Rack Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
In Venice, the palais des Doges had a prison under the roof covered with lead plates. So in summer time it could be hot hot hot!:eek::devil:

Yes, these cells were called I Piombi (Made of Lead). Being kept there was a torture in itself: chilly in winter and unbearably hot in summer, besides the slow poisoning by lead. The Italian adventurer Giacomo Casanova bragged he was the only one to evade from I Piombi.

Some more pictures of women under torture in the rack. A selection of works by different artists

Attachments

• 0-15k.jpg
    0-15k.jpg
    648.1 KB · Views: 1,316
  • 0-16e.jpg
    0-16e.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 1,268
  • 099_WEB.jpg
    099_WEB.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 1,226
  • 0564137030.jpg
    0564137030.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 1,221
  • comicsfromhell_org_102.jpg
    comicsfromhell_org_102.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,210
  • comicsfromhell_org_166.jpg
    comicsfromhell_org_166.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 1,270
#3 is a good drawing of the Roman-style eculeus 'little horse' -
note how the victim is lifted up off the 'bed' -
the torture comprises stretching, suddenly dropping,
then stretching her sharply again.

After a few shocks like that,
iron hooks are heating up in the brazier,
ready to tear her strained limbs and flanks...​

Since a few days I am a Member of this forum and I like very well. Like I said in the Wellcome Thread I am a more a Fan of rack torture and women being strung up. I found some very fine pics here in this forum but I am also looking for some videos and comics stories including racking, hanging and torturing the medieval art. Has anybody an idea where I can find those? Thanks

Since a few days I am a Member of this forum and I like very well. Like I said in the Wellcome Thread I am a more a Fan of rack torture and women being strung up. I found some very fine pics here in this forum but I am also looking for some videos and comics stories including racking, hanging and torturing the medieval art. Has anybody an idea where I can find those? Thanks
perhaps?
http://www.darksites.net/lug/details/n-343/Folterwelt.html

OK Thank you. There are some nice vids indeed.
This slow clicking of the security lock of the winch turns me on.

I may have posted it somewhere here before but here are couple of pics and clips:

010.jpg

http://boundheat.com/app/samplemovie/19

need to look for the other one.

Hello from San Francisco!!!Jess and I are getting married on the 7th!And BTW I love the pic!!
how quick is the time gone..........................................

Back
Top Bottom