Rebellion In 2014?

Go to CruxDreams.com
So now he is the RODENTINTERROGATOR.....what next?
If it is any (and I doubt it is) consolation, Tree is annoyed that RR purchased the plug at the Stockroom instead of Nailus Martyrs. Tree would sue him for contract violations but fears the result of his second civil lawsuit would run closer to his results of his criminal defense record...

Tree

...for newer members, Tree has 'won' one court case and that was having Messaline's death certificate declared null and void in 'After Messa's plans go awry' and even then he was thrown out of court long before trial was over...

...no he has yet to win a capital punishment case for any of the ladies of the Crux Forums...

:devil:i didn't know ulrika.......................I'm fair and a judge in this thread:doh:

So decided the next rebel would be tried on the veranda. Yupar was brought out and the charges against her were read, rebellion and slaughter of IMF forces.
yupar chained.jpg
She answered “Is that all you can think of? I spit in your direction and hope you can drum up more against me.”

Judge Admi had her brought to his private chamber to advise her of the severity of the charges…
bondage 086.jpg
…but she seemed unimpressed…

T

So decided the next rebel would be tried on the veranda. Yupar was brought out and the charges against her were read, rebellion and slaughter of IMF forces.
View attachment 119812
She answered “Is that all you can think of? I spit in your direction and hope you can drum up more against me.”

Judge Admi had her brought to his private chamber to advise her of the severity of the charges…
View attachment 119813
…but she seemed unimpressed…

T
but drummed great

zenra-drums-1.mp4_000683983.jpg

A quick aside here; prison guards and off-duty police like those Judge Admi hired are not the same thing. Prison guards are used to periodic head counts and constant vigilance over the prisoners whereas cops are used to catching the ‘bad guys’ and bringing them to jail and let the former take care of them. So it should come as no surprise that one of the rent-a-cops at the rented obsolete prison stumble across a rebel slave they had placed in a hot box days before and had been forgotten about.
cage 080.jpg
The heat and lack of water had already taken a heavy toll on her body. The rented guard called Gunner after Tree did not answer his cell phone (it’s not charge and he has no idea where it is anyway) to have Tree perform an emergency crucifixion. When Tree got the news he asked Judge Admi for a continuance of the PERSECUTION trial of the slave known as PKin. At first the judge was not inclined to grant Tree’s request but Tree finally convinced the judge it was in his own best interest.

“Listen your honor (he loves to be called that) if PETS (People for the Ethical Treatment of Slaves) finds out that I am going to crucify a dehydrated, half-starved rebel slave they will get an injunction blocking her execution until she is fed and rehydrated.”

“So?”

“So that means I have to hire a registered nurse to rehydrate her and certify she has had plenty to eat.”

“Can’t Ulrika do that?”
eul 12 a.jpg eul 12.jpg
“Ulrika is a kinky bitch and a fine bailiff but she is not a registered nurse. I’m going to have to hire an RN and the rebel slave will have to stay in the rented obsolete prison’s infirmary until she is healthy enough to crucify. That could take seven to ten days and it will all be one your tab!”

Judge Admi slammed his gavel and declared Tree’s request for a continuance was grant. Then he asked “May we BEAT A CONFESSION question PKin while you are away?”

“As long as she has consul present…”

T

Tree met Bull and Gunner at the Hill of 100 Crosses in time to meet the guards deliver the rebel they forgot in the hot box. They had given her as much water as she could hold but with her shrunken stomach that wasn’t much. They hadn’t told her she was being brought to her execution. When she saw where she was she began to plead for them not to crucify her not because she expected them not to but because she was worried she was too weak to last even a day.

She was nailed to a cross that was stained and soiled by four slaves that had preceded her to their deaths. So wasted was her body that it took only Gunner to lift the cross with her nailed to it. She cried “Don’t drop it!” so he lowered the cross into the hole. Tree looked at the thin woman on the cross and asked what her name was. She looked at him and said “I am Barbaria.”
book temp a11.jpg
He fished out a cigarette and with a loud click opened his Zippo lighter and took a deep drag. He thought ‘no you’re not but I think you’ll live long enough to meet her.’

Tree went back to the court in the rented obsolete prison to find PKin’s head locked in a drain grate and the prosecutor Rodent about to stripe her ass with leather.
opp 070.jpg
“What the hell are you doing?” Tree demanded.

“We are questioning her” Judge Admi replied.

“I said she had to have consul present!”

“You did and Prosecutor Rodent is an attorney. Really, Tree, you must be more specific in your requests” Judge Admi admonished. “Please proceed, Mr. Rodent…”

tree

Last edited:
Yupar, Professor Tree has studied your reply (at no charge to you) and wishes to offer several thoughts that may help you understand the situation and ease your concerns...

First, and foremost, R. Rodent is an animal and while small a beast of the wild. While like a cat he may appear domesticated he is a foraging beast that would love nothing more than to nibble on your crucified clit while swishing his tail across your labia and bum while his front claws are latched on your lower belly and his back one tear at your thighs... It's nature...

Second, Tree can no more train a wild animal whether it be a squirrel or a blue nosed Dutch slave-trading judge than he can win a court case.

Third, Rodent and Admi are in this together- neither forcing the other... like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid...

T

...no, Ulrika, I am not going to suggest who plays Butch or Sundance or Admi or the rodent in the movie...

I m getting scared my innocent rodent. Cuz Mr. Tree trained him, Admi forced him to turn cruel :p
my dear grandchild you made me upset..........I'm a respected judge who thinks always the best about his subordinates and never forced them to be cruel................they are that or they are that not, yep my child that simple it is. And Tree? he is simple Tree.....hard as a tree, a simple American carpenter, respect staff-member in my court

my dear grandchild you made me upset..........I'm a respected judge who thinks always the best about his subordinates and never forced them to be cruel................they are that or they are that not, yep my child that simple it is. And Tree? he is simple Tree.....hard as a tree, a simple American carpenter, respect staff-member in my court
Ohhhh nooo, feel like I insulted great Judge :(
Pls spare for my mistake !!!
Ohhhhh nooooo, pls dont put me on the crossssss! I m sorrrrry :D

Yupar, Professor Tree has studied your reply (at no charge to you) and wishes to offer several thoughts that may help you understand the situation and ease your concerns...

First, and foremost, R. Rodent is an animal and while small a beast of the wild. While like a cat he may appear domesticated he is a foraging beast that would love nothing more than to nibble on your crucified clit while swishing his tail across your labia and bum while his front claws are latched on your lower belly and his back one tear at your thighs... It's nature...

Second, Tree can no more train a wild animal whether it be a squirrel or a blue nosed Dutch slave-trading judge than he can win a court case.

Third, Rodent and Admi are in this together- neither forcing the other... like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid...

T

...no, Ulrika, I am not going to suggest who plays Butch or Sundance or Admi or the rodent in the movie...
Tree, dont say too much.
I m a type who do first before saying !
You words are noisy.
Yeah my body is in your hands.
But u will nvr win my mind ;)

PKin did not confess per se but declared “I am sorry we did not kill all the IMF bastards!”

The wise judge took her statement as he had Yupar’s disappointment there were only two charges against her as a confession and with Yupar PKin was sentenced to death on the cross.

Next up was the elf girl warrior who had been captured in an attempt to rescue the rebel leaders from the rented obsolete prison. She was tried as a co-conspirator of the rebel leaders. She was brought naked to the defense stand under heavy guard and ridged restraint.
conn stock.jpg
Tree objected to the way Connie was presented to the court stating that the yoke and lack of clothing could prejudice the court with an assumption of guilt. Before the fair and just judge could rule on Tree’s objection Connie spoke in a firm voice “My only regret is that I failed to rescue my sisters. In case the judge is too stupid to understand what that means in plain English I am guilty as charged and of more than you could list!”

As the gavel banged down the judge sentenced her to death on the cross. Tree stared at Connie and asked “What the hell am I wasting my time here for?”
court 206.jpg
Connie said “I’ve seen your win-loss record. I’m just helping you get back to your Seagram’s sooner.”

Tree thanked her as she was led away…

T

Back
Top Bottom