Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ah, dyslexic jokes :)

You do realise, OS, that the website you should have been on was daily sex! :doh:

Anyway...

Two doctors in the Cruxton Health Centre had to hire a new nurse when the one they had won the lottery and quit.

They interviewed Nurse Nancy and decided to hire her.

She had only worked two days when one doctor called the other to his office and said that they would have to let Nurse Nancy go.

"Why, we just hired her?"

"Well, I think she is dyslexic and does things backwards. I told her to give Mr. Smith two shots of morphine every 24 four hour, but she gave him 24 shots in two hours and it almost killed him. I told her to give Mrs. Jones an enema every twelve hours and she gave her twelve in one hour."

The doctor had barely finished his reasons when the other doctor rushed out of the room.

"Where are you going in such a hurry?" the doctor asked.

"To see Nurse Nancy, I just instructed her to prick Mr. Hill's Boil!"

Ah, dyslexic jokes :)

You do realise, OS, that the website you should have been on was daily sex! :doh:

Anyway...

Pp can see how dickyfelt it is for you Wragg old man.

But help is at hand. A new society has been formed by our mumblers to help each other in times of excream ices. It is balled Pismronouncers Unanimous, and anyone can ball them up on the smellyphone any time of the day or note, twenty-four flowers a spray, seven stays a creek, and they will come 'round and get drunk with you.

For foreigners, there will be inperpetwitters, who will all speak many sandwiches, such as Swedish, Turkish, Burkish, Jewish, Gibberish and Rubbish. Membranes will be able to attend tight stool, for heaving classes, to learn how to grope with the many complinkities of the daily loaf.

(Not dyslexic of course but still funny today. Apologies to Ronnie Barker but the full monologue is too long to post here)

Pp can see how dickyfelt it is for you Wragg old man.

But help is at hand. A new society has been formed by our mumblers to help each other in times of excream ices. It is balled Pismronouncers Unanimous, and anyone can ball them up on the smellyphone any time of the day or note, twenty-four flowers a spray, seven stays a creek, and they will come 'round and get drunk with you.

For foreigners, there will be inperpetwitters, who will all speak many sandwiches, such as Swedish, Turkish, Burkish, Jewish, Gibberish and Rubbish. Membranes will be able to attend tight stool, for heaving classes, to learn how to grope with the many complinkities of the daily loaf.

(Not dyslexic of course but still funny today. Apologies to Ronnie Barker but the full monologue is too long to post here)

Terrific, Pp! :)

Try repeating it out loud, to camera, with a straight face, and then realise what a genius Ronnie was!

I'm sure there are lots more. I've mentioned before the Gropecunt Lanes in medieval York and Nottingham,
and several Grope Alleys and suchlike, now changed to more polite forms like Grape Alley.

I think State College PA (home of Penn State U) is known as Beaver Valley.

But the Australians have no excuses! :D :p
Some of Pp's favourites from Down Under are
  • Titwobble Lane
  • Pisspot Creek
  • Windy Saddle
  • Mount Mee (pretty general request :p)
  • Mount Meharry (a more specific request :D)
  • Prominent Nob
  • Camp Mountain (for the gays)
Somewhere Pp has a series of maps with many, many more.

And there is Bullshit Hill, Peculiar Knob, Lovely Bottom and even a place called Sodden Jerk in the south west of Western Australia.

Here is a small section of the south east of South Australia with so many marked and a few highlighted including Cock Wash, Burnt Pussy Mine and Backstairs Passage between the mainland and Kangaroo Island. Then you might find Shag Point, Horny Point and Groper Grotto over on Ayre Peninsula and you could visit them by landing at White Breasted Airport.

mel_ade_closeup-cut.jpg

Back
Top Bottom