Naked Or Half-naked

Go to CruxDreams.com

holy68

Assistant executioner
When you gaze at a woman nailed on the cross which is more beautiful or sexy? A woman completly naked or half-naked.For me a prefer half-naked with a lovely loinclothe(white).:cool:

It depends on the context. While a half-naked woman is often more erotic than a naked one in photographic terms, when it comes to our moments of intimacy, I prefer her to be completely naked as I like to feel her skin against mine. Just a personal preference though.

There is something especially sexy though about a woman who is wearing a beautiful dress with nothing underneath :p

When you gaze at a woman nailed on the cross which is more beautiful or sexy? A woman completly naked or half-naked.For me a prefer half-naked with a lovely loinclothe(white).:cool:

In the case of the cross.....I want at some point to be stripped naked...never naked from the beginning....whether it happens at the time of scourging, the walk to the hill, prior to nailing, after nailing or after hanging doesn't matter...but at some point there has to be that intoxicatingly erotic thrill of losing the last vestige of dignity I possess, and being most intimately bared to the hungry eyes of the crowd. In the case of a Roman crucifixion, a lovely white loin cloth does the trick perfectly, and even better as in the case of some of Marcus' drawings if the loincloth is loose and barely covering in the first place.

Last edited:
I like naked...I was naked on the cross and everyone seemed to get off to it.

half-naked? much less than that, but...

Let me wear my undies!

Naked's nice,
but when I feel
my little thong,
or briefs and bra,
rub, tickle, stroke and press
pain-promised parts,
girl-juices flow,
flesh softens,
tits skip,

I'm roused
to readiness.
They don't hide much,
just decorate
my offering
for you...

Your whip,
electric probe,
or lighted cigarette -
Such scanty smalls
won't guard me
from your
cruelty.

And,
when you want
to do what men do
I know you'll rip them off -
briefs tugged down,
bra torn away -

I like that too,
the naked now,
wholly accessible,
nothing can save me,
vulnerable victim,
quivering
thrill.

Still,
when you take me
out to the Whipping Post,
down to the Torture Chamber,
up to the Place of Crucifixion -

Let me wear my undies -

Please!

making me take it off myself would, in a way, be even more humiliating -
it would display my complete subjection to your commands​
Slowly of course otherwise i will do it and it wont be good fir you
I agree totally, though I doubt if the loincloth would remain lovely and white for long. One way or another, or both/all ways, it would soon end up very stained in a variety of shades.
there wouldnt be much left after the beatings and probaly just enough to keep her covered before she suffers

I won't argue with any of that....;):p

Once condemned the victim begins losing her clothing. It's the start of her humiliation and subjugation. From that point on, however long it takes to get from the court/prison to the place of execution, she's naked or very nearly so. A loincloth barely covering her privates while she marches to the cross can be quite enticing, but once crucified she must be naked -- completely!

As Barb so eloquently states:

...but at some point there has to be that intoxicatingly erotic thrill of losing the last vestige of dignity

:D:D:D

Yes! I stand naked and proud by my cross. Look upon my nakedness, you men with your stiff cocks and you women jealous of my feminine assets! :p:devil:

Last edited:
Once condemned the victim begins losing her clothing. It's the start of her humiliation and subjugation. From that point on, however long it takes to get from the court/prison to the place of execution, she's naked or very nearly so. A loincloth barely covering her privates while she marches to the cross can be quite enticing, but once crucified she must be naked -- completely!

As Barb so eloquently states:

...but at some point there has to be that intoxicatingly erotic thrill of losing the last vestige of dignity

:D:D:D

Yes! I stand naked and proud by my cross. Look upon my nakedness, you men with your stiff cocks and you women jealous of my feminine assets! :p:devil:

That sounds pretty eloquent too Roxie...:p:devil:

the loincloth is only pulled tightly around her hips and between her legs.
p16 w Bethany just crucified 5x jpeg.jpg
Between the weight of her loss of control of her bladder and bowels and the rubbing against the stipe the loincloth soon loosened and slipped down her legs to settle on her nailed feet.
p21 w bethany lost loincloth 7x jpeg.jpg
The humiliation would be complete when a young man would run past the bored guards and jerk the soiled cloth from her feet as a trophy...

Tree

View attachment 155095
Between the weight of her loss of control of her bladder and bowels and the rubbing against the stipe the loincloth soon loosened and slipped down her legs to settle on her nailed feet.
View attachment 155096
The humiliation would be complete when a young man would run past the bored guards and jerk the soiled cloth from her feet as a trophy...

Tree

The eloquence march continues...now we have pics and words:rolleyes::p....btw...why are the guards bored?

View attachment 155095
View attachment 155096

Tree
A rather smelly trophy...but a trophy nonetheless! I can envision bets being made on when the loincloth will slip down. You have to do something to pass the time. :D Leave it to the guys....:eek:

For the victim, feeling her loincloth slowly slipping away, has to be horrible. Wow!

The eloquence march continues...now we have pics and words:rolleyes::p....btw...why are the guards bored?
A rather smelly trophy...but a trophy nonetheless! I can envision bets being made on when the loincloth will slip down. You have to do something to pass the time. :D Leave it to the guys....:eek:

For the victim, feeling her loincloth slowly slipping away, has to be horrible. Wow!
Mainly bored because they have seen it before and as long as there is no rescue attempt or mercy kill they just don't care about the crucified woman...

...as for the trophy boys will be boys...

...But imaging that you are crucified and young men with raging hormones care more about swiping your soiled loincloth than they do about you....

Tree

Back
Top Bottom