Roxie Is Tagged

Go to CruxDreams.com
Do better they did! For the first time since she had been tagged Roxie felt liberated. They went down to Barb’s cellar and had some wine.
tree stash.jpg
Then the three made love deep into the night.
les 079.jpg
The joy was shattered as an IMF SWAT team used a battering ram to open Barb’s front door and stun grenades disoriented the women yet Siss yelled “Run, it’s the IMF!”

They made it to various parts of the upper floor of the house but were rounded up one by one. Barb asked as her wrists were bound behind her back “I suppose it would do no good to ask to see your search warrant.”
hang.jpg
Roxie, Siss, and Barb were brought back to the bedroom, bound and blindfolded. Siss said “I demand to talk to an attorney!”
slave roundup 4.jpg
“One will be provided for you” one of the IMF ‘suits’ replied.

“Before or after he is done sharping my spikes” Siss asked.

Roxie felt a chill run through her body when she heard the man’s voice say “Roxanne, I believe this will help move your trial up considerably.”

It was the same IMF commander that first arrested her!!!
IMF uniform.jpg

Tree

Do better they did! For the first time since she had been tagged Roxie felt liberated. They went down to Barb’s cellar and had some wine.
View attachment 180600
View attachment 180601
The joy was shattered as an IMF SWAT team used a battering ram to open Barb’s front door and stun grenades disoriented the women yet Siss yelled “Run, it’s the IMF!”

They made it to various parts of the upper floor of the house but were rounded up one by one. Barb asked as her wrists were bound behind her back “I suppose it would do no good to ask to see your search warrant.”
View attachment 180598
Roxie, Siss, and Barb were brought back to the bedroom, bound and blindfolded. Siss said “I demand to talk to an attorney!”
View attachment 180602

Roxie felt a chill run through her body when she heard the man’s voice say “Roxanne, I believe this will help move your trial up considerably.”

View attachment 180599

Tree

OMG...the dreaded middle of the night knock on the door:eek:...the IMF has studied the methods of the Gestapo and NKVD/KGB!!!:confused: ... wrists bound behind our backs, naked and blindfolded:p ... right out of the pages of a dark thriller (or an old Emanuelle movie??). Nice writing Tree....electric with rising tension.;)

The next morning Barb and Roxie drove to Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport to pick up another friend flying in from Philadelphia. They picked up Siss and went to a café near Barb’s house and took a sidewalk table on the surprising warm spring day. They enjoyed a light lunch and several bottles of wine before taking the short drive to Barb’s house.
They had barely got in the door when Siss demanded “Let me see your tag, Roxie! Lift your skirt!”

Both Roxie and Barb were surprised by Siss’ bluntness but Roxie lifted her skirt and spread her feet shoulder-wide. Sis reached down and said “You have a red ‘C’. You are so doomed! What have you been charged with?”

“I honestly don’t know” Roxie replied.

Before releasing the tag Siss ran a finger through Roxie’s slit, shook her head, and said “You have a hot, wet condemned cunt, Roxie! I’ve got something for you. Close your eyes and hold your wrists out and crossed in front of you.”

Roxie stood with her eyes closed while Barb looked wide-eyed in amazement and anger at Siss as she pulled a nylon rope from her purse. Siss put a finger over her lips and winked at Barb then proceeded to bind Roxie’s wrist.

Barb’s anger faded to confusion when Roxie, with her eyes still shut, laughed and asked “What are you doing, Siss?”

“I have never had my pussy licked by a condemned cunt but I will now! Open your eyes” Siss ordered. Rosie did just in time to see Siss rip her shirt opened. She picked up a scissor, told Barb to pull the shirt off Roxie’s shoulders, and cut Roxie’s bra off. Now get on your knees, you condemned cunt, and lick my pussy!”

As Roxie dropped Siss lifted her sweater and exposed her breasts and pulled her frayed shorts to one side and snarled “You aren’t worthy of it but get busy on my pussy! No, Roxie, you can’t touch that cunt of yours while you are locking mine! Maybe Barb will let you finger yourself while you make her come, but not me!”
View attachment 180565
After she made Siss come Siss ordered her to do the same for Barb. While still confused Barb was getting into the act and also refused Roxie to pleasure herself. When Barb came she leaned breathlessly against the wall while Siss helped Roxie to her feet. As she untied Roxie’s wrists she said “I’m not going to gloss over what is going to happen to you. If I could take your place or join a rebellion to save you I would. But you are still alive and you are going to live your life to the fullest until they come for you!”

Roxie smiled and said “I figured out what you were doing. Now can I finger myself?”

Siss kissed her and whispered “We can do better than that, Roxie…”

Tree

The condemned girl ate a hearty last meal...:D

So...am I to die with the sweet taste of Siss and Barb on my tongue?:rolleyes:

The condemned girl ate a hearty last meal...:D

So...am I to die with the sweet taste of Siss and Barb on my tongue?:rolleyes:
:duke:

View attachment 180600
View attachment 180601

View attachment 180598
View attachment 180602

View attachment 180599

Tree

“Roxanne, I believe this will help move your trial up considerably.”

At least I'll find out what I'm on trial for!

So, you represent the "The International Moral Force," huh? And just what "morals" are you enforcing?

I think you're all just a bunch of fucking bigots who disapprove of women who make love to one another! I bet you were watching Siss, Barb and me all along, you pervert!!!:mad:

So, you represent the "The International Moral Force," huh? And just what "morals" are you enforcing?

I think you're all just a bunch of fucking bigots who disapprove of women who make love to one another! I bet you were watching Siss, Barb and me all along, you pervert!!!:mad:
Tree does not represent anyone, he is only a contractor that crucifies miscreants convicted and condemned of some questionable charges filed against them.

Tree

blonde and 2 brunettes.jpg Watching all three of us....how dare they?:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom