Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
That's so wrong - Tories and Republicans don't drink water. Single malt or Bourbon, maybe - Port or other fine wines certainly.
IMG_4884.JPG So that's what goes on behind the doors of Tory hangouts like the Normanton Conservative Club :D.

IMG_4885.JPG This pic purporting to be of the Woking Tory Club suggests more mundane habits :p.

A woman had been convicted of multiple unpaid parking tickets.

"I have some good news and some bad news," said the judge, "the good news is that I am sentencing you to crucifixion."

"That's the 'GOOD' news??? What's the BAD news???"

"The bad news is that the traffic light in the intersection is out, so we are going to have to crucify you under a temporary four-way traffic light."

438661-82cd0f5da881341d5ac49c10b2864140.jpg
So that's what goes on behind the doors of Tory hangouts like the Normanton Conservative Club

It's a wonder that place is still standing, the area it represents is so solidly Labour no one would use the front door for fear of being seen by the neighbours. Once inside it will be a case of drowning sorrows with hard liquor, not celebrating with bubbles.

The seat is held by a Labour big-hitter Yvette Cooper, married to another Labour big-hitter Ed Balls, who was defeated at the last election and is taking part in a TV dance show:
ed balls.jpg

It's a wonder that place is still standing, the area it represents is so solidly Labour no one would use the front door for fear of being seen by the neighbours. Once inside it will be a case of drowning sorrows with hard liquor, not celebrating with bubbles.

The seat is held by a Labour big-hitter Yvette Cooper, married to another Labour big-hitter Ed Balls, who was defeated at the last election and is taking part in a TV dance show:
View attachment 438729
Where he seems to be getting more votes than he ever got as a politician! :doh:

It's a wonder that place is still standing
There are image galleries awash with photograghs of quite similar buildings though, in his recent travels, Pp saw many similar signs over more discreet doors. Have the Tories gone underground in some constituencies or are they simply less assuming than other branches? :p

Like most things in UK, they're never quite what they seem. Like public schools being private,
Conservative Clubs aren't necessarily Conservative. Ditto Liberal Clubs and Labour Clubs.
They're working men's clubs going back to early last century or even before that,
sponsored by the political parties originally, but their links with those parties can be tenuous,
just part of their history. But that one in Normanton looks as if it's still showing its colours.

Yvette Cooper's one of the few MPs I've got much time for. Wish she'd become leader of the Labour Party.
And I wish she, rather than her hub, had been Chancellor in Brown's government.
It's typical of Old Labour chauvinism that she was always in Ed's shadow.

But this isn't funny and I shouldn't be doing politics. :spank:

But this isn't funny and I shouldn't be doing politics. :spank:

6 of the best for you Eul, naughty girl, off with you to stand outside the Headmaster's study.

Now, is this photo an example of overcompensating?

_green_mf%20(2).jpg

Or maybe it's a couple keeping track of PP's journey around the Old Country

View attachment 438830

Or maybe it's a couple keeping track of PP's journey around the Old Country
With an extension like that the young man might have been able to hide beyond Pp's vision but that very young-looking Barb has a lot less out in front and would have needed to get much closer. Pp would have had little trouble spotting her :devil:

With an extension like that the young man might have been able to hide beyond Pp's vision but that very young-looking Barb has a lot less out in front and would have needed to get much closer. Pp would have had little trouble spotting her :devil:

To my eye neither of them have a lot of "extension" in front, PP :)

Talk dirty to me
-1_n.jpg

drown.jpg

reminds me of 'Albert and the Lion':

They didn't think much to the ocean,
The waves they were fiddlin an small,
There were no wrecks and nobody drownded,
'Fact nothing to laugh at at all!

Back
Top Bottom