Rebellion In 2014?

Go to CruxDreams.com
read a newspaper article on the Mel and Juul's cruxforumpaper

dragged-to-execution.png
Thanks to Preceptor for the pics in this manip for our newspaper;)
our fast news reporter will wait in this town for more news about the rebellion:devil:
a scoop for our paper and only in this thread

read a newspaper article on the Mel and Juul's cruxforumpaper
Thanks to Preceptor for the pics in this manip for our newspaper;)
our fast news reporter will wait in this town for more news about the rebellion:devil:
a scoop for our paper and only in this thread

"Barb the Pout" ... oh my, how the insults are flying now......at least they are being dragged across a sandy surface:)

Tree is not on strike, he does not crucify on Good Friday. Of course this means many crosses will be freed up for the next round of rebel slaves, drawing us closer to the execution of the rebel leaders....

t

The patchy clouds drifted over the hill shading one crucified slave while leaving the one on the cross next to her burning under the sun. Tree, Gunner, and Bull nailed one of the twin rebel slaves to a fresh THT, Inc. cross then nailed her sister to a cross finished only enough to hold together while the slave dies on it.

Once both women were nailed they were raised within minutes of each other. The one on the smooth cross howled in agony while the one on the rough cross (near you on the right) looked over at Barbaria and Joan Tree and said “I crashed the sight in 2013.”

hill crosses 100 twins late.jpg

T

...it can be significant as Tree is hearing the chants 'Crucify her, crucify her!!!' from the mob outside the obsolete prison that Barbaria is held in...

t
contradict the honourable fair judge..............not good Tree.

contradict the honourable fair judge..............not good Tree.
Dear Honourable fair Judge...
Tree regrets your thin-skinned cheap motherf*cking ass was offended by a mere suggestion. As an officer of the court I take you whining concerns like a load of crap with great weight...

Respectfully,

The Hanging Tree

...stupid f*ck ...what, Ulrika, no I am not drunk, why??? Yes I can use a drink...

Back
Top Bottom