The Agony Component.

Go to CruxDreams.com
@Dafnees I think that people understand that I always strive to credit artists, especially since it encourages them! They give us an embarrassment of riches for free, the least we can do is credit them their recognition.

Frankly stuff like this isn’t an individual problem, it’s a cultural problem, where we don’t value our artists enough.

@Dafnees I think that people understand that I always strive to credit artists, especially since it encourages them! They give us an embarrassment of riches for free, the least we can do is credit them their recognition.

Frankly stuff like this isn’t an individual problem, it’s a cultural problem, where we don’t value our artists enough.
Totally agree. :)
My opinion is that these things are rarely done personally by individuals, but by companies and web pages that benefit from the work of others without giving them anything in return, not even recognition.:(

I wouldn't be able to track down the dozens of fantastic, erotic, and sexy images that Damian also made.
I know the feeling, but anyone who's keen to find (at least a great many of) them
needs to register on his own site - see in our Links to Paysites:

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/damianartwork-own-site.8176/page-8#post-701926

Also, just search 'Damian' in our Archive (remember to check 'include resource updates'),
there are good collections of his greatest work there.

Totally agree. :)
My opinion is that these things are rarely done personally by individuals, but by companies and web pages that benefit from the work of others without giving them anything in return, not even recognition.:(
FWIW I've never believed that you personally crop signatures, @Dafnees

These people should be shot, stabbed, diced and beaten flat with meat-tenderisers! :mad:
That sounds far too merciful. Especially if done in that order. If they survive for less than a full week of brutal torture, I'm afraid the punisher will have to take their place.

I love this so so so much. I adore a perfectly authentic and beautiful woman in absolute agony on her cross, humiliated and suffering.

A perfect picture of how I imagine myself...a bad mother a bad thief, a lowly common whore punished on her cross!
Excuse me Miss, but you do realize that’s how I and a number of others picture you, gazing upon you with appalled pity and raging
erections? :eek: :babeando:;)

8D3C91E7-AB4F-46E9-8BE2-F75E14FC97E3.jpeg3137F457-114A-4CD2-A8C6-51C19FF5377C.jpeg855FD3AC-CA65-4523-9EA4-5FFB1B34479C.jpeg62CD737D-2A99-49C7-B34B-2F29C5A13EFB.jpeg6500019B-4116-49C3-B02E-666D6CB93A6E.jpeg

Excuse me Miss, but you do realize that’s how I and a number of others picture you, gazing upon you with appalled pity and raging
erections? :eek: :babeando:;)

View attachment 1258100View attachment 1258101View attachment 1258103View attachment 1258104View attachment 1258108
As I squirm upon my Cross, gasping ancient Jewish prayers my mother taught me, squirming and twisting in excruciating agony i find embarrassed, that my swollen pleasure mound, my secret wetness, lewdly displayed for all, betrays that I feel as much lust raging in my lithe sweaty body as those gawking and leering at me.

Blood, spit, cum, sweat, I am literally dripping on my Cross...I appear as an oiled submissive slavegirl, one who has been very bad indeed, and is now being disciplined...

Now, just to make sure you guys keep this thread alive, here is some agony from Noone102000, with a triumphant return to executions!

Full size, uncensored
Excellent choice, @mp5stab. :eek::babeando:

My own infusion shall consist of one by @markus, a Krista Kass pic from her winter water torture shoot, two by Finality3D, and a PainGate pic that isn’t quite my idea of crux, but she is screaming up a storm, so in she stays. ;)

F5AF52FA-6AB1-4EFF-9D8C-5C79C4CEC856.jpeg64EA86A6-824D-4213-8BA4-081A5AC4CD7D.jpegEBEFFBF3-1822-40CD-B9FA-7CFE0CC88356.jpeg78C6F7EC-DA4B-49BC-B26F-50FF6215A472.jpeg39FF9E5B-1C00-4E37-9910-FCF160D25F4A.jpeg

With every atrocious step pulled by the chain, Clodia knew that she was getting closer to her death. She raised her eyes, but she found no comfort in the glance of Mallia who was sitting in the cart lost in her fear and knowing too well that she would have been nailed to her cross as soon as they arrived on the hill …

If you like my work, you can follow me on

Attachments

• Nailed to her cross.jpg
    Nailed to her cross.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 871
With every atrocious step pulled by the chain, Clodia knew that she was getting closer to her death. She raised her eyes, but she found no comfort in the glance of Mallia who was sitting in the cart lost in her fear and knowing too well that she would have been nailed to her cross as soon as they arrived on the hill …

Noone102000, you are welcome! I'm your fan at Deviantart for a long time.
Superb work, I like expression of pain, fear and hopelessness on the face of the victim.

Great art! Any chance of seeing some of your marvelous crux pictures from pixiv uncensored?

Back
Top Bottom