Rebellion In 2014?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Judge Admi, satisfied with Tree’s short drop demonstration of the short drop hanging of the ‘low value’ slaves, approved the hanging of 250 of the slaves. The other 250 would be shipped to the feared Moroccan slave market after being personal selected by the Dutch slave trader A. D. Mihoek.

Those selected to be hanged were taken from their crowded cells and prepared…
slave roundup 004.jpg

…while others were readied to be shipped to the slave markets…

slave roundup 4.jpg

Every hour six slaves were brought to the base of the Hill of 100 Crosses and placed three each on two benches. They were noosed…

d b 022.jpg

...and spent the last moments of their lives pondering if they got the best deal of all the slaves. Some recognized friends from the rebellion writhing on their crosses above them aware that a night or two had passed since the crucified rebel had been taken from her cell. They were aware they would not suffer anywhere near as long.
Then there were their sisters being shipped to Morocco. No one had ever heard of a slave being shipped there ever being seen again.

All the thought of how easy they had it was forgotten when the benches they stood on were kicked away. Even the slaves by their sides were forgotten as they struggled with their individual crisis cause by the rope suspending their bodies and slowly choking the life out of them. They looked at the ground a half-meter beneath their toes and tried to reach it. It may as well been a mile…

hang 042.jpg

…while looking on from the hill the gamut of emotions ran through the heads of the crucified rebels as they watched the hanged rebels hang limp after a few minutes.

‘Why did they get off easy?’ to ‘My god, they are dead!’

hill 100 crosses hang.jpg

t

Judge Admi, satisfied with Tree’s short drop demonstration of the short drop hanging of the ‘low value’ slaves, approved the hanging of 250 of the slaves. The other 250 would be shipped to the feared Moroccan slave market after being personal selected by the Dutch slave trader A. D. Mihoek.

Those selected to be hanged were taken from their crowded cells and prepared…
View attachment 114270

…while others were readied to be shipped to the slave markets…

View attachment 114271

Every hour six slaves were brought to the base of the Hill of 100 Crosses and placed three each on two benches. They were noosed…

View attachment 114272

...and spent the last moments of their lives pondering if they got the best deal of all the slaves. Some recognized friends from the rebellion writhing on their crosses above them aware that a night or two had passed since the crucified rebel had been taken from her cell. They were aware they would not suffer anywhere near as long.
Then there were their sisters being shipped to Morocco. No one had ever heard of a slave being shipped there ever being seen again.

All the thought of how easy they had it was forgotten when the benches they stood on were kicked away. Even the slaves by their sides were forgotten as they struggled with their individual crisis cause by the rope suspending their bodies and slowly choking the life out of them. They looked at the ground a half-meter beneath their toes and tried to reach it. It may as well been a mile…

View attachment 114269

…while looking on from the hill the gamut of emotions ran through the heads of the crucified rebels as they watched the hanged rebels hang limp after a few minutes.

‘Why did they get off easy?’ to ‘My god, they are dead!’

View attachment 114273

t

Nice post. To each their own... I prefer the cross

While the rebel slaves that were hanged might not have appreciated their relatively brief journey to the other side of life on the Hill of 100 Crosses their swift execution was met with mixed reviews. A dark haired rebel watched as every hour six more were hanged. She knew a few of them from the slave harem she had belonged. Having been crucified last the evening before, she was far from death. She looked down the hill and growled “Look at them! A couple of minutes hanged and it’s over; why do you think that is?”

“Christ, Fran, I don’t know” wheezed the woman almost facing her. By chance two slaves from the same harem were crucified near each other though the other was one of the first raised the day before.
“The fucking bitches are getting off easy!”

crux 088.jpg

“They’re just as dead as we’ll be” the slave crucified longer said.

“Martha, you are an idiot!” the dark haired rebel exclaimed. “They are getting off easy.”

“Dead’s dead, Fran” she moaned in reply as another six were hanged…

t

A reminder of where we are…

…besides on the Hill of 100 Crosses…

While there were six ‘low value’ slaves being hanged every hour on the hour there were still slaves to crucify. Tree was still amazed that as each crucified rebel refused to have their side pierced when they had been crucified for 48 hours. So a THT, Inc. had an employee wondering around the Hill of 100 Crosses looking for slaves that had died on their cross. Having been denied water few lasted more than 60 hours. The warm front that blew through sped their dehydration and the still cool nights sapped energy from the women as they shivered on their crosses.

When a rebel was found dead her replacement for that cross was brought to the hill to watch the callous removal of the slave’s body. Sometimes the wrist spikes were removed first. The condemned rebel waiting her turn would hear the bones in the dead rebel’s wrists break as one then the other spike were pulled using pry bars. She would watch the body contort as it hung from one wrist and its feet until the second wrist was freed of the spike followed by the dull thud of the body flopping to the ground accompanied by the sounds of bones breaking and tendons and ligaments tearing in the still nailed feet. After the last spike was removed new slaves that had not been part of the rebellion were tasked with carrying the body off.

Recall that Tree’s cross supply had been severely depleted by raids on the Tree estate, and he was forced to by wood from the French lumber baroness, Messaline. Tree is almost as tight with money as Judge Admi and had built many of the crosses shorter than usually to save wood. This led to many of the rebels being nailed to their crosses standing up as Tree was also too cheap to use diesel fuel to pluck the crosses out of the ground with his Bobcat.

crux 091.jpg

Make no mistake even with Tree’s sharpened spikes having your wrists nailed to wood is a painful experience but it was nothing compared to having your feet pulled from beneath you. Hanging from the spikes the pain is so intense that most slaves did not even notice their feet being crossed over the face of the stipe until the first blow of Tree’s hammer had shattered their feet. By the time the pain registered the spike was already in the stipe and the slave was already pinned.
Meanwhile, Tree’s sister Joan was over at the obsolete Prison Judge Admi had rented causing Barbaria no end of discomfort before she took the rebel to the Tree house perhaps for the last time before her crucifixion…

cage 109.jpg

t

...no Ulrika, I do not know what my sister has against Barbaria...

...soft wood, not good for multiple crux's on the same cross...

We'll negotiate, Admi, but I fear I will have to bend over and grab my socks before I get near a fair price...

T

...what, Ulrika??? No, no one gives a shit over the plight of the rebel slaves...

...men are like that...

...no, not me ...

...soft wood, not good for multiple crux's on the same cross...

We'll negotiate, Admi, but I fear I will have to bend over and grab my socks before I get near a fair price...

T

...what, Ulrika??? No, no one gives a shit over the plight of the rebel slaves...

...men are like that...

...no, not me ...

I'm a fair dutch slave-trader and if you can give me some nice redheads we will for sure have a deal..............oh and no not those girls with melons acting as their tits............... a mouth-full is enough

Last edited:
I'm a fair dutch slave-trader and if you can give me some nice redheads we will for sure have a deal..............oh and no not those girls with melons acting as their tits............... a mouth-full is enough

Very demanding our Admi...has to be "just the right size" or no deal.

Very demanding our Admi...has to be "just the right size" or no deal.
I expect he also has specifications for arse size and shape, leg length and so on...nothing too demanding you understand :D :p
Me thinks, my price, for the cruxwood is quite reasonable, but too much for our old chap that's why I offered him a fair exchange

Back
Top Bottom