Roxie Is Tagged

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh, Roxie.....

...don't ask that :eek:
...as you will see...

...even before her cross is raised...

It seems that in all this excitement I have forgotten that Tree never mentioned nailing my feet...only my wrists...

If so, that means my legs can still be spread apart and my....oh, oh!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Oh shit!

do_what_you_have_to_do_by_makar013-d3gxrz1.jpg ...do what you have to do Tree:eek::eek::D

It seems that in all this excitement I have forgotten that Tree never mentioned nailing my feet...only my wrists...

If so, that means my legs can still be spread apart and my....oh, oh!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Oh shit!

View attachment 190156 ...do what you have to do Tree:eek::eek::D
The girl is delirious. Of course her feet are nailed. How long will it be before she notices she crapped when I did them???

Tree

The girl is delirious. Of course her feet are nailed. How long will it be before she notices she crapped when I did them???

Tree

I'm not crucified...merely lying on the beach...somewhere...far away from all this madness...all this shame...oh my...the sun is so hot... and painful...what's that roaring sound in my ears...????

MET-ART_vol_34_0094.jpg ...somewhere far, far away...

Phew! Who farted?!!!:eek:

(P.S. Wish I had this gal's body...for real!:D

Last edited:
It is 5:49 PM and Barb, Siss, and Roxie are nailed to their crosses. Over the PA system the first ‘tick’ of a clock booms as the Chambers Brothers’ ‘Time’ is played over the system. The monitor speakers on the stage deny the women the ability to talk if they wanted to. As the song ends 11 minutes later Tree, Bull, and Gunner begin to raise Siss’ cross. The base of the stipe disappears into a slot in the stage and Siss feels the hum of an electric winch pulling the whole cross with her vertical. The crowd roars as her naked nailed body swings skyward. Siss moans “Shit, this is going to hurt!”

Tree

00028156.Little.Caprice.jpg Gulp, I'm next...Shit...oops, I shouldn't say that....Barb's first rule: never give Tree ideas.

Shit, Siss is hanging crucified!!! I am nailed to this fucking wood! Why are my buns warm? My damn tag lies on the face of the stipe. I try to shake it off the wood but it just drags over something.

crux roxie 001.jpg

OH, Jesus, I crapped! I know I did! I can’t see it but…

Shit they just raised Barb!!!

Oh, damn, what have I done??? Barb and Siss, I know you say this isn’t my fault but this wouldn’t have happened if I didn’t want a tag. I didn’t know I had to earn it!

Damn, the screams and shrieks of Siss and Barb fill my ears. Am I to think I will do anything less? Fuck, I am pissing on my shit! What else could go wrong…

…My, why do ask???

I look up and ask “What the fuck are you doing here, Stephen?”

My first cousin looks down at me and said “I showed you want a man could be and you just want women.”

“’Showed me what a man could be”??? You and your brother raped me!”

“Shut up, cunt, you wanted it!” Stephen replies. He unzips his fly. I ask him what he is doing…

crux 126.jpg

The son of a bitch is going to piss on me!!!

Tree

“Mom what are you doing here? I asked you not to come!” I gasp.

“Oh, Roxanne, I have failed you. How else could you have become such a whore-dog slut? I could not miss watching your worthless body hanged on a cross.”

“Mom they are friends! If you are… Mom, what are you doing?” I ask.

“I have a VIP pass to the bar. I need to pee!”

I’m sensing a pattern here…

gs 036 a.jpg

Roxie

Tree

...it is getting a bit tense around here... Yes, Ulrika, I would like a drink...

...oh, and take my flask and get that filled, too...

“Mom what are you doing here? I asked you not to come!” I gasp.

“Oh, Roxanne, I have failed you. How else could you have become such a whore-dog slut? I could not miss watching your worthless body hanged on a cross.”

“Mom they are friends! If you are… Mom, what are you doing?” I ask.

“I have a VIP pass to the bar. I need to pee!”

I’m sensing a pattern here…

View attachment 190411

Roxie

Tree

...it is getting a bit tense around here... Yes, Ulrika, I would like a drink...

...oh, and take my flask and get that filled, too...

I think you have been working too hard Tree...Your fingers must be sore from all the typing and nail sharpening....

crux pose 044 b.jpg If you call a pause and let me down,

I will see about getting you that drink.
pouring wine.jpg

(P.S. Wish I had this gal's body...for real!:D

That's how I imagine you, Roxie :D

I think you have been working too hard Tree...Your fingers must be sore from all the typing and nail sharpening....

View attachment 190461 If you call a pause and let me down,

I will see about getting you that drink.
View attachment 190462

She's bluffing, Tree. :rolleyes:

You'll never see that drink. :rolleyes:

You'll only barely glimpse Barb's backside as she disappears over the horizon :doh:

It is time for Roxie to be raised. Earlier Siss wondered how the tall crosses could be raised into the socket by themselves much less with a squirming, agonizing woman nailed to the top of one. It was a good questionand, no, a crane is not employed. Tree, Bull, and Gunner lift the top of the cross and the base tilts down into a slot on the stage deck. Hidden from view is an eyebolt attached near the base of the stipe. Hooked to the eyebolt is a cable that is pulled by a heavy-duty electric winch which pulls the base down and back through a slanted steel trough that keeps the cross from turning while the top of the cross swings slowly skyward with its unfortunate passenger.

To those watching it appears Tree, Bull, and Gunner are raising the cross by themselves. When the cross is nearly upright, the metal trough radiuses down towards to a metal socket. As the cross drops into the socket the eyebolt is sheared off. The cross drops three feet into a metal socket, crashing to a stop on the pavement of Grand Avenue. Siss has been hanging from her cross for almost a half an hour and the shock from the drop has worn off. Barb has been raised for 15 minutes when they start to raise Roxie and is just being to come around. But let’s let Roxie tell us what the ride is like….

I have laid here nailed to this infernal cross for more than thirty minutes. My cousin and mother anointed me with golden showers. I watched Siss then Barb raised and get the impression being nailed to the cross while it hurts like nothing I ever felt before is not even the worst of this. Tree, Bull and Gunner are getting ready to lift my cross. Siss looks back and down from hers and says “Come on up Roxie, the view is pretty good from up here!”

“Be there in a moment, I believe” I reply as cheerily as I can while the knot in my gut grows tighter.

crux 095 a.jpg

“Time to go Roxie” Tree says to me. They begin lifting the cross and i feel a vibration through it as the base drags across something. Soon my head is ten feet in the air and rising slowly to vertical. I look over my body and there are people as far as I can see. I thrust my hips out with my tortured feet. I know they are cheering but all I hear is the groaning of wood dragging across metal far below me.

This is going to be bad!

roxie raised.jpg

I am nearly vertical when suddenly the cross begins to drop. I remember a searing pain and a white flash covering my overloaded brain…

At 6:30:15 CDT, Monday, May 4, 2015 Roxie is crucified over Grand Avenue, St. Paul, Minnesota…

Tree

Oh, Roxie.....

...don't ask that :eek:
It is time for Roxie to be raised. Earlier Siss wondered how the tall crosses could be raised into the socket by themselves much less with a squirming, agonizing woman nailed to the top of one. It was a good questionand, no, a crane is not employed. Tree, Bull, and Gunner lift the top of the cross and the base tilts down into a slot on the stage deck. Hidden from view is an eyebolt attached near the base of the stipe. Hooked to the eyebolt is a cable that is pulled by a heavy-duty electric winch which pulls the base down and back through a slanted steel trough that keeps the cross from turning while the top of the cross swings slowly skyward with its unfortunate passenger.

To those watching it appears Tree, Bull, and Gunner are raising the cross by themselves. When the cross is nearly upright, the metal trough radiuses down towards to a metal socket. As the cross drops into the socket the eyebolt is sheared off. The cross drops three feet into a metal socket, crashing to a stop on the pavement of Grand Avenue. Siss has been hanging from her cross for almost a half an hour and the shock from the drop has worn off. Barb has been raised for 15 minutes when they start to raise Roxie and is just being to come around. But let’s let Roxie tell us what the ride is like….

I have laid here nailed to this infernal cross for more than thirty minutes. My cousin and mother anointed me with golden showers. I watched Siss then Barb raised and get the impression being nailed to the cross while it hurts like nothing I ever felt before is not even the worst of this. Tree, Bull and Gunner are getting ready to lift my cross. Siss looks back and down from hers and says “Come on up Roxie, the view is pretty good from up here!”

“Be there in a moment, I believe” I reply as cheerily as I can while the knot in my gut grows tighter.

View attachment 190586

“Time to go Roxie” Tree says to me. They begin lifting the cross and i feel a vibration through it as the base drags across something. Soon my head is ten feet in the air and rising slowly to vertical. I look over my body and there are people as far as I can see. I thrust my hips out with my tortured feet. I know they are cheering but all I hear is the groaning of wood dragging across metal far below me.

This is going to be bad!

View attachment 190587

I am nearly vertical when suddenly the cross begins to drop. I remember a searing pain and a white flash covering my overloaded brain…

At 6:30:15 CDT, Monday, May 4, 2015 Roxie is crucified over Grand Avenue, St. Paul, Minnesota…

Tree

Don't say I didn't warn you, Roxie! :oops:

View attachment 190586

This is going to be bad!

View attachment 190587

Tree

This is exactly why Tree holds a certificate attesting to his accumulated skill as a crux executioner.....ingenious contraption Tree.....good to know you can work your way through difficult engineering problems as well as sharpen spikes. Nice manip at the end on what it looks like to us poor wretches when the stipe hits the pavement of Grand Avenue...for which, by the way, the city will be presenting you with a bill.

If I ever make it to St Paul, Minnesota I will visit Grand Ave and imagine my crucifixion there...

In my imagination of this one, I see from my cross that the crowd has turned out...
Festival-GrandOldDay-StPaul.jpg ...so glad I'm above the all...come closer and get a good look!

SO...this is what crucifixion feels like...:eek::eek::eek:...who knew? Those CF fantasies are nothing like the real thing...:eek::eek::eek:
Hey, they got a band! Maybe this will become a tradition...25284226_SA.jpg

Never had seats this good before...:D:eek::rolleyes:

It is 5:49 PM and Barb, Siss, and Roxie are nailed to their crosses. Over the PA system the first ‘tick’ of a clock booms as the Chambers Brothers’ ‘Time’ is played over the system. The monitor speakers on the stage deny the women the ability to talk if they wanted to. As the song ends 11 minutes later Tree, Bull, and Gunner begin to raise Siss’ cross. The base of the stipe disappears into a slot in the stage and Siss feels the hum of an electric winch pulling the whole cross with her vertical. The crowd roars as her naked nailed body swings skyward. Siss moans “Shit, this is going to hurt!”

Tree

Yes it bloody does hurt and it`s worse still now for me, i am on my cross in the dark all
the men have gone to the pub and the weather man say`s it is going to be the coldest
night of the winter, at least it was warm where the romans lived

I didn’t know what happened… Well, I do. I am crucified. When did that happen? Fuck, my neck hurts. I hurt!!! Nailing was bad but I hang from those spikes now. What is on my feet? Oh, it’s my own shit! Where the hell did all those people come from? Oh yeah, they were here earlier…

Damn I hurt all over!

“Hi there, Roxie, I told you the view is better up here” Siss says to me with a big smile on her face. I am absolutely astounded! She acts like this is an amusement park ride!

“What the hell are you smiling about?” I ask. “We are here to die.”

“There is nothing in the rulebook, and even if there was ‘fuck it’, that says I have to grace these bastards with my misery” Siss says.

crux pose 051 a.jpg

I look to my right and Barb has come around. She asks me how I liked the ride.

“I don’t remember much about it. I hurt before they raised the cross and now I really fucking hurt!”

Down the road I can see the bank clock that flashes the time and temperature. It’s 6:39 here- a bit more than an hour and a half until the sun sets- and 68°F (20°C). I look to Barb and say “At least you have nice weather here.”

“She looks at me and says “Tell me that when the sun goes down…”

crux pose 044 a.jpg

Tree

I didn’t know what happened… Well, I do. I am crucified. When did that happen? Fuck, my neck hurts. I hurt!!! Nailing was bad but I hang from those spikes now. What is on my feet? Oh, it’s my own shit! Where the hell did all those people come from? Oh yeah, they were here earlier…

Damn I hurt all over!

“Hi there, Roxie, I told you the view is better up here” Siss says to me with a big smile on her face. I am absolutely astounded! She acts like this is an amusement park ride!

“What the hell are you smiling about?” I ask. “We are here to die.”

“There is nothing in the rulebook, and even if there was ‘fuck it’, that says I have to grace these bastards with my misery” Siss says.

View attachment 190612

I look to my right and Barb has come around. She asks me how I liked the ride.

“I don’t remember much about it. I hurt before they raised the cross and now I really fucking hurt!”

Down the road I can see the bank clock that flashes the time and temperature. It’s 6:39 here- a bit more than an hour and a half until the sun sets- and 68°F (20°C). I look to Barb and say “At least you have nice weather here.”

“She looks at me and says “Tell me that when the sun goes down…”

View attachment 190611

Tree

Well, we three must have bonded. Why else would we be chatting like this up here on three crosses high above Grand Avenue as though we were having a little Saturday afternoon get together.:)

Siss, having been here a few times before, displays here usual snarkiness and general disdain for convention.:rolleyes:

Newcomer Roxie seems obsessed with her pain and generally amazed at the size of the crowd and the whole outrageous process that Tree has invented for making this as humiliating and dramatic as possible. Simple, clean executions are just not in his playbook. Although, speaking of clean, what is that awful stench at your feet Roxie.:confused: He didn't have you ?? Yep, he did. Geeeze. Well that's Gunner and Bull's problem. I am sure they are on clean up detail.

As for me, hey, it's my home town ... the dance has begun ... I intend to put on a show the likes of which they have never seen. Watch me now....
;)

Well, we three must have bonded. Why else would we be chatting like this up here on three crosses high above Grand Avenue as though we were having a little Saturday afternoon get together.:)

As for me, hey, it's my home town ... the dance has begun ... I intend to put on a show the likes of which they have never seen. Watch me now....
;)

Well you've nothing else to do suffer and die... Do your best show, Dear Barb. RR's cameras are rolling and Wragg is documenting for the 'Chronicle'!!!!

Tree

Well you've nothing else to do suffer and die... Do your best show, Dear Barb. RR's cameras are rolling and Wragg is documenting for the 'Chronicle'!!!!

Tree

Barbaria crucified on the mountain 003.jpg swing to the left, swing to the right, little hip grind, arching out, throwing out chest, shake shake shake...how am I doing boss? Did you get that on film RR?

Back
Top Bottom