Roxie Is Tagged

Go to CruxDreams.com
My skirt is peeled from me and my blouse is cut away. A pillory is rolled out. Instead of seat there is a massive metal shaft that tapered at the top. If were a cock it would have shamed even Bull! It took more than half dozen large male students to mount me in the pillory and impale my bum on the shaft. I put up a hell of fight. They may have got me in quicker but I think they enjoyed groping me as much as putting me in this infernal device! I shrieked in agony as I was pushed down on the shaft.

I stare out at my former class as Joan Tree says “This condemned bitch isn’t very obedient. I think, oh I don’t know, twenty lashes would be in order. What do you think?”

The class applauds. I buck and cry out with each blow of the bullwhip Joan delivers.

class 023 a.jpg

My ass is in pain and my back burns from her vicious whipping but things still are going downhill. A cauldron of hot coals and Joan announced “Of course, this bitch has been condemned by the IMA so she can’t go to her execution on the cross without being tagged. I have been granted permission to fix her cunt tag right here before you!”

Tree

My skirt is peeled from me and my blouse is cut away. A pillory is rolled out. Instead of seat there is a massive metal shaft that tapered at the top. If were a cock it would have shamed even Bull! It took more than half dozen large male students to mount me in the pillory and impale my bum on the shaft. I put up a hell of fight. They may have got me in quicker but I think they enjoyed groping me as much as putting me in this infernal device! I shrieked in agony as I was pushed down on the shaft.

I stare out at my former class as Joan Tree says “This condemned bitch isn’t very obedient. I think, oh I don’t know, twenty lashes would be in order. What do you think?”

The class applauds. I buck and cry out with each blow of the bullwhip Joan delivers.

View attachment 183253

My ass is in pain and my back burns from her vicious whipping but things still are going downhill. A cauldron of hot coals and Joan announced “Of course, this bitch has been condemned by the IMA so she can’t go to her execution on the cross without being tagged. I have been granted permission to fix her cunt tag right here before you!”

Tree
Love the pic! :very_hot:

View attachment 183253

Tree

sad barb.jpg My mother said there would be days like this...but I never believed it until now. :oops::eek::confused:

View attachment 183255 My mother said there would be days like this...but I never believed it until now. :oops::eek::confused:

RR sent me a transcript of the whole conversation....

Barb's Mom: "What's this I hear about you joining Crux Forums?"

Barb: "H-how on earth do you know that?"

Mom: "I have moles everywhere. Well, squirrels actually."

Barb: "You mean, the Racing Rodent told you I'd joined the forums? What a bastard!"

Mom: "Mind your language, Barb, or you can go straight to your room with no supper! And I'll have you know he's a very very kind rodent. And he was only acting out of concern for your welfare!"

Barb: "Bugger my wel.."

Mom: "BARB!!!"

Barb: "Sorry Mom!"

Mom: "Well, since you mentioned bastards, what about Tree and Wragg?"

Barb: "What about them?"

Mom: "Let me tell you, my girl, if you spend any time at all anywhere near those two rattlesnakes, there will come days that you will regret for the rest of your life!"

And she was right, wasn't she, Barb? :rolleyes:

RR sent me a transcript of the whole conversation....

Barb's Mom: "What's this I hear about you joining Crux Forums?"

Barb: "H-how on earth do you know that?"

Mom: "I have moles everywhere. Well, squirrels actually."

Barb: "You mean, the Racing Rodent told you I'd joined the forums? What a bastard!"

Mom: "Mind your language, Barb, or you can go straight to your room with no supper! And I'll have you know he's a very very kind rodent. And he was only acting out of concern for your welfare!"

Barb: "Bugger my wel.."

Mom: "BARB!!!"

Barb: "Sorry Mom!"

Mom: "Well, since you mentioned bastards, what about Tree and Wragg?"

Barb: "What about them?"

Mom: "Let me tell you, my girl, if you spend any time at all anywhere near those two rattlesnakes, there will come days that you will regret for the rest of your life!"

And she was right, wasn't she, Barb? :rolleyes:

Mums know best, I guess :rolleyes:

This is just grand. I’m squatting with a telephone pole up my ass bent forward with my wrists and neck locked in a pillory. My tits hang less than flattering from my chest and ropes holding my legs splayed wide opened. I can only assume that fucking rodent supplied the camera staring at my pussy. There is a directional microphone aimed at me and Joan Tree wears a wireless microphone so even when she faces me her voice will be carried over the auditorium’s PA speakers.

Joan squats between my knees and begins kneading my labia to ready it to be pierce by the hot ring. I sneer “You are a sadistic bitch, Joan.”

Still rubbing me she says to the class “You must find some irony that when Professor Moore was lecturing this class she would consider what I am doing to her now would be educational but when she is the subject of the act it becomes ‘sadism’. You may be surprised that even uncomfortable bondage she is in her cunt is dripping wet with arousal.”

“It is adrenaline, you bitch” I protest.

“We’ll see. I think the class would be interested to see if I can bring you to an orgasm” she said with a wicked smile on her face.

“Don’t do it, Joan” I plead.

“Nonsense, Professor Moore, sex with another woman got you here. It would serve to show the class what a horny cunt you are and how much you deserve to die on the cross” Joan said as she began to massage my clit. Damn it she knows what she is doing! She narrates what she is doing. “One would think bound as uncomfortably as she is and with a massive shaft in her ass she could not possibly have an orgasm. But I have found that with women in particular they can endure pain and still experience an orgasm. If this slut was a man I doubt he would even begin to become erect much less ejaculate.

“Do not misunderstand that the woman wants an orgasm. I’m sure Professor Moore would rather die than have an orgasm but if my finger is telling me me what I think it is she will come for you very soon!”

Damn the bitch is right on that one. My ankles are locked in a stock and my legs bound just below my knees yet I hear the wood groan and the ropes squeak against the frame as I desperately try to close my legs to no avail. Then I feel it wash through me! The bitch did it! I am coming! My head swirls and the whole wood structure rattles as I buck in its constraints as I try to escape it! Then there is pain that I have never known!!!

An inhaler beneath my nose revives me. I feel a sensation of weight hanging from my sex and I realize I tagged condemned cunt!

bar in 009 b.jpg

Joan Tree is explaining that the next lecture will be on proper flogging of a condemned cunt. She advises the class to check the weather and dress accordingly as it will be held outdoors…

Tree

This is just grand. I’m squatting with a telephone pole up my ass bent forward with my wrists and neck locked in a pillory. My tits hang less than flattering from my chest and ropes holding my legs splayed wide opened. I can only assume that fucking rodent supplied the camera staring at my pussy. There is a directional microphone aimed at me and Joan Tree wears a wireless microphone so even when she faces me her voice will be carried over the auditorium’s PA speakers.

Joan squats between my knees and begins kneading my labia to ready it to be pierce by the hot ring. I sneer “You are a sadistic bitch, Joan.”

Still rubbing me she says to the class “You must find some irony that when Professor Moore was lecturing this class she would consider what I am doing to her now would be educational but when she is the subject of the act it becomes ‘sadism’. You may be surprised that even uncomfortable bondage she is in her cunt is dripping wet with arousal.”

“It is adrenaline, you bitch” I protest.

“We’ll see. I think the class would be interested to see if I can bring you to an orgasm” she said with a wicked smile on her face.

“Don’t do it, Joan” I plead.

“Nonsense, Professor Moore, sex with another woman got you here. It would serve to show the class what a horny cunt you are and how much you deserve to die on the cross” Joan said as she began to massage my clit. Damn it she knows what she is doing! She narrates what she is doing. “One would think bound as uncomfortably as she is and with a massive shaft in her ass she could not possibly have an orgasm. But I have found that with women in particular they can endure pain and still experience an orgasm. If this slut was a man I doubt he would even begin to become erect much less ejaculate.

“Do not misunderstand that the woman wants an orgasm. I’m sure Professor Moore would rather die than have an orgasm but if my finger is telling me me what I think it is she will come for you very soon!”

Damn the bitch is right on that one. My ankles are locked in a stock and my legs bound just below my knees yet I hear the wood groan and the ropes squeak against the frame as I desperately try to close my legs to no avail. Then I feel it wash through me! The bitch did it! I am coming! My head swirls and the whole wood structure rattles as I buck in its constraints as I try to escape it! Then there is pain that I have never known!!!

An inhaler beneath my nose revives me. I feel a sensation of weight hanging from my sex and I realize I tagged condemned cunt!

View attachment 183283

Joan Tree is explaining that the next lecture will be on proper flogging of a condemned cunt. She advises the class to check the weather and dress accordingly as it will be held outdoors…

Tree

Well, at least she was right with that remark about how wussy men can be!!!!!;)

What do you mean outdoors??? OH shit!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

This was suppose to be a short story about Roxie getting tagged and look what happened!!!!:eek:
Well, at least she was right with that remark about how wussy men can be!!!!!;)

What do you mean outdoors??? OH shit!!!!:eek::eek::eek:
Yes, outdoors, Barbaria, perhaps the professor will explain her tumescent nipples in the cool Minneapolis spring air while Tree can barely find his wheezer to take a pee in the same temperature...

Tree

This was suppose to be a short story about Roxie getting tagged and look what happened!!!!:eek:

Yes, outdoors, Barbaria, perhaps the professor will explain her tumescent nipples in the cool Minneapolis spring air while Tree can barely find his wheezer to take a pee in the same temperature...

Tree

Do you want the full scientific explanation of that anatomical phenomenon, or would you rather I find you a warm place to pee?

Do you want the full scientific explanation of that anatomical phenomenon, or would you rather I find you a warm place to pee?
Even inebriated Tree can stagger out on his deck and dig his wheezer out of his Carthart overalls and find a gap in the railing to piss through....

Of course, if you are offering to help, I will not turn you down....

T

Even inebriated Tree can stagger out on his deck and dig his wheezer out of his Carthart overalls and find a gap in the railing to piss through....

Of course, if you are offering to help, I will not turn you down....

T

That's one thing I never "help" a guy do .. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom