Question For The Men?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Would you prefer a loyal wife, or a slut? With your knowledge?
how long have you got , what is loyal , slut and as for knowledge I only know what I am told , truth and the female
brain is a concept of real imaginary /actual and projected and last broasdcast / received

...extensive crnal knowledge and the willingness to use it. the two are not mutually exclusive yet not the same thing

tree

...no, I did not mean to type in 'bold'...

...extensive crnal knowledge and the willingness to use it. the two are not mutually exclusive yet not the same thing

tree

...no, I did not mean to type in 'bold'...
no.................It just happened ..............

The biggest part of the world is not black or white, but grey shades, isn't it?
I find (overly) jealous men ridiculous.
But it's also not a successful concept to not have aspects of life that are "exclusively for the partner".
Typically fucking is such a thing!

I like classy sluts, but only if they are not whores who fuck with anybody. I am not interested in things that can be had by everyone, that's true also for women.
The more trust there is, the more freedom can be, isn't it?
I had a partner who used to flirt with everybody. It was her character and I got to know her like this.
Who would want to put such a "bird" in a cage? (Well, I put her in cages, but that's a different story ;) )

She always knew the limits, never got "cheap" or carried away and she knew where her place was at the end of the day!
So I had no reason to be jealous when she was twisting guys around her finger in a bar or disco.
Because I knew that she would leave the room on my arm and that she'd not do anything unacceptable.

And yes, she could cook too! ;)

Sex is important, but it's only a fraction of what makes a partnership.
She has to be a loyal wife in first place, or there is no foundation to build upon. The slut-thing can be taught ;)

I would prefer to make a loyal wife into a slut.
Someone else's wife, that is.:p

OK. Seriously. I've never been married - never even got close - and probably never will be. So, I don't really ahve an opinion on the subject.

The biggest part of the world is not black or white, but grey shades, isn't it?
I find (overly) jealous men ridiculous.
But it's also not a successful concept to not have aspects of life that are "exclusively for the partner".
Typically fucking is such a thing!

I like classy sluts, but only if they are not whores who fuck with anybody. I am not interested in things that can be had by everyone, that's true also for women.
The more trust there is, the more freedom can be, isn't it?
I had a partner who used to flirt with everybody. It was her character and I got to know her like this.
Who would want to put such a "bird" in a cage? (Well, I put her in cages, but that's a different story ;) )

She always knew the limits, never got "cheap" or carried away and she knew where her place was at the end of the day!
So I had no reason to be jealous when she was twisting guys around her finger in a bar or disco.
Because I knew that she would leave the room on my arm and that she'd not do anything unacceptable.

And yes, she could cook too! ;)

Sex is important, but it's only a fraction of what makes a partnership.
She has to be a loyal wife in first place, or there is no foundation to build upon. The slut-thing can be taught ;)

VERY WELL SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish the best to both of you!

Back
Top Bottom