Messaline And Esmeraldina - Captured And Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
What sensuality!:rolleyes: It give sweet ideas to me .....:)
we on our luxe Yacht saw that........... yes and we enjoyed it with our whole crew:D what next came...................?????
we are great navi heroes and beat them the pirates everywhere. Especially, if they our female slaves plunders.

last night we had a party on our Yacht, because the crew did good work we got these pics telepated by someone
and it was a big party especialy for admi hansi who could not get enough of it

Attachments

• and more and more.jpg
    and more and more.jpg
    334.9 KB · Views: 149
  • and she enjoys more.jpg
    and she enjoys more.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 136
  • both enjoying 1.jpg
    both enjoying 1.jpg
    300 KB · Views: 131
  • both enjoying 2.jpg
    both enjoying 2.jpg
    332.5 KB · Views: 130
  • both enjoying.jpg
    both enjoying.jpg
    330 KB · Views: 135
  • crew in a real sex orgie.jpg
    crew in a real sex orgie.jpg
    396.9 KB · Views: 152
some other shot on the yacht:D

Attachments

• Esmi and Messi pampered hansi.jpg
    Esmi and Messi pampered hansi.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 118
  • Hansi busy.jpg
    Hansi busy.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 113
  • hansi pampered by his slaves.jpg
    hansi pampered by his slaves.jpg
    316 KB · Views: 123
At first I thought that was admi. The build is right but something is off with the nose....

By the way, thanks for fixing the video. Now I can spank the monkey BEFORE I shower...

THT

At first I thought that was admi. The build is right but something is off with the nose....

By the way, thanks for fixing the video. Now I can spank the monkey BEFORE I shower...

THT
that nose is my mask sir..................and yes Ulrike a beer for me and you Tree?...............

He guys! Esmy and Messa could be invited! And the following of the story?
It's called " Messaline & Esmeraldina- captured and crucified": where is the crucifixion? ...on a bottle of beer?:D
no on a fust
and be Quiet, you naughties, your turn on that cross comes and it will be torturing and y'll writing and wriggle. But that's Hankstr work. We the slavetraders and our crew have now fun with your both. Enjoying the Raping of all those beauties.

Here a sample of the slavedamsel stock

Attachments

• Playboy .pdf - Page 4.jpg
    Playboy .pdf - Page 4.jpg
    463.9 KB · Views: 132
  • Playboy .pdf - Page 3.jpg
    Playboy .pdf - Page 3.jpg
    524.1 KB · Views: 123
  • Playboy .pdf - Page 2.jpg
    Playboy .pdf - Page 2.jpg
    492.2 KB · Views: 119
Messa put this (burp) 'suse me, idea in my head and ... Admi, are you buying?... so, I'm sorry, I was distracted, I went out to the shop and hooked up the nail gun to the compressor (I also took a snort of oxygen from the welding tanks... does THAT clear your head in a hurry!) and tried sticking nails in a bottle. Messaline, I don't know where you came up with this idea of using the beer bottle for a cross but... Oh, yes, I could use one reaaly bad. Where the hell did Admi go, I thought he was buying? No, it's OK. My tab is fine. Oh, waitress, I've been meaning to ask; do you have panties on under that cute little... Damn, She has a fine left hook... I STILL WANT THE DRINK!!!!... where was I?... oh, yeah, the damn bottle exploded in my hand and cut the hell out of it. Thank god it missed my typing finger.

Anyway, I wanted everyone to know DO NOT DRIVE NAILS INTO BEER BOTTLES. I've got to go bandage this before the blood shorts out the keyboard....

T

Messa put this (burp) 'suse me, idea in my head and ... Admi, are you buying?... so, I'm sorry, I was distracted, I went out to the shop and hooked up the nail gun to the compressor (I also took a snort of oxygen from the welding tanks... does THAT clear your head in a hurry!) and tried sticking nails in a bottle. Messaline, I don't know where you came up with this idea of using the beer bottle for a cross but... Oh, yes, I could use one reaaly bad. Where the hell did Admi go, I thought he was buying? No, it's OK. My tab is fine. Oh, waitress, I've been meaning to ask; do you have panties on under that cute little... Damn, She has a fine left hook... I STILL WANT THE DRINK!!!!... where was I?... oh, yeah, the damn bottle exploded in my hand and cut the hell out of it. Thank god it missed my typing finger.

Anyway, I wanted everyone to know DO NOT DRIVE NAILS INTO BEER BOTTLES. I've got to go bandage this before the blood shorts out the keyboard....

T
anhd you told me, ..............Ulrike two beer please and without those big nails, they are for the girls.......... later, but Tree you told me everyone was without clothes in the shop, also what is that Ulrike in clothes?

"... oh, yeah, the damn bottle exploded in my hand ..."
It was sure! certainly, you did not try that!!:DI do play a pretty nurse, now!:D

It was sure! certainly, you did not try that!!:DI do play a pretty nurse, now!:D
I'm a luckey boy now...................but nursing.............not in that pussy or is that juice healing:cool:

It wasn't so much the bottle that hurt, I had the compressor at 120 lbs and the damn nail went straight though my hand. I finally found some JB Weld epoxy and kinda filled the hole. But I still might need a nurse... in acute little nurse outfit... showing a bit of cleavage...

THT

that's our problem Tree we are too tender for these world:D

Back
Top Bottom