claims are true.”

“This I can understand” I say as I offer my wrists behind my back. I am quickly bound and some electronic device is strapped to my leg with two electrodes fixed high on my inner thighs. It is a remote control TASAR. I protest that such measures were unnecessary but he assures me it is protocol as I am led through the crowd.

perp arrest 036.jpg

-Messa

Tree

I am naked in a cell when the cowboy walks in. He hands me a pack of Madame Wu’s and a Zippo lighter engraved with the initials ‘THT’. He says he is going to represent me to see if my sentence can be reduced to twenty-four hours. I ask ‘reduced to twenty-four hours’ of what?

madame wu 5.jpg

“Nailed to a cross” he replies casually.

“Twenty-four hours nailed to a cross? Can a woman survive that long?” I ask.

“I’m pretty good I what I do” he tells me.

“Crucifying women or defending them?” I demand. He does not answer and I ask if he has another pack and hands me whole carton. He tries to assure me that the judge is fair and just. I ask who he was and he tells me ‘Judge Admi’. My blood runs cold. I ask “He is not Dutch, is he?”

“I don’t know. He does have a blue nose.”

‘Oh, crap’ I think…

-Messa

Tree

The Wu's will make you wobble

The judge will have no squabble

You will still be here tomorrow

In the square with all aware

Messaline raises premium wood

And also owns a fine forest

... to be sure.

:p

:devil:

:rolleyes:

I am brought into court wearing only the sash that binds my wrists. My defense attorney is the same man that buys my crosses. This cannot go well. There is no chair for me to sit in… why block the view???

court 007.jpg

Unless my sentence is commuted he could be nailing to the cross I will die upon and be paid to do it! I express my concerns but he admonishes and tells me “I am your court-appointed defense attorney. If you are condemned to cross I will do it ‘pro-bono’.”

I feel little comfort and ask “on a cross made of my wood?”

“Yeah, but I’ll bring the spikes…”

-Messa

Tree

...and probably drinks too... -Ulrika

There is no question about my quality ...
the wood is aged and planed with care.

I have tested many of my exports personally.

What is your true intent????

There is no question about my quality ...
the wood is aged and planed with care.

I have tested many of my exports personally.

What is your true intent????
Tree has no intent and rarely remembers his last activity... Should I crucify this bitch???

Tree

The bathroom is down the hall, Siss. I'll join you soon

-Ulrikas

Back
Top Bottom