Rebellion In 2014?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Dear Honourable fair Judge...
Tree regrets your thin-skinned cheap motherf*cking ass was offended by a mere suggestion. As an officer of the court I take you whining concerns like a load of crap with great weight...

Respectfully,

The Hanging Tree

...stupid f*ck ...what, Ulrika, no I am not drunk, why??? Yes I can use a drink...
need more than one..............................we need to talk officer.
give him a nice blowjob Ulrika..............he need it

While Joan Tree was harassing Barbaria on the Hill of 100 Crosses Tree had flown to Paris where he appeared before a magistrate that looked strangely familiar.

He argued that the lumber robber baroness Messaline was aiding the rebellion of 2014 by charging unusual high prices for lumber used to crucify the rebel slaves.

The magistrate was not inclined to convict the fair Messaline (since they often slept together in the biblical sense of the term- RR) but the crafty attorney Tree passed an envelope full pictures (taken R. Rodent Video Productions, LLC) of the magistrate in compromising positions with both the Bailiff Ulrika and the red-head Ariel.

admi king.jpg

Tree was immediately given permission to arrest the lumber robber baroness Messaline and transport her back to the obsolete prison near the Hill of 100 Crosses…

t

“You are angry with me Tree, aren’t you?”

“I’m not pleased with you, Messa” he replied.

“So I made a bit of money; does that make me a rebel?”

“I don’t judge, that is up to the fair and just Judge Admi and his Persecutor Rodent.”

“So what do you want from me, Tree?”

“I’m taking you back to the Hill of 100 Crosses where you can die with your sister rebels.”

“Whatever… would you care to bathe with me?”

wedding 047.jpg

T

...no, Ulrika, it is nobody's business what we did...

...or didn't...

While Joan Tree was harassing Barbaria on the Hill of 100 Crosses Tree had flown to Paris where he appeared before a magistrate that looked strangely familiar.

He argued that the lumber robber baroness Messaline was aiding the rebellion of 2014 by charging unusual high prices for lumber used to crucify the rebel slaves.

The magistrate was not inclined to convict the fair Messaline (since they often slept together in the biblical sense of the term- RR) but the crafty attorney Tree passed an envelope full pictures (taken R. Rodent Video Productions, LLC) of the magistrate in compromising positions with both the Bailiff Ulrika and the red-head Ariel.

View attachment 117844

Tree was immediately given permission to arrest the lumber robber baroness Messaline and transport her back to the obsolete prison near the Hill of 100 Crosses…

t

Oh, no Messa!:eek: You are about to die on the cross with the rest of us...run, run, run

Like or not, Messa will ride her cross along with the other rebel leaders knowing she sold Tree the wood from which she hangs...

Tree

...after her fair trial of course...
By blue nose who always thinking abt red head.
How can he decide fair ? :p

No, Barb, If I run, it's to my cross !!! I LOVE IT !!!
The Messa I know will not run, she will prepare her roses for her crown ;)
Yes, Run to the cross n kiss the nails, that's our style ;) !
Like or not, Messa will ride her cross along with the other rebel leaders knowing she sold Tree the wood from which she hangs...

Tree

yep we were not quick enough she was already running:doh:

public disgrace crossway.jpg

By blue nose who always thinking abt red head.
How can he decide fair ? :p
a blond isn't a problem my dear

Tree

Well, at least we other rebel leaders will be in the best of company.;):rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom