Rebellion In 2014?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Geeze. Still peddling that fair trial bullshit, huh? We all know that no matter what happens in the courtroom, no matter how innocent we may be, no matter what the bribes we may pay, the outcome will always be the same.:rolleyes:
View attachment 119095 Tree perpetrates yet another slur on Barbaria's fair reputation.
simple......................................logical conclusion:devil:

The trials came in no particular order. Barbaria’s was first. The fair and just Judge Admi had her dresses in a black full slip so she would be presentable to the court held in the depths of the rented obsolete prison. Barbaria was BOUND TO A POST brought to the defense table and stood while the litany of charges was read. A few, such as violet rebellion, may have been actually valid but most were the standard BULLSHIT charges that were brought in the judge’s court. When the charges had been read the guest PERSECUTOR prosecutor, Joan Tree objected. She walked over to Barbaria and cut the strap of the slip covering Barbaria right breast, exposing Barbaria’s ample bosom. She said “This slave cunt is out of uniform, thus a spy!”
“I did not choose to wear this” Barbaria replied.

“She is correct, I had her wear the slip so she was dressed appropriately for court” the fair and just judge replied.
bar in 108.jpg
“Did she object?” Joan Tree demanded.

“No but I think she knows the law less than her defense attorney, the esteemed barrister Tree.”

“This is a disturbing development” the judge replied. “Is it possible anyone that stupid?”

“Only my brother…”

t

"She walked over to Barbaria and cut the strap of the slip covering Barbaria right breast, exposing Barbaria’s ample bosom. She said “This slave cunt is out of uniform, thus a spy!”"

That was a uniform? Joan Tree is crazier than I thought, and twice as dangerous! Help!:eek:

...there is no help... even the cat got off the keyboard...

Barbaria defiantly refused to enter a plea of guilt or innocence. She declared “If I were to enter a plea I would be respecting the authority of your court, which I do not! Do with me as you will but I will not enter a plea in a court I do not recognize!”
“Whatever,” the fair and just judge replied “but perhaps some interrogation will bring you around.

Barbaria’s wrists were bound behind her back and she was taken to the interrogation room deep in the bowels of the rented obsolete prison. Hung inverted by her ankles she heard a familiar voice behind her. He said “Hello, Barbaria, it is so good to see you. I think we will start with a suppository and a butt plug and move onto the whip. When you tell me you’re cramping more than you can stand we’ll pull the plug and you can be like ‘Ole Faithful’ spewing crap all over yourself.”

“You’re a bastard, Rodent” Barbaria cried as he rammed the suppository into her bowels.

hang invert 007 a.jpg
T

...there is no help... even the cat got off the keyboard...

Barbaria defiantly refused to enter a plea of guilt or innocence. She declared “If I were to enter a plea I would be respecting the authority of your court, which I do not! Do with me as you will but I will not enter a plea in a court I do not recognize!”
“Whatever,” the fair and just judge replied “but perhaps some interrogation will bring you around.

Barbaria’s wrists were bound behind her back and she was taken to the interrogation room deep in the bowels of the rented obsolete prison. Hung inverted by her ankles she heard a familiar voice behind her. He said “Hello, Barbaria, it is so good to see you. I think we will start with a suppository and a butt plug and move onto the whip. When you tell me you’re cramping more than you can stand we’ll pull the plug and you can be like ‘Ole Faithful’ spewing crap all over yourself.”

“You’re a bastard, Rodent” Barbaria cried as he rammed the suppository into her bowels.

View attachment 119366
T
Half human half squirrel ;)
is he mutant ? :p

hang-invert-007-a-jpg.119366

T
yep a very cuddly creature

Barbaria hung inverted when R. Rodent held a massive stainless steel anal plug before her eyes. He asked her if she wanted to lick it before he shoved it into her ass as that would be the only lubricant offered. She looked at the shining sculpted devise shaped like the ace of spade from a deck of cards only larger. Its girth had to be almost that of Bull’s erect cock though nowhere near as long.

Barbaria was tempted to lick it but refused, thinking it would a humiliation to submit to the Rodent’s will. She winced but suppressed the howl she really wanted to let loose with when R. Rodent shoved the dry massive stainless steel through her sphincter. She hung trembling as the large base pressed against her inner thighs as it seemed to want to follow the head into her bowel. Just as she began to relax her eyes opened wide as the thin shell of the suppository dissolved and it began fizzing like an Alka-Seltzer in her colon. She jerked and twisted and the rodent sang “Pop, pop, fizz, fizz, o what a relief it is! By your reaction I presume the suppository is working. It will do better if it is stirred up in there so let the whipping begin!”

hang invert 008.jpg

He flogged her for an hour though she had long lost track of time. There was a small ring at the base of the plug that the rodent hooked a cable to that ran through a pulley suspended from the ceiling. He delighted in demonstrating he could lift her weight from the suspension cuffs about her ankles and she would hang from the plug in her bottom. “Just confess, Barbaria, and I’ll take it out as gently as I can. Otherwise I’ll raise you up a meter by your ass and let you drop. The plug will stop 2/3’s the way down; your body won’t.”
Barbaria was cramping and her bowels churned. She whimpered ‘Viva the rebellion!”

“C’est la vie” R. Rodent replied as she heard a motor start and painfully she was raised by her bottom…

T

While R. Rodent was busy with Barbaria, Judge Admi and Tree sat on the veranda having adult beverages for the noon break of the court session.
tree and admi Gil.jpg
“What if Barbaria doesn’t confess?” Tree asked.

“It doesn’t matter” Judge Admi said. “We have a prosecution witness.”

“You do realize the prosecution had to share all evidence with the defense” Tree replied “that being me.”

“With you record I doubt that would help Barbaria much. Besides, you are quoting U.S. law which does not apply to my court.”

“I suppose you are right” Tree said.

“Should we hold the next session outside?” Admi asked.

“I see no reason not to…”

tree and admi lawn 2.jpg

tree

Barbaria hung inverted when R. Rodent held a massive stainless steel anal plug before her eyes. He asked her if she wanted to lick it before he shoved it into her ass as that would be the only lubricant offered. She looked at the shining sculpted devise shaped like the ace of spade from a deck of cards only larger. Its girth had to be almost that of Bull’s erect cock though nowhere near as long.

Barbaria was tempted to lick it but refused, thinking it would a humiliation to submit to the Rodent’s will. She winced but suppressed the howl she really wanted to let loose with when R. Rodent shoved the dry massive stainless steel through her sphincter. She hung trembling as the large base pressed against her inner thighs as it seemed to want to follow the head into her bowel. Just as she began to relax her eyes opened wide as the thin shell of the suppository dissolved and it began fizzing like an Alka-Seltzer in her colon. She jerked and twisted and the rodent sang “Pop, pop, fizz, fizz, o what a relief it is! By your reaction I presume the suppository is working. It will do better if it is stirred up in there so let the whipping begin!”

View attachment 119685

He flogged her for an hour though she had long lost track of time. There was a small ring at the base of the plug that the rodent hooked a cable to that ran through a pulley suspended from the ceiling. He delighted in demonstrating he could lift her weight from the suspension cuffs about her ankles and she would hang from the plug in her bottom. “Just confess, Barbaria, and I’ll take it out as gently as I can. Otherwise I’ll raise you up a meter by your ass and let you drop. The plug will stop 2/3’s the way down; your body won’t.”
Barbaria was cramping and her bowels churned. She whimpered ‘Viva the rebellion!”

“C’est la vie” R. Rodent replied as she heard a motor start and painfully she was raised by her bottom…

T

So now he is the RODENTINTERROGATOR.....what next?

Back
Top Bottom