Roxie Is Tagged

Go to CruxDreams.com
Tree

Leo just want to remind you that it's not a hat hanger!

View attachment 183469

RR must be here, caught Leo playing with my 'formal' hat...

Top-Cat
That sounds strictly like a guy game....whatever it takes to lift your boat :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's not a game, with 8 cats you have to stake a claim...

Unfortunately they do not read piss in snow any better than I understand them telling me the lottery numbers...

Tree

This was suppose to be a short story about Roxie getting tagged and look what happened!!!!:eek:

Yes, outdoors, Barbaria, perhaps the professor will explain her tumescent nipples in the cool Minneapolis spring air while Tree can barely find his wheezer to take a pee in the same temperature...

Tree

...while Tree can barely find his wheezer to take a pee...

Ummm, perhaps age has something to do with it....?:p

(Hey, I've got nothing to lose here! My attorney, who has spies everywhere, keeps me informed about what's going on as I sit in prison awaiting my fate... :eek:. )

So, my attorney is delivering a personal written plea from me to Mr Tree--

"Mr Tree, if you need anyone (and I'm sure Gunnar and Bull..right?...are too ham-fisted for this, and Joan, from what I've heard about her, might take just a bit too much sadistic pleasure in the act) to help find your "wheezer" (just how many names do you guys have for that thing!!!!) I'll be glad to be your personal "wheezer attendant" to help warm up the poor thing so it comes out of hiding on those cold Minnesota mornings...or wherever else you may reside."

"I have very warm hands with long dexterous fingers....yeah! Think about that! Yes...and my lips are luscious and wet too!!!:D And I'm sure I could find a nice, warm place to park your cold wheezer...:rolleyes:"

"I am very well disposed to service you in any other way possible (gaaaaag, retch!!!)."

"Let's be honest here, Mr. Tree, I know (though my attorney) that all you IMF guys keep stables of sex slaves to satisfy your own perverted lusts while denying the people the right to pursue sexual gratification as they desire. :mad: Poor Prof. Moore and her friend Siss are paying the price for that now, as I, too, will in the near future." :eek:

"While there's nothing I can do for them at this point, I humbly ask that you grant me a pardon. I was just a sweet, innocent girl when I started on CruxForums, unaware of what trouble I could get into."

Obediently yours,

Roxanne
Condemned Cunt

P.S. I'll do anything to get away from this screeching, self-serving attorney of mine!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
...while Tree can barely find his wheezer to take a pee...

Ummm, perhaps age has something to do with it....?:p

(Hey, I've got nothing to lose here! My attorney, who has spies everywhere, keeps me informed about what's going on as I sit in prison awaiting my fate... :eek:. )

So, my attorney is delivering a personal written plea from me to Mr Tree--

"Mr Tree, if you need anyone (and I'm sure Gunnar and Bull..right?...are too ham-fisted for this, and Joan, from what I've heard about her, might take just a bit too much sadistic pleasure in the act) to help find your "wheezer" (just how many names do you guys have for that thing!!!!) I'll be glad to be your personal "wheezer attendant" to help warm up the poor thing so it comes out of hiding on those cold Minnesota mornings...or wherever else you may reside."

"I have very warm hands with long dexterous fingers....yeah! Think about that! Yes...and my lips are luscious and wet too!!!:D And I'm sure I could find a nice, warm place to park your cold wheezer...:rolleyes:"

"I am very well disposed to service you in any other way possible (gaaaaag, retch!!!)."

"Let's be honest here, Mr. Tree, I know (though my attorney) that all you IMF guys keep stables of sex slaves to satisfy your own perverted lusts while denying the people the right to pursue sexual gratification as they desire. :mad: Poor Prof. Moore and her friend Siss are paying the price for that now, as I, too, will in the near future." :eek:

"While there's nothing I can do for them at this point, I humbly ask that you grant me a pardon. I was just a sweet, innocent girl when I started on CruxForums, unaware of what trouble I could get into."

Obediently yours,

Roxanne
Condemned Cunt

P.S. I'll do anything to get away from this screeching, self-serving attorney of mine!!!!!!!!

Gee Roxie, does your attorney have rodent-like facial features?...yep, thought so.....well rest assured, you are in trouble good hands ... and yes, good question, how many names do guys have for that "thing" .... Oh, and I already know from experience what Mr. Tree will say when he reads your attorney-delivered personally written plea .... He will undoubtedly take a swig of Seagram's, light up a Marlboro, and mutter "Crucify the bitch!!!"

Last edited:
Gee Roxie, does your attorney have rodent-like facial features?...yep, thought so.....well rest assured, you are in trouble good hands ... and yes, good question, how many name do guys have for that "thing" .... Oh, and I already know from experience what Mr. Tree will say when he reads your attorney-delivered personally written plea .... He will undoubtedly take a swig of Seagram's, light up a Marlboro, and mutter "Crucify the bitch!!!"

...how many name do guys have for that "thing"

About as many names as they have for breast and vagina...:p, it would appear.

Girls sure don't think up all this shit...we've more important things to do...!:D...right???;)

You really should put "writing your name in the snow" on your bucket list. Don't know what your missing. :p:D:rolleyes:

Ummm...we're missing freezing our asses off??? And looking silly...:p

Isn't it the male of the species that usually marks its territory with urine? Guys are just following some atavistic urge, it seems...:p

Girls surely do not have any desire to piss in our nests...:D

This was suppose to be a short story about Roxie getting tagged and look what happened!!!!:eek:

Yes, outdoors, Barbaria, perhaps the professor will explain her tumescent nipples in the cool Minneapolis spring air while Tree can barely find his wheezer to take a pee in the same temperature...

Tree

Yes, it's amazing how the story line has taken off in so many directions...

But...let me get down to more urgent business: Any response to my plea, Mr Tree????

I fear with Prof Barb being used as a live exhibit in Joan Tree's class, I will be tossed to the wolves, so to speak, as a practical lab in applied crucifixion techniques...:eek:

"OK, students, now that you've seen one done, do one yourselves! Here's lab specimen for you to practice on."

"Bring the condemned cunt Roxie out!"

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Oh, the horror of being crucified by inept, bumbling students!!!!:p

Last edited:
Yes, it's amazing how the story has taken off...

Any response to my plea, Mr Tree????

I fear with Prof Barb being used as a live exhibit in Joan Tree's class, I will be tossed to the wolves, so to speak, as a practical lab in applied crucifixion techniques...:eek:

"OK, students, now that you've seen one done, do one yourselves! Here's lab specimen for you to practice on."

"Bring the condemned cunt Roxie out!"

As opposed to our resident master bumbler craftsman, yes.:rolleyes::p

Yes, it's amazing how the story has taken off...

Any response to my plea, Mr Tree????

"OK, students, now that you've seen one done, do one yourselves. The you can teach others."

Roxie receives a telegram from Mr. Tree...

NOT IMF STOP
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR STOP
YOU NEED TO OFFER SEXUAL FAVORS TO JUDGE ADMI STOP
HE WILL ACCEPT THEM BUT WILL NOT PARDON YOU STOP
YOUR EXECUTIONER STOP
TREE STOP

Rumor has it the sensitive Tree is hurt that Roxie would imply he would throw her to the wolves as he has never done such a thing (except to Dorothy Brown)...
d b 021 d.jpg

Tree

Roxie receives a telegram from Mr. Tree...

NOT IMF STOP
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR STOP
YOU NEED TO OFFER SEXUAL FAVORS TO JUDGE ADMI STOP
HE WILL ACCEPT THEM BUT WILL NOT PARDON YOU STOP
YOUR EXECUTIONER STOP
TREE STOP

Rumor has it the sensitive Tree is hurt that Roxie would imply he would throw her to the wolves as he has never done such a thing (except to Dorothy Brown)...
View attachment 183584

Tree

Dear Judge Admi...

Do I make a strong enough case for my pardon?

eee804.jpg

If not..................

Then, surely, I need a hero!

January thaw going on here... no chance to try writing my name in snow (and I am happy about that) but there is always February which the folks who made up the calendar were tired of winter thus made it a short month.

In case it does snow does anyone know how to spell "TREE"? I'm going to give this snow-writing thing a try...

T

...By the way at the University of the Virgin Martyrs, Prof. Joan Tree is forming a women's snow writing class... It's a pass- or-fail class... you do not want to fail one of her classes....
yellow snow.jpg

January thaw going on here... no chance to try writing my name in snow (and I am happy about that) but there is always February which the folks who made up the calendar were tired of winter thus made it a short month.

In case it does snow does anyone know how to spell "TREE"? I'm going to give this snow-writing thing a try...

T

...By the way at the University of the Virgin Martyrs, Prof. Joan Tree is forming a women's snow writing class... It's a pass- or-fail class... you do not want to fail one of her classes....
View attachment 183586

winter.jpg All failing students are led off for corrective treatment ... pisses me off that Prof. Joan has adopted my teaching methods, but never gives me any credit.

Back
Top Bottom