Messaline And Esmeraldina - Captured And Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
But any girl cry: he rape me, also if the boy is a good and gentlemen.....
is an invitation to be raped!
Yes when a woman said no.....................................not generalizing hansi you know that. But my dear all you wishes will be granted. For sure. You know I'm a Gentleman-pirate

The wind has dropped!This is my chance! Hansi's clumsy galleon will be becalmed, sails flapping. I have no doubt he is whiling away the time amusing himself with Esmereldine, but I have other methods. The slave girls on board are chained to the oars! Messaline is no exception. My bos'n encourages their efforts with shrewd flicks of his whip, breasts being his favourite target. Thus encouraged, the girls pull with a will. We race ahead, while Hansi flaps!

"...The whip kisses her, again and again. She dances for me..."( 'Theseus said)
Hoooo : Theseus know to tell me! I love the lashes of his wip, kissing my nude body which
is asking for them.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

"...The whip kisses her, again and again. She dances for me..."( 'Theseus said)
Hoooo : Theseus know to tell me! I love the lashes of his wip, kissing my nude body which
is asking for them.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Ah! Messaline! I will kiss your body with more than the whip! Meanwhile I am enjoying the sight of you straining at the oar, shamelessly exposed as you work! Your breasts bounce under the bos'n's whip. I am plotting means to capture Esmeraldina from Hansi. The pleasure of the two of you together is worth the risk.

The Kilwa Slaver's Dhow.JPG Finally, the breeze picks up. The exhausted slaves are released. I play with Messaline's luscious body, kissing her whip marks, caressing her lovely breasts and bottom, as the dhow ghosts into the harbour in Stone Town with the first light of dawn. If Abdul Raheem has played his part, Esmereldina will be mine.

But his price is high! He wants 24 hours with Messaline! He is a cruel, perverted man. The poor girl will remember those hours.

Abdul Raheem greets me with a broad, gap-toothed smile! "Your little pigeon is safely in my pen! I have tested her and she is in perfect working order!"

During the night his pirate nGalawa had silently gone alongside Hansi's lumbering galleon. Carefully avoiding the bottles rolling around the cabin, the pirate had released Esmereldina from where she was bound at the foot of Hansi's bunk. Almost deafened by the snores of the sleeping man, he had carried his wriggling prize off. "These infidels are strange," mused Abdul Raheem, "what kind of man keeps a luscious little pigeon like that at the foot of his bed, instead of in his bed?"

He strokes Messaline's flank, cups a breast in his calloused hand. "And this treasure is mine for 24 hours. I have a wish to see her dance on a cross. "

"No nails!" I say.

"Of course not!" He smiles cruelly, "but I have a large cornu that will fit perfectly in that luscious bottom!"

brooouuwwwh what a Guy,
Oh,Yes! I want suffering with my lover'sister!:rolleyes:
no way darling the problem is you both can only suffer on my luxe Yacht and on a very lux way.
I'm the Pirateking of the Oceans and those fools in your area are submissions of the great Hansi.
here one of the examples about what happened with the damsels who counterworked hansi. Death to all French enemies . Admi(ral) Hansi, my nephew is in full speed to our area together with the other Dutch Sea-hero's Tromp and de Ruyter
Death to all Roman Catholics especials the ones who stolen our female jewels. Vengeance, will be sweet.

The wind has dropped!This is my chance! Hansi's clumsy galleon will be becalmed, sails flapping. I have no doubt he is whiling away the time amusing himself with Esmereldine, but I have other methods. The slave girls on board are chained to the oars! Messaline is no exception. My bos'n encourages their efforts with shrewd flicks of his whip, breasts being his favourite target. Thus encouraged, the girls pull with a will. We race ahead, while Hansi flaps!
what a fool.......................he sails just right in our big army:p

The slaves are shackled together by their iron collars. They are led through the narrow streets of Stone Town to Abdul Raheem's pens. Forty girls make a long procession, and Messaline's presence ensures that there is a healthy crowd of spectators.

On the way we pass Tipu Tip's house. The old slaver is in residence. Screams can be heard from the courtyard, interspersed by the crack of a whip. I have to be careful of this old slaver. He will have the girls off me if he can.

We reach the pens. The bulk of the slaves are herded into an underground pen. There are already about 40 women in the 5 by 10 meter space, but there is plenty of space for 30 more. Some even have space to sit down! The air is redolent with the smell of sweat and fear.

Messaline is led across the courtyard, where an empty cross stands. Chained to a post is Esmy. She bears the marks of a fresh whipping, and it is clear that her tight bottom has been well used. I know Abdul Raheem's preferences.

The girls are excited to see each other again, but that is all they can do. Their chains keep then apart.

The girls are excited to see each other again, but that is all they can do. Their chains keep then apart.
that are not the right ones and for sure not the Raven.

brooouuwwwh what a Guy,
no way darling the problem is you both can only suffer on my luxe Yacht and on a very lux way.
I'm the Pirateking of the Oceans and those fools in your area are submissions of the great Hansi.
here one of the examples about what happened with the damsels who counterworked hansi. Death to all French enemies . Admi(ral) Hansi, my nephew is in full speed to our area together with the other Dutch Sea-hero's Tromp and de Ruyter
Death to all Roman Catholics especials the ones who stolen our female jewels. Vengeance, will be sweet.
Bluff! Tromp and de Ruyter were great Admirals, and did sail up the medway to beat the English, but they never made it to the Indian Ocean. This is the preserve of the Omani slavers and their allies. We will swarm over you!

Bluff! Tromp and de Ruyter were great Admirals, and did sail up the medway to beat the English, but they never made it to the Indian Ocean. This is the preserve of the Omani slavers and their allies. We will swarm over you!
y're out of date poor guys our answers on the pirates who want stealing our babes

and messi and esmi enjoying eachother nothing knowing about the their waiting rapes and torturing.

Back
Top Bottom