Naked Or Half-naked

Go to CruxDreams.com
Mainly bored because they have seen it before and as long as there is no rescue attempt or mercy kill they just don't care about the crucified woman...

...as for the trophy boys will be boys...

...But imaging that you are crucified and young men with raging hormones care more about swiping your soiled loincloth than they do about you....

Tree
You mean they care more about my soiled loincloth than my nubile naked body stretched out for their viewing pleasure??? I should be insulted -- if I wasn't screaming in agony so much!:eek:

"What's the matter boys, my tits and pussy don't excite you? Did you get your piece of me while I was still on the ground?"

"Here, let me wiggle around a bit more provocatively as I hang. How's that?"

What? That didn't get your weenies hard? Just want the undies, huh?"

"Fucking perverts!!!! :p What's wrong with guys these days?!!!!!":confused:

Last edited:
You mean they care more about my soiled loincloth than my nubile naked body stretched out for their viewing pleasure??? I should be insulted -- if I wasn't screaming in agony so much!:eek:

"What's the matter boys, my tits and pussy don't excite you? Did you get your piece of me while I was still on the ground?"

"Here, let me wiggle around a bit more provocatively as I hang. How's that?"

What? That didn't get your weenies hard? Just want the undies, huh?"

"Fucking perverts!!!! :p What's wrong with guys these days?!!!!!":confused:

Roxie apparently knows how to provoke them....before she is through, she will have them doing worse to her than anyone else.:rolleyes:

Great thread!
She must be naked in the end. I see many processed toward that end here. They all look great.
if i was to crucify you all you would wear to the site would be a loin cloth and thats it but if yiu fall over more than twice i would strip you then we would carry on to tbe site onxe there we would crown you in barbed wire then whip you with stibging nettles back and front then we would put you on tge cross abs crucify you the spectators will help lift you up

In the case of the cross.....I want at some point to be stripped naked...never naked from the beginning....whether it happens at the time of scourging, the walk to the hill, prior to nailing, after nailing or after hanging doesn't matter...but at some point there has to be that intoxicatingly erotic thrill of losing the last vestige of dignity I possess, and being most intimately bared to the hungry eyes of the crowd. In the case of a Roman crucifixion, a lovely white loin cloth does the trick perfectly, and even better as in the case of some of Marcus' drawings if the loincloth is loose and barely covering in the first place.
Perfectly said.

definately naked through the flogging and to the crucifixion and when carrying the cross just wearing a loin clth which would be ripped off when at the execution site
I agree with you

At the base of the hill I am taken from the box van and the handcuffs are taken from my wrists. A cross is placed on my shoulder and I reminded if I drop it or fall I will be flogged. The blindfold is removed . I look about, squinting as my eyes adjust. I am told to move and do so. The cross is lighter than I expected and the march from the van to the top is only a hundred yards yet the path is lined on both side by what looks more like a tail-gate party with beer flowing and barbeques sending aromatic smoke across the path.

I dread what awaits me at the top but take comfort that as a condemned 'free' woman I was allowed to wear a white long slip that covers my breasts and down to mid thigh. I am condemned to death on the cross I carry for inciting a slave revolt. I am guilty as charged and while fear fills my belly I refuse to let it show! The crowd taunts me but I ignore them. I have my job to do. All to soon I am at the top of the mound. There are already two women crucified. I never attended a such a thing as a matter of principal and I am overwhelmed by the sights, sounds, and smells.

My cross is taken from my shoulder and laid on the ground between the to rebel slaves' crosses where soon I would begin to die. I am in a daze until I realize the shoulder straps of the slip have been torn and slip is being jerked down my body. Strong hands grab and spread my arms while the remains of my slip is wrapped low on my hips, pulled between my legs and cinched to form a loincloth. I am grateful for some coverage of my near-naked body. Absently I thank one of the guards. He laughs at me and says "It's for us, cunt, so you don't shit on us when we nail you to the cross...

Tree

At the base of the hill I am taken from the box van and the handcuffs are taken from my wrists. A cross is placed on my shoulder and I reminded if I drop it or fall I will be flogged. The blindfold is removed . I look about, squinting as my eyes adjust. I am told to move and do so. The cross is lighter than I expected and the march from the van to the top is only a hundred yards yet the path is lined on both side by what looks more like a tail-gate party with beer flowing and barbeques sending aromatic smoke across the path.

I dread what awaits me at the top but take comfort that as a condemned 'free' woman I was allowed to wear a white long slip that covers my breasts and down to mid thigh. I am condemned to death on the cross I carry for inciting a slave revolt. I am guilty as charged and while fear fills my belly I refuse to let it show! The crowd taunts me but I ignore them. I have my job to do. All to soon I am at the top of the mound. There are already two women crucified. I never attended a such a thing as a matter of principal and I am overwhelmed by the sights, sounds, and smells.

My cross is taken from my shoulder and laid on the ground between the to rebel slaves' crosses where soon I would begin to die. I am in a daze until I realize the shoulder straps of the slip have been torn and slip is being jerked down my body. Strong hands grab and spread my arms while the remains of my slip is wrapped low on my hips, pulled between my legs and cinched to form a loincloth. I am grateful for some coverage of my near-naked body. Absently I thank one of the guards. He laughs at me and says "It's for us, cunt, so you don't shit on us when we nail you to the cross...

Tree

I knew starting that rebellion was a bad idea.:confused:

...what is not in stone can be changed... -anonymous

...you are not stoned, what changed... -Tree

T

When you gaze at a woman nailed on the cross which is more beautiful or sexy? A woman completly naked or half-naked.For me a prefer half-naked with a lovely loinclothe(white).:cool:

Completely naked except for a braid to hold her hair back so we can fully see the expression on her face as she goes up and down and up and down and up and down over and over again until she orgasms.

Also, as far as when to strip her, I would strip her completely naked, the night before. I would also strip-search her at that time to give her the beginnings of the sense that she is no longer in control of what happens. Then I would bring her to a dark, windowless cell and chain her to the wall, restricting her freedom of movement. But I would make sure the chain had lots of slack so as not to strain her, which is something I would reserve for the actual crucifixion.

Just before the actual crucifixion, I would blindfold her and then tie her so that she is both immobile and thoroughly exposed. Then, I would tickle her over every square inch of her exposed flesh, and alternate this tickle torture with sucking and licking her nipples and clitoris, all with the aim of making sure that every nerve in her body is alive so that she can experience the full sensation of being crucified in every one of these nerves. For this reason, and also because, for me, the point of crucifying a beautiful woman is to help her eroticise the pain and orgasm defiantly in the face of pain, I would use ropes instead of nails and crucify her on a Saint Andrew's cross so that the focal point of her attention will be her crotch.

I say start with the loincloth, then tear it off when the cross is raised. I want to see a nude dance, and no roxie, I am not in the camp who want to keep the loincloth. I may be a deviant, but I ain't no pervert:devil:. I would rather see a beautiful nude nubile woman dance on the cross:devil:than keep some soiled loincloth.:p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom