Rosie's Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
It took almost an hour to get to the get to the airport from Rosie’s apartment. The man helps her out of the car and drives off leaving her standing alone on the tarmac. She watches as a blue and white 747 is pulled from a hanger. At first she thought it was Air Force One until she saw the tail art.
THT Jet tail art.jpg
Rosie watches the 747 rolling towards her growing larger by the moment. The plane is as large as her decision. All about her are signs saying ‘flammable’ and ‘no smoking’ when she hears the unmistakable sound of a Zippo lighter. She turns and sees a cowboy lighting up a Marlboro.

“Are you trying to blow us up?” Rosie asked.

“You should be so lucky” he replied. “It would be much quicker for you. No, I own that plane and it would greatly disappoint me if it went up in flames.”

“So you are the one that will have me crucified?” Rosie asked.

“I am the one who will crucify you but not the one that will have you crucified.”

“I don’t understand” Rosie replied.

“You don’t have to understand” the cowboy said. “Your fate is sealed.”

I squeeze my thighs together and my pussy almost squirts as I come with his words. I tell him I need to use the restroom. He looks at me and says “You are standing on the restroom. Hike your skirt and take care of your business.”
“Are you serious?” I ask.

“You piss in my plane and twelve hours on the cross will feel like a warm-up session. You will hang on your cross for days” the cowboy says as he pulls his flask from his duster’s pocket. The huge black man that drove me to the airport walks to the cowboy. He asks the cowboy if he had any instruction. The cowboy looks at me and says “She needs to use the restroom but expects privacy.”

The black man looks at me and says “Bitch, squat and piss!”

I do hiking my leather skirt and leaving a pool of piss between my feet. The plane didn’t take off until midafternoon and the flight was more than ten hours. I can look out the window of the plane and know we are heading east. The sun sets quickly and starts showing up long before I am ready for it. I see a few trucks when we land that had ‘Heathrow’ on them. England… what next???

I am put in a car and driven somewhere for more than an hour. When I climb from the car I ache. Being handcuffed this long is nearly as bad as bound to the cross.

perp walk 29.jpg
I look up at the arched wrought iron over the gates that says “Cruxton Abbey” and wonder what this means….

Tree

Things got busy at the Cruxton Abbey. Blaire returned from her cycling tour and was presented to Sir Wragg. He was less than pleased by her excellent finish or so he acted. He looked down at Blaire and said “Welcome back, Blaire, I hope you enjoyed your playtime. Now it is time for you to remember your station in life.”
blaire 044.jpg
Shortly after Blaire arrived another woman showed up. She had flown in to see Barbaria. Siss asked Sir Wragg if he was treating Barbaria horribly. He assured her he was doing the best he could. Siss told she wanted to see the wretched wench and she would make it worth his while later.
abbey 071.jpg
Sir Wragg granted her request to a point. Barbaria was locked in a cage and then after changing into something more comfortable Siss was allowed to see Barbaria. Knowing she would be watched with a hidden camera she molested Barbaria…
cage 151.jpg
...and berated Barb as worthless whore. But she leaned closer and whispered “How are you holding up, darling?”

“As well as can be expected, I guess” Barb whispered back. “Can you get me out of here?”

“We’re working on it…

Tree

Things got busy at the Cruxton Abbey. Blaire returned from her cycling tour and was presented to Sir Wragg. He was less than pleased by her excellent finish or so he acted. He looked down at Blaire and said “Welcome back, Blaire, I hope you enjoyed your playtime. Now it is time for you to remember your station in life.”
View attachment 172239
Shortly after Blaire arrived another woman showed up. She had flown in to see Barbaria. Siss asked Sir Wragg if he was treating Barbaria horribly. He assured her he was doing the best he could. Siss told she wanted to see the wretched wench and she would make it worth his while later.
View attachment 172240
Sir Wragg granted her request to a point. Barbaria was locked in a cage and then after changing into something more comfortable Siss was allowed to see Barbaria. Knowing she would be watched with a hidden camera she molested Barbaria…
View attachment 172241
...and berated Barb as worthless whore. But she leaned closer and whispered “How are you holding up, darling?”

“As well as can be expected, I guess” Barb whispered back. “Can you get me out of here?”

“We’re working on it…

Tree

Hail, hail, the gang's all here...

Caprice02.JPG .... and rescue is at hand, I hope...

Caprice01.JPG .... because I can't stand much more of this...

... help me help me Siss....get me out of this place!

I step out of the car and the huge black driver hands my passport to a strange looking man. He looks at it then me and says “Rosanne, hmmm… Welcome to the Cruxton Abbey.”

“Are you going to crucify me?” I ask.

Indignantly he says “I think not; I am merely the butler here.”

rif in woods.jpg
He pulls a key from his pocket and tells me to turn around. I do and for the first time in more than 20 hours my wrists are freed from the cuffs. Just as I begin to rub my aching joints he says “Strip, Rosanne.”

I hesitate for a moment and he barks “NOW!”

In moments I peel the blouse, bra, and skirt off. I step out of the leather skirt wearing only the heels and shackles.

“Shoes, too” he says. I squat down and unbuckle the straps and step out. I hear him pull the chain and cuffs out of the leather skirt and offer my wrists behind my back without being told to. As the metal surrounds my wrists I hope I have pleased him and wonder if it matters.

I am walked to what looks like the main house. A naked woman reclines against a BMW motorcycle and asks “what do you have, Riff?”

“A new toy for Master Wragg” he replies. “She won’t be around long.”

ATT00005.jpg
“I hope to get to play with her” the woman says.

“I will pass that along to Master Wragg,”

My pussy is wet again. He tossed my clothes and passport to the woman and says “Put these in the boiler. She won’t need them again, Messa.”

“Do I look like the ‘hired help’?” this Messa retorted.

“Take care of it or you will help polish her cross” the butler scowled.

Tree

I step out of the car and the huge black driver hands my passport to a strange looking man. He looks at it then me and says “Rosanne, hmmm… Welcome to the Cruxton Abbey.”

“Are you going to crucify me?” I ask.

Indignantly he says “I think not; I am merely the butler here.”

View attachment 172302
He pulls a key from his pocket and tells me to turn around. I do and for the first time in more than 20 hours my wrists are freed from the cuffs. Just as I begin to rub my aching joints he says “Strip, Rosanne.”

I hesitate for a moment and he barks “NOW!”

In moments I peel the blouse, bra, and skirt off. I step out of the leather skirt wearing only the heels and shackles.

“Shoes, too” he says. I squat down and unbuckle the straps and step out. I hear him pull the chain and cuffs out of the leather skirt and offer my wrists behind my back without being told to. As the metal surrounds my wrists I hope I have pleased him and wonder if it matters.

I am walked to what looks like the main house. A naked woman reclines against a BMW motorcycle and asks “what do you have, Riff?”

“A new toy for Master Wragg” he replies. “She won’t be around long.”

View attachment 172303
“I hope to get to play with her” the woman says.

“I will pass that along to Master Wragg,”

My pussy is wet again. He tossed my clothes and passport to the woman and says “Put these in the boiler. She won’t need them again, Messa.”

“Do I look like the ‘hired help’?” this Messa retorted.

“Take care of it or you will help polish her cross” the butler scowled.

Tree

Our Messa takes no crap from anyone :)

Back
Top Bottom