Rebellion In 2014?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Me thinks, my price, for the cruxwood is quite reasonable, but too much for our old chap that's why I offered him a fair exchange

Notice how Admi always manages to get the word "fair" into his posts? Could it be that he feels a need to constantly reinforce the idea in our minds?

Pushing 46,000 views today....LONG LIVE THE MEMORY OF REBELLION 2014

Notice how Admi always manages to get the word "fair" into his posts? Could it be that he feels a need to constantly reinforce the idea in our minds?

Pushing 46,000 views today....LONG LIVE THE MEMORY OF REBELLION 2014
y're clever my dear child:devil:

A few hours before Tree and his team wrapped up a hard day of crucifying and hanging slaves, Joan Tree arrived at the Tree house with Barbaria. She bound Barbaria to the ceiling beams and fixed a spreader bar to her ankles. Coldly she said “I don’t know what my brother sees in you but let’s make sure you are not too comfortable when you are on your back while he fucks you tonight.”

Joan displayed a thick leather strap to the rebel before circling behind her. As Barbaria braced herself for the first blow she looked down at her breasts riding her heaving chest and swaying as she shifted her feet and thought it best for the sake of her breasts not to mention that Tree prefers her on top facing him. She clinched her teeth as the leather whistled through the air towards her back…

tree's sister 11.jpg

T

When Tree got back to the Tree house he went immediately to shower the sweat, blood, and grit of the day from his body. The crucified slaves wished they could. He slipped into his smoking jacket (quite debonair), poured a glass of wine, and walked towards the deck when he ran into his sister Joan. She was dressed to the nines and he asked what she was up to. Cheerfully she said “I have a ‘date’ with Bull and Gunner.”

“I don’t see what you see in them” Tree replied.

“Simple, dear brother, two cocks beat one any day of the week” she laughed. “And when both cocks are bigger than yours you don’t have a chance. But don’t fret dear brother, I brought you a plaything.”

Joan pointed to the dining table where Barbaria laid bound on her sore back. Tree said “That’s very thoughtful of you, Joan.”

“Think nothing of it, my brother. I warmed her up for you with thirty lashes with a leather strap. Don’t let her tell you she didn’t like it either. It wasn’t sweat running from her cunt by the time I was done. Oh, I almost forgot… Here’s the remote!”

Tree looked at it and saw the ‘NM’ logo of Nailus Martyrs and asked what it was for. Joan said “I stuffed a deluxe remote controlled Racing Rodent in her bottom. The green button on the right vibrates her clit and cunt. The left green button does the same to her ass. The yellow buttons shocks her- same layout- and the red buttons vibrates and shocks both her cunt and ass. See?”

While Joan held the red button down Barbaria jerked and strained against the ropes and cried mutedly past the ball gag. Joan leaned forward and kissed Tree then playfully bit his lower lip. “Don’t worry dear brother I will fuck you like you have never been fucked when that cunt is hanging from her cross. You’re still a good fuck for an old man. I have to go… can’t keep the boys waiting!”

tree house party 002 a.jpg

“Just don’t fuck them to death, Joan. We have work tomorrow. And let go of the red button…”

T

While Joan held the red button down Barbaria jerked and strained against the ropes and cried mutedly past the ball gag.

View attachment 115465

Can't you hear me? All I am saying is could you please share with me some of that red wine in those two glasses next to me? This girl is thirsty and all you two can think about is whether Joan can outlast Gunner and Bull. Come on Tree send Joan off, untie me, and let's have a nice drink together, ok?

metart-nude-teen-girls1_big.jpg Pretty please:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tree indeed untied Barbaria, first removing the gag from her mouth. Joan seemed more adept to tying knots than Tree was undoing them as Barbaria thought he was taking forever. She exclaimed “Damn, Tree, can’t you just cut the ropes?”

Tree reached over and pressed the red button of the remote laying on the table. Barbaria bucked again as the Racing Rodent shocked and vibrated both her pussy and ass. Barbaria cursed him but he said “The more you tug on those ropes the harder it is for me to undo the knots.”

(THT Spokesman- ‘Both Neiman Marcus and Racing Rodent have sued THT Inc. the former for trademark infringement and the latter for defamation of character. While Mr. Tree would like to comment as the CEO of THT Inc. his legal counsel has advised him to make no statement. I will take questions… yes??? Well, the rodent is definitely a character but we are confident nothing that could be said about him could defame him…
o-JAY-CARNEY-facebook.jpg )

“Besides, Barbaria, these are new ropes. I’m not cutting ropes to comfort a rebel slave that is going to be crucified.”

“I haven’t had my fair trail and been condemned yet!” Barbaria protested, barely able to suppress her laugh. Tree found the knot that held the whole thing together and brought Barbaria to his steam shower so she could relax…

When we come back we will cover what is going on in the world of the Slave Rebellion of 2014…

T

…what, Ulrika??? Did I fuck her… is it really any of your business? You are as bad as the horny bastards on this site…

Tree will never tell... unless he opens that last bottle of spiked Seagram's left over from the Great Slave Rebellion of 2013...

t

...by the way, Barbaria, your narrator made a very unflattering comment about you on 'Dorothy goes to Traffic Court'...

While Barbaria showers and Tree fixes another cocktail (surprise, surprise) let’s get up to speed with what else is going on during this rebellion…

The wholesale execution of slaves became a cause celebrity and many media stars began carrying ‘earth-friendly’ purses that supported the cause of the slaves. They never donated any money to the slaves defense fund which greatly diminished Tree’s ability to defend them.

(Not that that would be much help- Ulrika)

One of them made the mistake of showing up in northwest Arkansas to help promote the spring horse racing season near Hot Springs carrying her paper ‘Save the Slaves’ purse.

hang 052.jpg

That area is known for both their ‘white lightning’ and their skills at tanning leather. The locals really didn’t care that she supported the rebellion but the paper purse pushed them over the top. They savagely raped then lynched her. Then the drunken mob cut her body down and pissed on her body…

hanged 7.jpg

t

While Barbaria showers and Tree fixes another cocktail (surprise, surprise) let’s get up to speed with what else is going on during this rebellion…

The wholesale execution of slaves became a cause celebrity and many media stars began carrying ‘earth-friendly’ purses that supported the cause of the slaves. They never donated any money to the slaves defense fund which greatly diminished Tree’s ability to defend them.

(Not that that would be much help- Ulrika)

One of them made the mistake of showing up in northwest Arkansas to help promote the spring horse racing season near Hot Springs carrying her paper ‘Save the Slaves’ purse.

View attachment 116183

That area is known for both their ‘white lightning’ and their skills at tanning leather. The locals really didn’t care that she supported the rebellion but the paper purse pushed them over the top. They savagely raped then lynched her. Then the drunken mob cut her body down and pissed on her body…

View attachment 116184

t

That northwest Arkansas crowd is a tough crowd!

did you know that Ulrika was in 2009 a slave from our elf queen? here a part she wrote in that time and yes she wrote much more page 18 coffeeshop..............................

"I can't tell you!"he said.
Hmmmmm too bad,you are a stubborn bastard." I then applied the steel clamps to his tender flesh,the pain caused him to buck agenst his bonds.GR pulled at the bindings that held him to the cross the pain was intense but he still would not talk.I stroked his hard member gently while Ulrika kissed his heaving chest."Thats it Ulrika,show him what he can have if he co-operates."I motioned for her to suck his cock which she did without hesitation...I looked into his eyes and said "You can't tell me that you prefer pain to the pleasure you could have,just tell me what I want to know and I will take you off the cross clean you up and then Ulrika will be all yours."Ulrika sucked GR hard up and down his shaft as he quivered in both pain and pleasure.I pulled the chain attached to the clamps the pain caused GR to buck and twitch.
"Well,how bout it,you can end this now...just tell me what I want to know!"GR still was tite liped and would not give me the information that I wanted.I ordered Ulrika to stop her work as GR was still being stubborn.
We took him off the cross and put him down for the night,after cleaning GR up he fell asleep,I was frustrated,tired and needed to sleep.I invited Ulrika to my bed for the night in which she was very willing,we would have dinner make love then sleep...in the morning we would start GR's sexual torture all over again.
2cz565f.jpg

did you know that Ulrika was in 2009 a slave from our elf queen? here a part she wrote in that time and yes she wrote much more page 18 coffeeshop..............................

"I can't tell you!"he said.
Hmmmmm too bad,you are a stubborn bastard." I then applied the steel clamps to his tender flesh,the pain caused him to buck agenst his bonds.GR pulled at the bindings that held him to the cross the pain was intense but he still would not talk.I stroked his hard member gently while Ulrika kissed his heaving chest."Thats it Ulrika,show him what he can have if he co-operates."I motioned for her to suck his cock which she did without hesitation...I looked into his eyes and said "You can't tell me that you prefer pain to the pleasure you could have,just tell me what I want to know and I will take you off the cross clean you up and then Ulrika will be all yours."Ulrika sucked GR hard up and down his shaft as he quivered in both pain and pleasure.I pulled the chain attached to the clamps the pain caused GR to buck and twitch.
"Well,how bout it,you can end this now...just tell me what I want to know!"GR still was tite liped and would not give me the information that I wanted.I ordered Ulrika to stop her work as GR was still being stubborn.
We took him off the cross and put him down for the night,after cleaning GR up he fell asleep,I was frustrated,tired and needed to sleep.I invited Ulrika to my bed for the night in which she was very willing,we would have dinner make love then sleep...in the morning we would start GR's sexual torture all over again.
2cz565f.jpg

No Admi, I didn't know that....before my time here....thanks for the little history lesson:)

Barbaria is still in Tree’s steam shower, so let’s continue telling what else is going on. Recall that Judge Admi has rented an obsolete prison to house the slaves before their execution. Beyond the rent he had to hire off-duty rent-a-cops to man the prison. It was not generosity that leads him to pay Tree for crucifying 1000 slaves as contracted while Tree would crucify only 500 and hangs another 250 while the judge sold another 250 slaves.

The judge had been sued by PETS (People for the Ethical Treatment of Slaves) to insure that the slaves were fed adequately and were housed in sanitary conditions until their executions. Even with ‘fudging’ on adequate feeding and sanitary conditions the expenses were more than Dutch judge wanted to pay especially after Tree found the crucified slaves were refusing the ‘48 hour mercy-kill’ and choosing to die when their bodies quit. This is dragging out the length of time it would take to complete the crucifixions.

While Tree had a contract to crucify a thousand slaves there were a few more than eleven hundred slaves captured. The judge, wanting to improve his profit margin, invited some very rich friends to pay to execute those slaves.

The obsolete rented prison proved a perfect backdrop for ‘period’ executions and by partnering with R. Rodent Video Productions and Judge Admi made a fine profit for letting his friends act out their fantasies. Here two act out their dreams of having archery practice on a serf girl that misbehaved. She was locked in an iron yoke that was tied to a trio of posts with a target behind her.

exe archer 2.jpg

One might think this a merciful execution except the archers couldn't hit the broad side of a prison, much less a girl squirming to save her life…

T

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom