Roxie Is Tagged

Go to CruxDreams.com
Barb buys us a few glasses of wine and we talk about frivolous things as she tries she sweetly tried to take my mind of my situation but with every even small move the tag brings me back to my reality. After I finish my wine I lean closer to Barb and say “I hate to be so forward but I live on borrowed time and cannot afford not to be. Would you take me home and make love to me?”

“I would love to” she replies. We stop at a store and buy more wine and some easy snacks. We drink more wine then shower while making love.

les sexy-teens-140.jpg
That evening we make love all evening. We stopped only for a few minutes to talk.

“Barb, I have to as something to ask of you and if you say ‘no’ I will understand.”

“Anything for you dear Roxie” she whispered.

“I… I would like you to be there when I am crucified” I say.

“Oh, Roxie I do not want to see you die but I would not let you hang from a cross alone.”

That was the last we discussed it that night…

les kiss gif.gif

Tree

Barb buys us a few glasses of wine and we talk about frivolous things as she tries she sweetly tried to take my mind of my situation but with every even small move the tag brings me back to my reality. After I finish my wine I lean closer to Barb and say “I hate to be so forward but I live on borrowed time and cannot afford not to be. Would you take me home and make love to me?”

“I would love to” she replies. We stop at a store and buy more wine and some easy snacks. We drink more wine then shower while making love.

View attachment 180451
That evening we make love all evening. We stopped only for a few minutes to talk.

“Barb, I have to as something to ask of you and if you say ‘no’ I will understand.”

“Anything for you dear Roxie” she whispered.

“I… I would like you to be there when I am crucified” I say.

“Oh, Roxie I do not want to see you die but I would not let you hang from a cross alone.”

That was the last we discussed it that night…

View attachment 180450

Tree

Uh oh......

Spring came and still no trial. I do have to check in with IMF weekly and inform them of any travel out of town I plan to make. If you ask why I don’t flee if I am caught I spend the rest of the time before my trial in a prison that the rats don’t even want to be in. As for the tag it is as natural on my body as my nose is by now except my nose doesn’t remind me that sometime in 2015 I will be nailed to a cross and hang from it until I am dead!

I notify the local IMF office that I am going to spend spring break with a friend in Minneapolis. I am given the address of the IMF office and am instructed to check in there when I arrive. I do as instructed then met my friend Barb. We take a walk in the park and go to the museum and find a bench. Barb already knows what is going on and we talk freely. She asks how I am holding up.

“Barb, it is the strangest thing. At times I am terrified of being crucified. Last week I even strung up a noose in my basement. I figure hanging has to be quicker than the cross. I got as far as putting the rope around my neck and locking the handcuffs around one wrist. All I had to do was lock it around my other wrist and kick the chair away but I decided I wasn’t ready to die. If they want me dead they are going to have to kill me themselves even if I have to die on the cross.

“Before I came to see you I had to go to the IMF office here. Like every week I had to hike my skirt and show I still had my tag affixed. It is humiliating and reinforces that I am their ‘free range’ prisoner. Yet…” Roxie pauses and hops over to chair facing Barb. She spreads her legs and shows Barb her naked pussy and the tag. She begins to rub her clit and says “…my cunt seems to be dripping wet and ready every minute I am awake!”

View attachment 180446

Tree

"Barb already knows what is going on and we talk freely. She asks how I am holding up."

Wait a minute here...I know I'm a bit of an innocent in these matters...but I'm not stupid! How does Barb already know what's going on????:eek:

Am I just a pawn in some great game...? Hell, I don't even have a clue about why I was condemned.

How many other women are walking around tagged for crucifixion?:eek:

And who am I supposed to spying on?

Does Barb know more than she lets on...? Hmmmm???

This is all very stressful.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::D

Last edited:
"Barb already knows what is going on and we talk freely. She asks how I am holding up."

Wait a minute here...I know I'm a bit of an innocent in these matters...but I'm not stupid! How does Barb already know what's going on????:eek:

Am I just a pawn in some great game...? Hell, I don't even have a clue about why I was condemned.

innocent 2.jpg Whatever do you mean?? We Midwesterners have to stick together, right?

Tree tries to keep a story short and has to explain she had called her friend Barb and told her!!!!

T

Tree writes how two women love each other and Barb supports her friend Roxie in her time of need and gets accused of doing a plot twist...:mad:

Tree

Oh don't pretend to be so offended! :p Like a plot twist isn't something you "could" do!:rolleyes:

It's just that I'm under so must stress lately...sob, sob, sob!!!!! (Big tears running down my cheeks and dripping onto my heaving breasts...) Sniffle, sniffle!!!

I'm both terrified and aroused when I consider my future. I just don't know how I should feel!!!:eek:

That's funny, Roxie. I'm one of those things, too, when I consider your future :devil:

Oh, so you're terrified for me Wragg!?? Thank you so much my dear, dear Wragg!!!

A girl in my situation really needs the emotional support of wonderful men such as you at this difficult time!

I mean, I could be stripped naked and nailed to a cross at any moment! It's so good to know that you're not just another one of those sex-obsessed superficial guys who can't wait to see my supple young body writhing on the cross, dripping with sweat, my magnificent boobs bouncing and swaying as I struggle in great agony to hang from my nails, and with my slender taut thighs spreading wide to reveal my abused cum-dripping pussy! :eek:

Yeah...it's so comforting to me to know you're not one of those guys!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p

be sure Roxie, you need only hold out your hands,
and you'll be upheld with firm, iron-hard supports,
they won't let you down!
:devil: :devil: :devil:

Roxie is condemned to die on the cross. She is given the cross and struggles to carry it up the hill. The cross has to weight more than she does and the size of it makes awkward to carry.
crux carry 016.jpg
She stumbles and cannot seem to lift the cross to get back to her feet. I run towards her but the guards block me. One of them flogs her until she begins to struggle to her feet.
crux carry 017.jpg
Near the top of the rise is a swampy pond that stank of stagnant water. I watch them nail her to the cross. Her animal-like shrieks rip at my heart and her shrill cries for mercy don’t stop until they raise her and drop the cross into the hole. She hangs stunned as she is stretched on the cross. Her soft skin is pulled taut over her ribs. I beg to go to her and comfort her.

They offer me a deal. I can go to her but I must ‘service’ the guards. They watch me strip. I sneer at the lecherous stares as the bastard guards of the International Moral Force watch me disrobe. They use me then locked my ankles in irons and made me crawl to the cross where Roxie hangs. I realize the stench of the pond is from the bodies that preceded Roxie to her death on the cross and the purging of their bowels when they could no longer control them…

jjb149.jpg
Barb jerked and woke to Roxie sleeping comfortably next to her. She wrapped an arm and a leg around Roxie’s nude body, kissed her and drifted back to sleep…

Tree

Roxie is condemned to die on the cross. She is given the cross and struggles to carry it up the hill. The cross has to weight more than she does and the size of it makes awkward to carry.
View attachment 180484
She stumbles and cannot seem to lift the cross to get back to her feet. I run towards her but the guards block me. One of them flogs her until she begins to struggle to her feet.
View attachment 180485
Near the top of the rise is a swampy pond that stank of stagnant water. I watch them nail her to the cross. Her animal-like shrieks rip at my heart and her shrill cries for mercy don’t stop until they raise her and drop the cross into the hole. She hangs stunned as she is stretched on the cross. Her soft skin is pulled taut over her ribs. I beg to go to her and comfort her.

They offer me a deal. I can go to her but I must ‘service’ the guards. They watch me strip. I sneer at the lecherous stares as the bastard guards of the International Moral Force watch me disrobe. They use me then locked my ankles in irons and made me crawl to the cross where Roxie hangs. I realize the stench of the pond is from the bodies that preceded Roxie to her death on the cross and the purging of their bowels when they could no longer control them…

View attachment 180486
Barb jerked and woke to Roxie sleeping comfortably next to her. She wrapped an arm and a leg around Roxie’s nude body, kissed her and drifted back to sleep…

Tree

nite.jpg Aw Roxie..see...it was just a dream....

Oh, so you're terrified for me Wragg!?? Thank you so much my dear, dear Wragg!!!

A girl in my situation really needs the emotional support of wonderful men such as you at this difficult time!

I mean, I could be stripped naked and nailed to a cross at any moment! It's so good to know that you're not just another one of those sex-obsessed superficial guys who can't wait to see my supple young body writhing on the cross, dripping with sweat, my magnificent boobs bouncing and swaying as I struggle in great agony to hang from my nails, and with my slender taut thighs spreading wide to reveal my abused cum-dripping pussy! :eek:

Yeah...it's so comforting to me to know you're not one of those guys!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p
View attachment 180484
View attachment 180485

View attachment 180486

Tree
View attachment 180498 Aw Roxie..see...it was just a dream....

Oh, I say, erm, ahhhh, 'phew!' I mean, Thank goodness, Roxie, it was all just a dream....I was SOOO worried for you :rolleyes:

:doh:

The next morning Barb and Roxie drove to Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport to pick up another friend flying in from Philadelphia. They picked up Siss and went to a café near Barb’s house and took a sidewalk table on the surprising warm spring day. They enjoyed a light lunch and several bottles of wine before taking the short drive to Barb’s house.
They had barely got in the door when Siss demanded “Let me see your tag, Roxie! Lift your skirt!”

Both Roxie and Barb were surprised by Siss’ bluntness but Roxie lifted her skirt and spread her feet shoulder-wide. Sis reached down and said “You have a red ‘C’. You are so doomed! What have you been charged with?”

“I honestly don’t know” Roxie replied.

Before releasing the tag Siss ran a finger through Roxie’s slit, shook her head, and said “You have a hot, wet condemned cunt, Roxie! I’ve got something for you. Close your eyes and hold your wrists out and crossed in front of you.”

Roxie stood with her eyes closed while Barb looked wide-eyed in amazement and anger at Siss as she pulled a nylon rope from her purse. Siss put a finger over her lips and winked at Barb then proceeded to bind Roxie’s wrist.

Barb’s anger faded to confusion when Roxie, with her eyes still shut, laughed and asked “What are you doing, Siss?”

“I have never had my pussy licked by a condemned cunt but I will now! Open your eyes” Siss ordered. Rosie did just in time to see Siss rip her shirt opened. She picked up a scissor, told Barb to pull the shirt off Roxie’s shoulders, and cut Roxie’s bra off. Now get on your knees, you condemned cunt, and lick my pussy!”

As Roxie dropped Siss lifted her sweater and exposed her breasts and pulled her frayed shorts to one side and snarled “You aren’t worthy of it but get busy on my pussy! No, Roxie, you can’t touch that cunt of yours while you are locking mine! Maybe Barb will let you finger yourself while you make her come, but not me!”
les 051.jpg
After she made Siss come Siss ordered her to do the same for Barb. While still confused Barb was getting into the act and also refused Roxie to pleasure herself. When Barb came she leaned breathlessly against the wall while Siss helped Roxie to her feet. As she untied Roxie’s wrists she said “I’m not going to gloss over what is going to happen to you. If I could take your place or join a rebellion to save you I would. But you are still alive and you are going to live your life to the fullest until they come for you!”

Roxie smiled and said “I figured out what you were doing. Now can I finger myself?”

Siss kissed her and whispered “We can do better than that, Roxie…”

Tree

The next morning Barb and Roxie drove to Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport to pick up another friend flying in from Philadelphia. They picked up Siss and went to a café near Barb’s house and took a sidewalk table on the surprising warm spring day. They enjoyed a light lunch and several bottles of wine before taking the short drive to Barb’s house.
They had barely got in the door when Siss demanded “Let me see your tag, Roxie! Lift your skirt!”

Both Roxie and Barb were surprised by Siss’ bluntness but Roxie lifted her skirt and spread her feet shoulder-wide. Sis reached down and said “You have a red ‘C’. You are so doomed! What have you been charged with?”

“I honestly don’t know” Roxie replied.

Before releasing the tag Siss ran a finger through Roxie’s slit, shook her head, and said “You have a hot, wet condemned cunt, Roxie! I’ve got something for you. Close your eyes and hold your wrists out and crossed in front of you.”

Roxie stood with her eyes closed while Barb looked wide-eyed in amazement and anger at Siss as she pulled a nylon rope from her purse. Siss put a finger over her lips and winked at Barb then proceeded to bind Roxie’s wrist.

Barb’s anger faded to confusion when Roxie, with her eyes still shut, laughed and asked “What are you doing, Siss?”

“I have never had my pussy licked by a condemned cunt but I will now! Open your eyes” Siss ordered. Rosie did just in time to see Siss rip her shirt opened. She picked up a scissor, told Barb to pull the shirt off Roxie’s shoulders, and cut Roxie’s bra off. Now get on your knees, you condemned cunt, and lick my pussy!”

As Roxie dropped Siss lifted her sweater and exposed her breasts and pulled her frayed shorts to one side and snarled “You aren’t worthy of it but get busy on my pussy! No, Roxie, you can’t touch that cunt of yours while you are locking mine! Maybe Barb will let you finger yourself while you make her come, but not me!”
View attachment 180565
After she made Siss come Siss ordered her to do the same for Barb. While still confused Barb was getting into the act and also refused Roxie to pleasure herself. When Barb came she leaned breathlessly against the wall while Siss helped Roxie to her feet. As she untied Roxie’s wrists she said “I’m not going to gloss over what is going to happen to you. If I could take your place or join a rebellion to save you I would. But you are still alive and you are going to live your life to the fullest until they come for you!”

Roxie smiled and said “I figured out what you were doing. Now can I finger myself?”

Siss kissed her and whispered “We can do better than that, Roxie…”

Tree

Where did that pic come from? How did Tree get hold of that? Damn, my house must be bugged!:confused:

Back
Top Bottom