Roxie Is Tagged

Go to CruxDreams.com
"The future's not ours to see
Que sera, sera
What will be, will be"

View attachment 189669 Doris Day ???? You got to be kidding Tree....hardly seems appropriate in my situation
:confused:
Now Pp is wondering how far back in time this can go. Barb must be hallucinating as she faces her doom for someone so young to have even heard of Doris Day.

Now Pp is wondering how far back in time this can go. Barb must be hallucinating as she faces her doom for someone so young to have even heard of Doris Day.
I thought 'que sera sera' was 'trad', or at least going back an even longer way -
interesting factoids on Wiki, e.g. the song was first introduced in the Hitchcock film,
'The man who knew too much' - and that the phrase 'que sera sera'
is ungrammatical in Spanish, Italian or Portuguese -
it's Googlese before Googletrans was invented! :p

View attachment 189659 Dilemma...Oh, I don't know what to do ....something inside me tells me to fight, resist, spit in their eyes....but Roxie reminds me of the importance of dying with dignity. So confused. Don't know what I will do when my moment comes.

You know Barb, dying with dignity doesn't mean you have to go as a lamb to the slaughter. Don't plead for mercy or beg -- you'll get none. Don't cry, because a woman's tears have no power to stay an execution. Say your words... kick 'em in the balls...or make it difficult for them...you are fully justified.

Siss showed us how to be brave. I just hope I can be as brave as she.

You know Barb, dying with dignity doesn't mean you have to go as a lamb to the slaughter. Don't plead for mercy or beg -- you'll get none. Don't cry, because a woman's tears have no power to stay an execution. Say your words... kick 'em in the balls...or make it difficult for them...you are fully justified.

Siss showed us how to be brave. I just hope I can be as brave as she.

...soon you will find out... But first...

Tree turns to me let me know it is my turn. I raise a finger to ask for a moment. I turn to Roxie and kiss her deeply.

les 9f7156aba61091e04717f3d87e157bd6.jpg

I promise her I will do my best to look calm then turn to walk to my cross. I pass Siss lying nailed to her cross. Her body visually trembled and her stomach fluttered with the short breaths she was taking. Her eyes glance at me but I don’t know if she is cognoscente of me being here or if she recognizes me. Pain etches her face. I glace back at Roxie and wish I hadn’t promised to do this with any hint of submission. I continue towards my cross waiting for me at the far side of the stage passing the empty cross that Roxie would soon occupy. I am suddenly aware of the tag swaying between my legs. It seems to gain weight with each step.

I arrive at my cross. It seems bigger than when I carried it here. I look up at the crowd. They are screaming but I can’t hear them; I only hear ringing in my ears.

I look down at the cross. How are they going to raise this thing with me nailed to it? It seems huge. I know it is just wood but it beckons me to surrender to it. Do I just give myself to it?

doomed 2.jpg

Tree says something to me about helping me to mount the cross. My head tells me to knee him in the crotch and run for it but I am damned to it. I shake my head ’no’ and lower myself to the cross. My ass settles on the stipe. At least fine French crucifixion wood is smooth. Without looking at me Siss groans “Don’t let them do it to you, Barb.”

two crux.jpg

I stretch out on the wood. I look up at Tree and tell him to get it done quickly. I don’t remember what happened even though I know what did. I am quivering in more agony than I could have possibly imagined.

I raise my head and look between my heaving breasts at the spike pinning my feet to the cross. I try to sit up and reach for them but my arms can’t move. Oh God, I am crucified!

crux pose 055 a.jpg

-Barb

All I wanted was a tag… what have I done?

owp 214.jpg

-Roxie

Tree

...soon you will find out... But first...

Tree turns to me let me know it is my turn. I raise a finger to ask for a moment. I turn to Roxie and kiss her deeply.

View attachment 189765

I promise her I will do my best to look calm then turn to walk to my cross. I pass Siss lying nailed to her cross. Her body visually trembled and her stomach fluttered with the short breaths she was taking. Her eyes glance at me but I don’t know if she is cognoscente of me being here or if she recognizes me. Pain etches her face. I glace back at Roxie and wish I hadn’t promised to do this with any hint of submission. I continue towards my cross waiting for me at the far side of the stage passing the empty cross that Roxie would soon occupy. I am suddenly aware of the tag swaying between my legs. It seems to gain weight with each step.

I arrive at my cross. It seems bigger than when I carried it here. I look up at the crowd. They are screaming but I can’t hear them; I only hear ringing in my ears.

I look down at the cross. How are they going to raise this thing with me nailed to it? It seems huge. I know it is just wood but it beckons me to surrender to it. Do I just give myself to it?

View attachment 189767

Tree says something to me about helping me to mount the cross. My head tells me to knee him in the crotch and run for it but I am damned to it. I shake my head ’no’ and lower myself to the cross. My ass settles on the stipe. At least fine French crucifixion wood is smooth. Without looking at me Siss groans “Don’t let them do it to you, Barb.”

View attachment 189769

I stretch out on the wood. I look up at Tree and tell him to get it done quickly. I don’t remember what happened even though I know what did. I am quivering in more agony than I could have possibly imagined.

I raise my head and look between my heaving breasts at the spike pinning my feet to the cross. I try to sit up and reach for them but my arms can’t move. Oh God, I am crucified!

View attachment 189768

-Barb

All I wanted was a tag… what have I done?

View attachment 189766

-Roxie

Tree

fingering self 2.jpg Hurts so fucking much!...so very much!....I know he did it quickly when I asked, but I never thought it could possibly hurt so much....now I wish I had kicked him in the balls when I had the chance ... I can't hold still....quivering in agony, shaking, trembling.....blurred vision...keep trying to raise my head...straining to look at Siss on the other side of Roxie's cross.....why does that damned rodent keep running up at me to take a close-ups of my wet "tagged" pussy and tumescent nipples with his stupid little camera ... you don't think he intends to sell those pictures? What can I do anyway? I am crucified!!!!!! Now it's Roxie's turn...I hope she knows that I bear her no malice for getting me into this fix ... uh, oh, here they come with her now. Be brave Roxie!!!!

Last edited:
Siss and Barb are nailed...
I see the blood pooling on the platforms by their nailed wrists and feet
It's so red...
Yet they are so beautiful all naked and stretched out

My heart has never pounded so hard in my chest
I thought I was brave, but am I?
I'm covered in a cold sweat
A passing breeze makes me shiver uncontrollably
My bladder has never felt so full, so suddenly
If this is terror, then it's awful

I guess Tree intends to nail us first and then raise us up at the same time
But it's hard to tell with him
He's in charge...and I am but a terrified naked girl
He turns...looking at me...grinning...intense

rapist-man.jpg

I see my cross lying on the stage..awaiting me

I see Tree's hammer...and nails...my nails!!!

I look up at the clear blue sky...ah!

And then down..as my pee splashes between my legs

I bush a deep scarlet...so humiliated...

...courage, Roxie!!!

...you owe it to Barb and Siss

...the world spins around me.............

Tomorrow will be four months since I received my notification to be tagged for crucifixion. I could not have imagined how this has played out. As far as the eye can see down Grand Avenue people have gathered to see Siss, Barb, and me crucified and die on the cross. While Barb is best known and by far has the largest contingent of people that know her and she knows. I let my mother know what was happening and asked her not to come but she replied that she would not miss her disgraced daughter’s crucifixion; so much for loving support during my ordeal.

I look across the stage at Siss writhing in pain and Barb howl when her feet are shattered by the spike. Why am I fingering my tagged cunt and why is it dripping wet?

owp 223 a.jpg

Tree signals me to come to the vacant center cross. I do not want to go to it but I can’t let Siss and Barb down. I step from behind the tarp and the crowd roars again. Instinctively I cover my tits and cunt (my God, they even drilled it my head they are not ‘breasts’ and ‘pussy’).

owp 174.jpg

It is an exercise in futility as soon I will displayed naked on my cross for the entire world to see but I can do it now. I arrive at the cross and straddle the stipe. The crowd chants “Nail the cunt… nail the cunt…”

I stand frozen in fear…

crux 052.jpg

Tree tells me to lie on the cross. I can’t move! He nods and Bull and Gunner gently but firmly positions me over the cross. I look up at the sky and think back at laying on my back in a meadow. The view is the same but now the clouds instead of being beautiful look ominous.

sky.jpg

I feel the point of s spike press against my wrist. I turn to look just as the mallet hits the head of the spike…

…what happened? What is happening? Oh god I am nailed to the cross!!!

crux 123 r.jpg

-Roxie

Tree

Tomorrow will be four months since I received my notification to be tagged for crucifixion. I could not have imagined how this has played out. As far as the eye can see down Grand Avenue people have gathered to see Siss, Barb, and me crucified and die on the cross. While Barb is best known and by far has the largest contingent of people that know her and she knows. I let my mother know what was happening and asked her not to come but she replied that she would not miss her disgraced daughter’s crucifixion; so much for loving support during my ordeal.

-Roxie

Tree

pensive look2.jpg Well geeze...it's not like Ohio is a foreign country or something....I mean they have a football team there that at least someone has heard about occasionally, right? Poor girl...such a shame when your own family won't come to your crucifixion. :rolleyes:

10000000.jpg On the other hand my whole family turned out and much to my embarrassment have been drinking and cheering!!! Thanks guys. :confused:

hillbilly.jpg Tree's family is here too ...

1249660139790.jpg Although most of them were arrested early this morning

7f3e3eca669fb4ef20e6f5e1afc0bfbc.jpeg for molesting the local female population

View attachment 190118 Well geeze...it's not like Ohio is a foreign country or something....I mean they have a football team there that at least someone has heard about occasionally, right? Poor girl...such a shame when your own family won't come to your crucifixion. :rolleyes:

View attachment 190119 On the other hand my whole family turned out and much to my embarrassment have been drinking and cheering!!! Thanks guys. :confused:

View attachment 190122 Tree's family is here too ...

View attachment 190120 Although most of them were arrested early this morning

View attachment 190121 for molesting the local female population
Very nice, except Roxie's family is there even though she asked them not to. They aren't there to comfort her though but to see their disgraced relative hang crucified in disgrace along with two other sluts....

Tree

It is 5:49 PM and Barb, Siss, and Roxie are nailed to their crosses. Over the PA system the first ‘tick’ of a clock booms as the Chambers Brothers’ ‘Time’ is played over the system. The monitor speakers on the stage deny the women the ability to talk if they wanted to. As the song ends 11 minutes later Tree, Bull, and Gunner begin to raise Siss’ cross. The base of the stipe disappears into a slot in the stage and Siss feels the hum of an electric winch pulling the whole cross with her vertical. The crowd roars as her naked nailed body swings skyward. Siss moans “Shit, this is going to hurt!”

Tree

View attachment 190118 Well geeze...it's not like Ohio is a foreign country or something....I mean they have a football team there that at least someone has heard about occasionally, right? Poor girl...such a shame when your own family won't come to your crucifixion. :rolleyes:

View attachment 190119 On the other hand my whole family turned out and much to my embarrassment have been drinking and cheering!!! Thanks guys. :confused:

View attachment 190122 Tree's family is here too ...

View attachment 190120 Although most of them were arrested early this morning

View attachment 190121 for molesting the local female population

pensive look2.jpg Actually my mother did come. Funny, I'd been naked so long that I kinds lost my sense of embarrassment...but it's been a long time since I've been naked before my mother...it's not the strangers staring at me...it's my mom...

...sorry mom...I couldn't be the daughter you wanted...but you showed up...I must mean something to you?

"Oh my poor Roxie...what have they done to you?"

hillbilly.jpg What...his male cousins couldn't make the trip??? :p...local bachelors better hope the clan clears out of town before the next Sadie Hawkins day!

Last edited:
Very nice, except Roxie's family is there even though she asked them not to. They aren't there to comfort her though but to see their disgraced relative hang crucified in disgrace along with two other sluts....

Tree
Hey! That's lovely sluts, if you don't mind!!! :mad::devil:

I look across the stage at Siss writhing in pain and Barb howl when her feet are shattered by the spike. Why am I fingering my tagged cunt and why is it dripping wet?

View attachment 190112

Tree signals me to come to the vacant center cross. I do not want to go to it but I can’t let Siss and Barb down. I step from behind the tarp and the crowd roars again. Instinctively I cover my tits and cunt (my God, they even drilled it my head they are not ‘breasts’ and ‘pussy’).

View attachment 190111

It is an exercise in futility as soon I will displayed naked on my cross for the entire world to see but I can do it now. I arrive at the cross and straddle the stipe. The crowd chants “Nail the cunt… nail the cunt…”

I stand frozen in fear…

View attachment 190113

Tree tells me to lie on the cross. I can’t move! He nods and Bull and Gunner gently but firmly positions me over the cross. I look up at the sky and think back at laying on my back in a meadow. The view is the same but now the clouds instead of being beautiful look ominous.

View attachment 190110

I feel the point of s spike press against my wrist. I turn to look just as the mallet hits the head of the spike…

…what happened? What is happening? Oh god I am nailed to the cross!!!

View attachment 190109

-Roxie

Tree

Oh god I am nailed to the cross!!!

How many times have I fantasized about this??? Wondered what it would be like. I raise my head and stare down between my pillowed breasts, past the damp fuzz covering my mons, to the huge nail heads that hold me feet fast. Is that me? Are those my feet?

I try to rise up further but the pull of my arms on my nailed wrists make me shriek with agony. :eek:

How will I ever stand this...the hours to come.

I feel the crossbeam move...I scream...how much worse can this get?:eek:

Back
Top Bottom